[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >it's 21:00
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1446272954800.png (103 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1446272954800.png
103 KB, 684x576
>wake up
>it's 21:00
>>
>>29859122
what the fuck dude
djieofjoe
>>
>>29859122
Ya blue it
>>
>>29859122
Nice double 2's desu senpai
>>
>>29859122
Know the feel..
Use addblock plus to block shill images. Block one block all.
>>
File: 1462860998203.jpg (5 KB, 250x169) Image search: [Google]
1462860998203.jpg
5 KB, 250x169
Why do I worry so much about stupid things in work.

How to stop it??
>>
>>29859122
>21:00
wtf, just say 9:00 pm like a normal person
>>
>>29859122
My nigga, I've just done the same thing. I'm probably going to end up going to bed around noon tomorrow.
>>
>>29859557
The 24 hour clock is how most of the world tell time on a digital clock, its not our fault you can't learn it too.
>>
>>29859954
>Getting mad that Americans don't use the metric system
>Getting mad that Americans only use the imperial system and nobody else in the world does

It's not our faults you get upset so easily over trivial nonsense, I've never had a problem with the imperial system. I guess only non Americans get upset over Americans using the imperial system.

Fuck off foreigner, if you're from the UK I'm going to laugh so hard. Only British fags would get so upset about that. If you're an American criticizing our own system then you're just a hipster like the rest of your autistic gang of people who give a shit about whether or not to use the metric over imperial system.
>>
>>29860080
On the contrary, you're the one getting mad.
>>
>>29860107
Not really you're the one who went and said

>its not our fault you can't learn it too.

You seem to hate that Americans don't use a 24 hour clock system, that's not our problem if you get upset about that. I can read a 24 hour clock, but I was born and raised in America so the 12 hour clock system suits me just fine. You're the one getting upset that I'm not conforming to your global 24 hour clock system.
>>
>>29860153
Origional post was
>wtf, just say 9:00 pm like a normal person
He's the one that started with the microaggressions.
>>
>>29860080
britbong here. i think it's weird to use 21:00 as well
>>
>>29860153
Just thought I'd chime in. You're definitely the one getting more mad. An exclamation of "wtf" and two large, angrily written paragraphs defending yourself against one sentence.

>>29860396
Really? I say am/pm out loud or in formal writing, but 24 hours is quicker to read and wrote for general use. It might be a normie thing, since people who are out of the house a lot often use their phones to check the time, which uses 24 hour notation.
>>
>>29860547
i usually use 24 hour digital clocks - be it my phone or my computer, but in my head i've always translated them to 12 hour versions.
because of this it always takes me a little longer to read half of all 24 hour times because i have to subtract 12 from the first number
>>
>>29860667
See I say a number below 12 in my head too, but I do so automatically without even thinking about it. It takes me no longer to read 17:00 than "5" or "five" as the number 5.
>>
>several months ago
>wake up well rested at 6 am
>first time that's happened in years
>proceed with morning routine
>7 am rolls around
>sun hasn't come up yet
>
>wait a second
>>
>>29859557
I opened this thread just to see if somebody was going to mention that. Stunning work anon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.