[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which half do you pick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Divided.png (413 KB, 500x751) Image search: [Google]
Divided.png
413 KB, 500x751
A 10/10 virgin is magically divided at the waist, such that both halves live independently without problems

You get first pick. Which half do you take home?
The top half with the face, mouth, and tits?
Or the bottom half with the ass, pussy, and legs?
>>
This isn't even a choice.
>on demand sex with no drawbacks
Bottom desu
>>
>that
>10/10
Maybe when I was 14
>>
>>29859086
Top. I'm a person who is more of the mind. The fact that a girl is psychologically spoiled is more repulsive to me than any roastie though those can be quite unappealing as well.
>>
>>29859086
Either I can't talk to her, or I can't make her come? Screw that. I can't deal with this.
>>
>>29859365
You've gotta make a choice. Which is it?
>>
>>29859405
How does it work though? Are Chads somewhere fucking the bottom half?
>>
>>29859482
Yep, the other half gets taken by someone else, you don't know who

Also she never has to eat or use the bathroom again (because magic). Anything she swallows vanishes in her stomach.

The two halves are independent and can't feel what's happening to the other.
Although that might be an interesting scenario (if you take home the top half and the other person starts fucking the bottom half)
>>
File: 1459987671970.jpg (115 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1459987671970.jpg
115 KB, 499x618
>>29859086
I'd take her to the fucking hospital because that's not normal
>>
>>29859541
>The two halves are independent and can't feel what's happening to the other.
Oh ok. Well it really doesn't matter then.
>Although that might be an interesting scenario (if you take home the top half and the other person starts fucking the bottom half)
kek. Yeah it would have been more interesting. I could cuddle and caress her while Chad makes her come. Or comfort her if Chad is being too rough and makes her cry. I'm such a fucking cuck. *this triggers r9k*

I can't deal with a bottom half alone. That's not a person. It would be creepy as fuck. The top half would be like a crippled girl. I'd take care of her. It probably wouldn't work out so great though.
>>
>>29859086
>no tits
>face is obscured by glasses and hair
>potential bitch attitude

I lose nothing by using her bottom half as a glorified meat toilet for cum.
I don't know why anyone would choose top half.
>>
>>29859681
>I'm such a fucking cuck.
It's OK bro. It's good that you're already getting used to other men satisfying your woman. It's what single mothers have in store for us for our 30s. Everything's going according to the feminists' plan.
>>
>>29859809
Yeah, pic related looks like a cunt. I probably wouldn't want to deal with her at all. I guess you have to imagine she's a nice girl you'd like instead.

Using a detached bottom half as a biological fleshlight (>inb4 that's all women) would be disturbing as fuck... I don't think I could come.
>>
File: Terry Pratchett's monster .jpg (58 KB, 429x697) Image search: [Google]
Terry Pratchett's monster .jpg
58 KB, 429x697
Bottom part OBVIOUSLY. 1st off, I'm an ass man, so yeah. Other than that, it's got two holes instead of just one, and you can't feel bad for using it as a sex toy/raping it because it doesn't have a brain. It's pretty much a self-cleaning, auto-lubricating 100% realistic fuck doll.
>>
I have to assume the bottom half gets pregnant eventually if I cum in it, so that's a plus.

Eventually I can breed myself a harem to service all my needs
>>
>>29860036
>there are people on this board right now who take these questions seriously
You have autism.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.