[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWYD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Annie_Wilkes_7.png (316 KB, 631x344) Image search: [Google]
Annie_Wilkes_7.png
316 KB, 631x344
>You suddenly find yourself in a scenario just like Stephen King's "Misery"

>You are the one in bed with the broken legs

>What do?
>>
You've given us no context, are we expected to know this movie?
>>
>>29859092

An author, Paul, crashes his car in the Rocky Mountains and is "rescued" by an obsessive fan of his work, Annie (pic related). She is his "number one fan" but is emotionally unstable and prone to rage fits when she does not get her way, when she discovers that his new book doesn't go the way she would like, and when she sees plotholes in things. Also I'm pretty sure she would put out for him if he wanted--but he doesn't
>>
File: annie-wilkes.jpg (105 KB, 1600x863) Image search: [Google]
annie-wilkes.jpg
105 KB, 1600x863
Textless bumps are forbidden.
>>
I seriously cannot be the only one on /r9k/ who has ever seen this movie or thought about what it would be like to be in the protagonist's place.

Maybe I've overestimated the age of the userbase...
>>
I'd try and find a way to kill myself.
I read the book but haven't watched the movie, personally.
>>
>>29859810
you're not the only one on here that's seen the film. but honestly i think how the film played out went right or at least be more excited when he wrights so he doesnt get fucking hobbled (jesus that scene) and maybe ask her to get it printed in a news paper or something as like a weekly thing but put messages in it to get help
>>
>>29859810
I saw the film a pretty long time ago, but I always fantasized about being in the antagonist's place.
>>
I'm shit at writing so I'd probably get murdered.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.