[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I reply to him fembots? How would you react to my spaghetti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 750x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 750x990
How do I reply to him fembots? How would you react to my spaghetti drop robots.
>>
>>29858690
you already replied?
>>
Say alright, what movie do you wanna go see?
>>
>>29858690
We already had this thread yesterday baka
>>
>>29858690
this was posted yesterday. fuck off.
>>
Why don't you say, "sure what time?"
>>
File: 1465931707699.jpg (49 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1465931707699.jpg
49 KB, 241x228
>people can see if you've read their texts
Wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf
wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

This is deeply disturbing
>>
>>29858804
It's only on iPhone
>>
Hey let's get "insert shitty food place here" in "insert shitty day here".
I saw this thread before so I'll repeat myself
>>
>>29858755
Because I'm afraid of dates
>>
This was posted yesterday lmao
hidden
>>
>>29858690
Make sure to use protection. Install addblock plus. Block all triggering images. It works famalams.
>>
>>29858923
>Because I'm afraid of dates

Why? If you think he's going to kill or rape you? Why the flying fuck would you go out with him? Don't talk to him, dumbass.

>b-but he's not

THEN HE OBVIOUSLY FUCKING LIKES YOU, RETARD. GIRLS DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING TO CREEP OUT GUYS! GUYS WILL ACCEPT YOU NO MATTER HOW SOCIALLY AWKWARD YOU ARE! JUST SAY ANYTHING AND THE DATE WILL GO ON! FUCK OFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29859067
>GUYS WILL ACCEPT YOU NO MATTER HOW SOCIALLY AWKWARD YOU ARE!

Not really. I've had a guy make fun of me before about the way I act.
>>
>>29859067
Lol

Origino
>>
>>29858804
the worst feature of mobile phones ever, i fucking hate that. i have to look at the little notification and read the first line instead
>>
>>29861755
You can turn it off senpai?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.