[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, you guys wanna buy an island with me and move to it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 181g4xkjybmzejpg.jpg (82 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
181g4xkjybmzejpg.jpg
82 KB, 640x362
Hey /r9k/, you guys wanna buy an island with me and move to it? No normies allowed
>>
>no normies
>but op is there
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1456214498234.jpg (60 KB, 550x349) Image search: [Google]
1456214498234.jpg
60 KB, 550x349
>>29858528
>implying I'm a normalfag
>>
bump with an original comment
>>
I would but I don't have any money.
>>
I would but I'm a normie
>>
I'm waiting for a sale, they're too expensive right now
>>
Oh, it's this thread again.

Escapism delusion daydreaming
>>
File: 1343217957002.jpg (548 KB, 1000x535) Image search: [Google]
1343217957002.jpg
548 KB, 1000x535
>>29858960
Post here when there is one, I'll chip in

Pic maybe related
>>
How much would it costs us and how much do we have?
Either way I'm in at 2000.0000
Anybaodyelese?.
>>
>>29859084
Poorfag here, I can add about 100 a month. Should I make a kickstarter?
>>
>>29859205
That would be a ccol idea
>>
>>29859241
Alright give me a minute, I'll get one set up
>>
File: Untitled.png (39 KB, 1149x661) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
39 KB, 1149x661
Shit, what do you guys want it listed under?
>>
>>29859415
Are those the only options?
>>
>>29859415
Under retardery
>>
>>29859415
Just take theater
This will be like Synecdoche, NY
Art immitating life
Kek
>>
>>29859415
Wait how do we know we can trust this guy? What if he just takes the money and fucks off?
>>
File: Untitled2.png (41 KB, 1157x839) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
41 KB, 1157x839
>>29859511
>>29859520
Alright, theater it is

Help me fill the rest of this shit out
>>
>>29859647
I'd get arrested if I tried

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/11/feds-regulate-crowdfundin_n_7565952.html
>>
>>29859415
games/film
make it a reality show, which robot kills himself last
>>
File: Untitled3.png (223 KB, 1156x799) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
223 KB, 1156x799
What do you guys want to call the island?
>>
How big is this island how far is it from civilsation?
How will we live? I'm gonna get a boat and be the boat guy that travels to covililastion our wares and such, Probably gonna need a crew for, turning,it into fishing vessel and some farming ion the island
>>
File: indigo-home-5.jpg (180 KB, 1400x713) Image search: [Google]
indigo-home-5.jpg
180 KB, 1400x713
>>29860015
Comfyboi's Island of Misery and Prosperity
>>
Communist Principality of Lands and Mercantile Robots

CPLMR for short, brahs
>>
File: mgspw-mother-base.jpg (145 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
mgspw-mother-base.jpg
145 KB, 600x338
>wanting some shitty island
>not pooling all of our money together to build our very own Mother Base
>>
>>29859656
Title: Remedy Island: A recluse for all those who do not fit into modern society
Short blurb: Just put a short summary of our plan to buy an island for outcasts
Dunno about the rest
>>
File: Untitled4.png (232 KB, 1177x746) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.png
232 KB, 1177x746
>>29860028
>Buy nets for fishing
>Grow crops
>We can make our own houses (I know a little bit about building)
>Buy solar panels for electricity
>Heat water to desalinize it
>Trade with the mainland for other stuff

The biggest problem would be getting internet

>>29860141
>>29860227
I combined the names

Any suggestions on which island to use?
>>
>>29860337
Make the picture an actual island or something.
>>
>>29860375
Give me some, all I have are pepes
>>
>>29860415
Use the OP imeage if you have to.
>>
File: mustachioed pepe.jpg (52 KB, 800x633) Image search: [Google]
mustachioed pepe.jpg
52 KB, 800x633
>>29860337
>Grow crops
Heh, lets grow marihuana
>>
File: Calivigny-Island.jpg (420 KB, 940x409) Image search: [Google]
Calivigny-Island.jpg
420 KB, 940x409
>>29860415
Here, bro. Original
>>
If there was any hope of this coming to fruition, I would be in.
>>
>>29860296

This

Oregelaoaonaoma
>>
File: Untitled5.png (297 KB, 1169x716) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.png
297 KB, 1169x716
>>29860462
Cool, I got it uploaded

>>29860482
It's happening, anon

>>29860331
Any suggestion on what the description should be? I tried to add a little bit

Also we still need to pick out an island
>>
>>29860576

I looked up Calivigny Island. Is it even for sale? Doesn't look like it.
>>
Are girls allowed? Only one of you get to be my boyfriend!
>>
>>29860619
Nah, it's already owned. I'm looking now, hold on

>>29860664
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29860664

You should really know better than to go to an island inhabitted only by robots.

You'd have to sleep with your ass up against the wall every night.
>>
>>29860664
Girls should be allowed if they're willing to accept the role of breeders. They can live on the island and appreciate its freedom and resources, but they should expect to pretty much always be pregnant.
>>
>>29860709
If you are looking for an island, try to make sure it at least has actual land, ideally arable. We don't want to end up buying a fucking mangrove swamp that is considered to be an "island".
>>
>>29860815
As long as robots pay. The chaddiest of robots can go for free desu .
>>
Alright I found the perfect island

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/islands/crystal-river-ozello

Price is 160,000 usd for 60 acres. I think that's a pretty good deal.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>29858498
What's *your* definition of normie?
>>
>>29860857
Pretty good, but we should terraform it to get the water tropical blue. All we need is sand.
>>
>implying we could survive
>implying we wont rage when we have no vidya, anime, or internet
>>
We're gonna need cannons to protect us from somali pirates
>>
>>29861020

We can just do some LARPing. Probably just as good, right?
>>
>>29860857
I just might buy it.
>>
Rather than trying to gather money to pay for an island, why not gather the money to pay for the equipment and supplies to be able to live on an unihabited island?

Don't know about other countries, but the US has a few islands belonging to it which nobody lives on. As US territory though you can go there as a citizen and just start living there and do what you like (while keeping under law of course).

You could gather 100 grand to buy an island and have to start from scratch, or use the 100 grand to get some small houses and utilities on an empty island.
>>
>>29861042
That would honestly probably be really fun actually, for entertainment everyone votes on a LARP theme each year and that's how the island lives for the year or so.

So like one year is medieval theme, the next is post apoc, etc... great way to keep entertained.
>>
>>29861020
>>29858498

Why not just buy acres of land in the middle of nowhere USA and make a community? It is cheaper and you could still drive far to cities for supplies and vidya.
>>
>>29861051
That's what I was thinking about too.
>>
>>29861020
>implying we won't be able to buy vidya, animoo, and internet with our marihuana growing monies
>>
>>29861078

I can imagine a documentary being made a few years down the line.

>These adult virgins have formed a society of their own, incorporating many seemingly odd rituals in their day to day life, like pretending to be wizards.
>>
>>29859034
It's sad that we'll never, ever build something like that for real.

It would simply be too expensive and have little return on the investment.
>>
I remember there was an idea sort of like this awhile back, which was to pool resources and buy a nice big house or some land (or both) on the Virgin Islands.

It's not the same as getting an unihabited island, but you still get the robot mansion, the tropical island setting, and the basic resources like electricity, pluming, running water, internet, and whatever else.

Alternatively someone had the wacky idea for a bunch of robots to move to Pitcairn Island. It's similarly got the basic amenities, but is extremely remote and barely anyone lives there.
>>
>>29860983
How

>>29861051
I've been trying to tally up all the costs besides getting the island itself. I think the location might let us still get internet, but I'm not sure yet. Also, we have to think about how much the taxes would be on owning an island. We would have to be able to raise enough money annually to support ourselves

>>29861126
Shh, we're doing it now anon
>>
>>29861097
The interesting thing is, you can get support from the government for doing it, as well as grant money from research institutes and stuff, if you agree to operate research equipment for them.

So you can go live on one of these islands, get supply support from the government, and research neetbux from conservation and research foundations just for checking and keeping their equipment running.
>>
only if we can live in mudhuts
>>
>>29861246
Any suggestions on what grants we should go after?
>>
>>29861332
You can live in you mudhut if you want to, but I'm gonna chill out in my wizard tower.
>>
>>29858498
Yeah but it has to be frozen and you have to commit to spending the rest of your life helping me shape it into a castle like that guy that spent 20 year working a cave into q beautiful thing
>>
>>29861389
>Not building your own concrete bunker
>>
>>29861232
Ocean water reflects it's ocean floor and the depth between the two greatly affects the color. So sand, floating materials, idk.
>>
>>29861196
This type of thread crops up several times a year on this board.

A secret island full of socially retarded autists... can you imagine? After a few weeks the biggest, fattest greasiest neckbeard would probably audibly claim alpha status and get his beta nerds to bring him fresh fish on a daily basis as he triumphs over the whole land.
>>
In like a few years I'll have lots of money and I really wanna do this shit. I'd do it now if I had the money. I'm european though is that gonna be any problem? I'd live on that island illegally.
>>
so no fresh water, no electricity and no housing. also no food
yeah no..
>>
>>29858498
Can we move to another planet, instead? Just take the money you would have spent on the island and simply buy a basic rocket ship with lots of cryogenic chambers. Then fire us all at another planet. It'll take a few hundred years but we won't notice because we'll be frozen. We'll land and set up our colony.
>>
File: Untitled6.png (40 KB, 1161x710) Image search: [Google]
Untitled6.png
40 KB, 1161x710
Shit, what do I add for this part

>>29861485
yurope is cool with me

>>29861519
>no fresh water
Desalinization. Also we can install wells

>no electricity
Solar panels

>no food
There's plenty of fish in the area. We can grow crops too.
>>
>>29860664
This is how it will end, I'm calling it.
Even if everything else goes to plan, there will be one female who fucks it all up.

"Oh, anons, just run a train on me"
Then that one dude catches feelings.
"The look she gave me was so legit. I was number 19 in line but she wanted me to know I'm number one."

Riots, comfiness ruined, some asshat cuts the internet lines and it all burns.

Remember my prophecy, robots.
Remember well.
>>
>>29861466

Until eventually, the neckbeards will form a coup, to oust the top autist from his throne.

Then a gladiatorial match will be held to decide who is worthy of ruling over Autismo Island. They could secede, and form their own republic, which would later grow into an empire.

Damn, I actually want to be a part of this.
>>
>>29860857
Oy vey! It's gonna be another Jonestown!

How frequent will the sacrifices to Kek be, and in what form?
>>
>>29861615

Just write down "we will send you a thank you letter". That's what most of the asshats on kickstarter put down.

I imagine some of the people contributing will want a place on the island.
>>
>>29861656
We'll herd female goats and chop off their roasties for lord kek's blessings.
>>
>>29861626
No girls allowed,
oregon
>>
I suggest an underground bunker.

The goal is to store enough nonperishable and produce enough solar energy to pay for internet so that the bunker can be sealed permanently.

No normie will ever trouble us again if we dont eat eachother.
>>
>weekly "Hey guys, like's buy a refuge for robots" thread #23,201,594
>>
>>29861757
We're really doing it this time, anon.
>>
>>29861713
I like this idea, let's call it plan B
>>
>>29861703
And what will you do when gay cruise ships stop there frequently?

Because of all of the sodomy.
The island will be nothing but LARPing neckbears jamming each other nonstop, you'll get a reputation.

I mean, unless everybody gets a basement. Recreate their natural environment and let them live like it's some kind of preserve.

But the watershed will be an issue. Any island is going to be un-basementifiable and there will be much suffering.

Also, remember that you need land for chickens. Tons of chickens.
Tendies don't grow on trees and the chicken will be the national bird.
>>
>>29861757
Go away, shekelstein.
You see the threat that is a base for the beta uprising.

Tell the other jews, we're not to be stopped.
>>
>>29861757
Throw enough shit at a wall, eventually it's going to stick.
>>
File: Untitled7.png (25 KB, 831x735) Image search: [Google]
Untitled7.png
25 KB, 831x735
Alright guys, here's tier 1 of the rewards
>>
>>29861867
Pretty good. I could squeeze out a few pepes.
We could make a pepe card game for the next tier
>>
>>29861867
The highest honor shall be my prized collection of 8000 yugioh cards.

Or it would be. I need those cards for the island, they will be currency.
>>
File: Untitled8.png (11 KB, 800x724) Image search: [Google]
Untitled8.png
11 KB, 800x724
Dammit

Wee need a writefag to make a description
>>
>>29861956

I thought we would use our crusty semen-jars for currency?
>>
>>29862018
So it begins. The faction wars.

The semen standard is a fools dream, anon! There is no stability in jizzjars because they can be created at will.

The jizz balloon will burst and I don't wanna be there when it happens.
>>
>>29861605
Implying we could afford it.
Implying any of us would survive being frozen and thawed.
Implying we'd be able to terraform a planet.
>>
>>29862009
We need to make it somehow scientific like we're conducting important research or something in he field of memology, stupid example but you get the point, we really need to sell the idea. I could come up with something good, but it would take days and I'm not a writer per-se, shit can always be adjusted afterwards. Basically I'll try putting something together later, but best we find a good writer.
>>
>>29862092

A semen based economy would ensure that we all have an equal income.
>>
>>29862138
>terraform
Obviously we would set a course for a nitrogen-oxygen terran world. Duh.
>>
>>29862191
An experiment to see if society actually holds NEETs down.

Given their own community of like-minded people, can they thrive?
Social science, psychology, all types of sciencey stuff.
>>
>>29862191
We can make it sound like an experiment based on how completely antisocial people attempt to build a society of their won.
>>
>>29862191
>>29862229
>>29862241
this

somebody write this shit
>>
>>29862225
The lack of internet would cultivate madness. And there's not a planet like that known besides earth.

>>29862213
Take your cummunism elsewhere.
A man's worth is to be the service provided to the community, not the strength his fapping hand.
>>
>>29862191
What if we put up cameras everywhere and sell ourselves out as the grandest ever reality show?

They'll see us struggle, suffer, masturbate, work, laugh, masturbate, cry, masturbate and masturbate. It'd be prime television for all the world.
>>
>>29862297
That would take care of our money problem, but I'm not completely sure people really want to see that.
>>
In, what will in all likelihood, be a predominantly, or exclusively male community, I think faggotry would be inevitable, considering the amount of boipucci/trap threads.
>>
>>29862297
No ones gonna watch that, not even perverts.
>>
>>29862297
Implying people with social anxiety could function on camera like that.

I'm not even that bad off anxiety-wise and I still hate the cameras everywhere in stores and etc. Makes me feel naked, everything I do is being recorded and stored forever.

Orwell was right.
>>
>if every robot chipped in 100 we would be able to buy a small island + supplies
It would be beautiful. We could live off the fat of the land away from the disdain of normies and the fallen civilisations. A paradise free from the chaos of women replaced with the beauty of estrogenic men and boys, like the Ancient Greeks. Preserved women would be treated no less than intelligent animals and would be used for selective breeding and petty labour, though not abused or degenerated, simply domesticated and trained as they naturally should be. The system of education would encourage the independent choice of one who knows their own strengths, and the strength of sexual pleasure would be embraced, not bastardised by normie morality. Upon the choice of base learning, three paths are are open to the boys of the island. The paths of strength, innovation and pleasure. The path of pleasure allows the now educated student to live with the commune of other boys, all proud of their sexual abilities and expertise in hospitality, raised with the purpose of pleasuring the hard working men. The path of innovation encourages the ability of the mind, the ability to create and sustain the health of the island, and the beauty of discovery and the deep imagination. The path of strength encourages the joy of labour and it's it's synergetic relationship with the path of innovation and society as a whole. Many of the innovative members of society would use recovered supplies from off coast storage barges to create necessity standard technologies. A return in the values of logic and objectivity are employed to all paths and sophistry justifies death sentences. It would overall be an idealistic post Ancient Grecian society.
>>
>>29862351
The lgbt shills will not be invited.
Those threads never have real robot involvement and we'll toss the fags in ovens at the dock.

None of that cancer will infect our island.

Add that to the kickstarter. Throwing fags in ovens. We'll get serious /pol/funds.
>>
>buying the island
it will be cheaper to arm an army of robots and just conquer the shit out of an inhabited island
>>
>>29862369
>>29862351
Didn't take long for the shills to come put of the woodwork.

Piss off, why do you insist of bringing cancer everywhere you go?
>>
>>29862421
>implying boypussy would be raised to consider modern western ideals of sexuality
>implying the ugly boys would be taught the path of pleasure
Read up on Ancient Greek society, it might give you a different perspective on how it could work.
>>
>>29858498
how would you guys handle immigration or people wanting to join this society? what standards would they have to meet?
>>
>>29862357
You'd forget all about them after the first ravaging storm or mass bought of crippling diarrhea. We'll be too busy with other things to remember there's a camera pointed at us.
>>
>>29862491

I call dibs on being immigration officer.

I will ensure that our utopia isn't infected by scum.
>>
>>29862470
You mean that society that crumbled, the degeneracy being the final symptom before they succumbed?

'Other people have done a thing' is a retarded justification. There are still people who see cannibalism as totally fine and will eat people all day long.

Knowing that doesn't change a thing, it's degenerate behavior and always drags a people down in the grand scheme.

To the ovens with you.
>>
>>29862369
We are making a robot society. Think Monk society. If a robot would get gf offshore he would be banished.
>>
>>29862525
See this pederast?
>>29862470
Trash like him, we need a pneumatic spike gun like slaughterhouses use on cows.

His kind aren't worth the cost of a bullet and are to be burned to supplement our solar power when possible.
>>
File: Untitled9.png (85 KB, 581x1401) Image search: [Google]
Untitled9.png
85 KB, 581x1401
Alright here's the description I got so far. Anything anyone want to add?

Also, what are some of the risks and challenges we should list? Besides Chads and slower internet
>>
>>29862558

We should actually have a military. Any who apply will be put through a severe training regime. Our fully trained units will protect our borders from degenerates.

Fuck guns, though. Our infantry will be armed with melee weapons, and our ranged units will have bows and arrows, like real men.
>>
>>29862601
Everything but the gay pedo post is great.

NAMBLA will back us and infiltrate our ranks. We'll essentially be building a queer pedo resort with some robots mixed in there.
>>
>>29862601

Yeah, that's gonna go over real well.

You should write up something that actually sounds legit. Like, some bullshit about us researching the local flora and wildlife.
>>
>>29862491
>outsiders
>joining the island
TOP NO.
The idea is to create a completely logical and contradictory set of morality and indoctrinate the young with it. We can't let continental scum be allowed any communication with a precious society that must have a priority on it's protection from the outside.

>>29862535
Degeneracy wasn't the reason for the collapse of Ancient Greece you twat.

>>29862558
Absolutely, Elements of Zen Buddhism would definitely be implemented into the societal code. Things like stoicism, and inner control are so important for a perfect society.
>>
>>29862655
I agree with fine gentleman
>>
>>29862636
What sense is there in having a military that can't put up a fight against anybody?

Fucking Sweden would roll over us and they don't HAVE an army.
>>
>>29862667
> logical and contradictory set of morality

You want it to be contradictory?

We should be free-thinkers of an enlightened society.
>>
>>29862667
Degeneracy was a symptom. Much like your mother's pussy turning blue and oozing slime is a symptom of her cervix dying to the AIDS.
>>
>>29862680
>can't put up a fight against anybody?

I disagree. Our kamikaze soldiers would scare the shit out of anyone who tried. Those who die in battle get to go to valhalla.
>>
>>29862699
I put it in a wrong way. Meant it as contradictory towards modern West ideals. You are definitely correct though.
>>
File: Untitled10.png (29 KB, 587x763) Image search: [Google]
Untitled10.png
29 KB, 587x763
>>29862655
>>29862676
>>29862535
Alright, I removed gayfag from the description

>>29862558
I added some of this

>>29862665
WRITE IT
>>
>>29862601
Wait, why am I the shitposter?

That hurts.
>>
we could get an organisation to fund us in theme with the sociological efficiency of A neet society.
>>
>>29862787
It sounded more poetic than 'another other anon from /r9k/'
>>
>>29858498
Pretty sure you can find a cheap one for 200k. So if 100 robots pitch in 2k, we can get the island. Only problem is transportation, food, electricity, housing, etc. all this stuff would cost 10x the price of the island.

We'd be much better off buying a huge plot of land in Montana or something
>>
>>29862727
The righteous will descend to maximum comfy with the familia, deep within the earth. The basement of basements where the tendies flow like wine.
There is an over 9,000 TBps internet connection that never suffers outages, yea it is good.

Those who chase roasties and act like assholes will spend eternity living on hunchpunch and Chadjizz in a cage.
A sad decoration at a frat party in the sky, watching scumbag Chads rail scumbag Stacies, unable to look away or take any sort of pleasure from the sight.
>>
>>29862778
Examine this series of videos. Don't make the same mistakes these faggots did.
>>
>>29862867
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hd3mMLssEM&list=PLpclVninnGnsiqpcZXiCQFOF34J8HG5iV

Forgot the fucking link
>>
>>29862885
Because you are retarded.
>>
>>29862859

After we have finished digging the tunnels and securely sealed off the entrance, society will soon forget of our existance.

While they continue their lives in blissful ignorance, we will build. And when the times comes, we will rise and liberate the conquered lands that are ours by right. And the Chad will know then, that the time of reckoning is upon him.
>>
>>29862778
It's definitely better, but I feel we need to make this sound very serious but with a subtle humerous undertone. Get funding from boring sociologists and from our own kin.
>>
>>29862924
Somebody had better be writing the prophecies down.

I'm gonna be pretty pissed in a few thousand years if our teachings are forgotten because some dick wouldn't take 2 seconds to find a chisel.

"No. No! You fucking autists, you are doing it wrong! What the fuck did I say in the holy posts of yore??"
>>
>>29862859
Added this

>>29862924
And some of this
>>
>>29860856
>chaddiest of robots

that's like saying "the nicest smelling of the turds"
>>
>>29860857
i mean, the reason most of those places are so cheap is because you can't install plumbing and electricity, and there are gators and snakes and shit to worry about.
>>
>>29862986
Read the description of the island, it is suitable for building
>>
>>29862924
Legend tells of a lost race of legendary shitposters. They disappeared without a ripple, few noticed, none cared.

Occasionally they leave their deepweb lair, striking rage into the hearts of normalfags the world over.

Some say they've adapted to their underground home, growing smooth and froglike, biding their dank memes.

Lying in wait for the beta uprising.
>>
Would it be a good time to start making tripcodes for these threads? Realistically only some of us can go. I'm definitely in.
>>
>Sit down, children, and hear the story of our ancestors, passed down through the generations. We hold these truths to be self evident, as they were uttered by the most revered of men, our forefathers, from the fabled lands of 4chan. We will begin our recital with the epitaphs of AHugeFaggot, one of the leading pioneers of our age old society.
>>
>>29863113
I'm just here to write comfy prophecies, I'm too normie for the promosed land.

My posts will be cast aside, my teachings followed only by few cyborgs who move amongst the robots. It'd be sweet to be robot satan, it beats my current job.
>>
>>29863080
>>There is no city power or city supplied water available.
>>
>>29863112

That is not dead which can eternal lie.

I get the feeling that we should incorporate the Cthulhu mythos in our society.

>>29863159

False prophets will have no sway in our utopia.
>>
Nobody has touched on the most critical detail.

Securing a tendie supply.
I say we establish good relations with China, get a steady supply of silky tendies. Eventually we'll be self-sufficient, our own wheat fields and mills and chickens and such.

We will only rely on outsiders for dipping sauce and computer parts, China will happily provide.
>>
>>29858498
Robot island - eternal boredom on the island but as long as everyone is lying in his bed with his phone this island will generate many truly autistic threads ^.^
>>
>>29863113
It's not going to happen, anon. It never has and it never will. No board island or mansion has ever emerged and people have been talking about them for probably 10 years now.
>>
>>29863197
I exist in the heart of all robots.
The drive to peep Stacy ass, the unconscious dapping of a Chad fist when win has been accomplished, desire to get a job and participate in society...

I'll always be there to lead the frogs from the swamp that is your ideology. I am the swarm of tasty-ass flies riding a summer breeze to the nearest house party, anon.
You will know my power.
>>
File: Nauru.png (718 KB, 536x542) Image search: [Google]
Nauru.png
718 KB, 536x542
>>29858498
Let's take Nauru.

Everyone there is either a rapeugee or a fatty.
>>
>>29863277

Realistically speaking, something like this COULD be possible. Just not an island. Something more affordable could certainly be arranged, though. You could just buy a patch of land, and then fence it off.
>>
>>29863342
Are you the same anon who's been shilling for us to buy land in flyover country throughout this thread?

If you want to start a cult do it on your own time.
>>
>>29863402

Nope, not me. Just saying that purchasing a piece of land is more realistic.
>>
File: Untitled11.png (29 KB, 827x620) Image search: [Google]
Untitled11.png
29 KB, 827x620
Alright guys, I've almost got everything ready. I just need to set up a bank account and phone. The second one is going to be harder. Any suggestions as to how to go about this?

>>29863172
>what are solar panels
>what are wells

>>29863277
That's about to change
>>
I already own land
Honestly it's rather underwhelming, I don't really know what to do with it so the place is a mess
>>
>>29863499
give it to us
>>
Why go through all the effort and legislation of raising funding and buying an island, when you can just go to an unihabited one for the cost of travel?

Hell, any fundraising you do could be to make the island nice and liveable, rather than just buying some empy "island" that like less than a mile offshore and a stone's throw from the mainland.

If you want to be isolated, go remote, not Florida.
>>
>>29863454
You have no phone
>>
>>29863454
You've certainly got balls, I'll give you that.
>>
>>29863454
>wells
>on a saltwater island
laff
>solar panels
got 60k to throw around so you can have utilities during the day when you already have natural sunlight?
>>
Also, here's my calculations for *just housing* I made a while back. This doesn't include the cost of land and is as cheap as possible without sacrificing modern amenities.
ere's my calculations lined out.

It would be about 11 grand per person in a 6-room complex, all things considered (2 toilet stalls, 2 sinks, 3 shower stalls, septic tank for 6, washer/dryer, 4 range electric stove, washing machine, large freezer and refrigerator, washer/dryer, nigger rigged AC with a cheapo window unit and fucking 1 ROOM SPACE HEATERS (only one in the non-bedroom areas, again nigger rigged so one can be used for 3 rooms), water softener, water HEATER, various plumbing for things mentioned before, electric wiring, ventillation for every single room, insulation spray, flooring, cheapo drop ceilings, off-white drywall walls, weatherproof roofing and wall material, lighting, doors, door framing, pier foundation so none of it sinks and the tools and various materials for constructing ALL of this)

and the end result would not be super great. First of all, this would be built chiefly out of three shipping containers. Secondly, shared bathrooms (like a dorm), kitchen and laundry. The hallway connecting the bedrooms to the bathroom would be shielded from the elements but not truly indoors. The living spaces themselves would be roughly 7.5" by 12.5". Not even 100sqft for a room.

Not the comfy, aesthetic dream Bilbo Baggins Home you had in your head, was it?
>>
>>29863604
In a few years I can guarantee the solar panels if need be.
>>
Women should be allowed but *only* if they accept being in a relationship, and they don't get to choose who. And force it so that relationships can only be two people. Any slip ups and they're gone, no questioned asked no second chances.

If they have to be in a relationship then they can't slut around and try to curry favor with orbiters, and if they can't choose their man then they can't go for the most Chad/a robot turned Chad won't happen.

Basically you need some women if only for kids, but you want to cut down on their bullshit as much as possible, by enforced island law even. Maybe see if there's some docutmentation from like 1700s that lists what the legal rights of women were back then, and that's what you make as the law of the island, so none of the feminism female liberation bullshit.
>>
>>29863649
It's acceptable and it will do. I'll build a wizard tower on my own out of bricks. If we eached pitched it could be awesome.
>>
>>29863649
I'd be fine with that. It's better living conditions than I currently have. And I'd at least be on some island off somewhere.
>>
>>29863666
Never gonna work, no women rule, purely because it would only lead to conflict and destroy our society
>>
>>29863739
>not gonna work because I say so

It's not impossible to make it work with women, you're just too lazy to figure out how.
>>
>>29863649
Surely it wouldn't cost that much. A few dwarves with pickaxes can build nicer places with only a few kegs of beer, some seeds and two cats.
>>
>>29863666
Nice try satantrips
>nobody wants to enforce the rule because "come on she didn't really do anything wrong (and she's also my oneitis)"
>it all goes to shit anyway
>>
>>29863762
People have trying to figure it out for thousands of years.
>>
Watching a bunch of useless NEETS move to a tropical island and die when they realize there's actual work involved in survival might be quite entertaining. Can I set up cameras?
>>
>>29863793
We will be filming it. Gotta get that extra funds
>>
>>29863764
I've seen 7 build a huge underground housing complex complete with farms and underground wells and such with only a barrel of rum and 2 picks.

Any dwarven robots lurking?
>>
>>29863786
They had it pretty right in the middle ages. As long as you legally don't allow their bullshit, then it's not a problem.
>>
>>29863764
but I'm not a dorf, I'm a fleshy human that likes plumbing and climate control
>>
>>29863853
We are making a robot society, no girls allowed. You want Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>29863775
A solution would be to hold the relationship responsible rather than just the woman. So if the woman fucks up, the guy is also responsible, and they both get outed as per the "No second chances" rule.

Not only does that make getting into a relationship a real serious consideration and risk for a robot, but he also has incentive to keep her in line or else he's gone too. Doesn't matter if he tries to stand up for her, because it's not just her on the chopping block so to speak.
>>
File: 1456170485744.png (17 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1456170485744.png
17 KB, 418x359
>>29863580
That's what I was thinking at first, but nobody had any suggestions for an island. Eventually we decided on this

>>29863596
Nope.

>>29863649
It might be cheaper to dig out subterranean homes, like tunnels or something

Alright guys, this is what I'm going to do. Tomorrow, I'm going to go out and buy a phone and set up a bank account specifically for this. I'm going to keep all the info I have until then. Right now the kickstarter is in limbo until I set up a phone and bank account. Here's what we still need

>Plans on what we're going to build on the island
>Possible better locations for the island (an unclaimed island would be awesome)
>How we can set up internet on the island that doesn't suck giant dicks
>Everything organized into an actual budget

I'll be in this thread on and off. I'll make another thread tomorrow around the same time if this one dies
>>
>>29863879
A society is something functioning. You want a monastery, which you can already go to in real life.

If the goal is to create some sort of functioning society of robots, then one of the things you need is to be able to have kids. Otherwise if you're simply relying on a constant influx of robots for population, then again, all you've done is create a monastery, not an independent society.
>>
>>29863846
I have mountain blood and my grand pap worked in a coal mine(because of stalin, but that's another story)
>>
>>29863923
>tfw can't reproduce with boipussy.
>>
Can the island be separated into separate regions each with their own style of government? As a commie, I don't want to live on a bourgeois, capitalist island.
>>
>>29863739
Is right

>>29863762
People like you are the reason socialism won't die, fucks sake man.
>>
>>29863918
>Nobody had any suggestions for an island

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territories_of_the_United_States

Boom. List of islands available for this.
>>
>>29863944
You can if you try hard enough.
>>
>>29863942
You're the best hope we've got.
We're going to need a lot of basements and it's not gonna be easy.

We'll also need a ton of ovens, I'm sure a based german anon can assist.

Gotta burn the degeneracy to build a life worth living
>>
>>29863947
And you won't live there.
Your kind will be rounded up and burned to the last, your ashes used to fertilize our crops.

Great, isn't it? Your body being a part of something that benefits so many? You're welcome.

We'll roll over your worthless hippy communes in minutes, we are legion.
>>
>>29863947
Don't fucking come then
>>
>>29864034
My grandpap did fight in the wehrmacht. But seriously no /pol/ shit. It will just be us neet virgin failures an no one else, no need to involve politics.
>>
>>29863918
11 grand for a permanent place to live is actually dirt cheap.

My calculations were made a long time ago but IIRC a majority of the cost was just materials to make it actually somewhat livable.

Those costs also considered the plot of land to already be connected to city water and electricity. Water purification and god forbid electricity generation are so prohibitively expensive one of us would have to hit the lottery.

Why an island, anyway?
>>
>>29864161
Not OP, but I want strive for full self-sufficiency. We'd fish sometimes and have some crops.
>>
>>29864098
I don't even lurk /pol/, I'm just thinking about the big picture.

In all seriousness, we need to ban trannies and flambouyant gays.

They are only in it for attention and will bring many of the same problems females bring if anons start giving in to it.
>>
>>29864220
>In all seriousness, we need to ban trannies and flambouyant gays.They are only in it for attention and will bring many of the same problems females bring if anons start giving in to it
Completely agree
>>
>>29864200
Yeah, the homesteading thing, I hear that a lot.

See, that's the joy of economic theory. One guy could work full time as a farmer, another one could work part time making minimum wage as a cashier and just buy food with his money.

The second one will bring home more food at the end of the day. Thanks, specialization.

That and, well, you live out on a place where there's no medical facilities and you get, say, dysentery... bye bye.
>>
In fact I'd make it a law that states sodomy is instant banishment, as well as any sex, no furries either
>>
>>29864309
I'd have a boat and act as the gateway between us and civilization.
>>
I feel like we could get like 20 of these and be good on power

https://www.amazon.com/LCS-100-Watt-Solar-Panel/dp/B01CHTRENM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468198091&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=100+watt+solar+panel&psc=1
>>
>>29864312
We need holidays.
The day of the frog will be the holiest of days.
>>
>>29864309
The farmers job is essential. The cashier is unnecessary and could be replaced with a machine. But even if the cashier was replaced and had no job, the farmer would still be able to carry on growing food.

So why does the cashier need to work at all?
>>
>>29864411
Depends how big our community would be. Realistically I would say 50 max.
>>
>>29864345
what if you want literally any services aside from the ones that are morally obligated to help you (healthcare)?

if you want to fish, why not just buy some cheapshit 20 grand plot of land in nowhere, michigan?

>>29864411
How can you refrigerate things if you've only got power half the time? Computers only being operational during sunlight, peak work hours? How expensive are capacitors and long-life batteries to maintain? I sure as shit don't know.
>>
>>29864429
Day of KEK would be our most sacred holiday
>>
>>29864411
We can keep a slave class of failed norms and make them turn a turbine all day.

Just hang some moneys above them and they'll keep working forever, always chasing that dollar.

Seriously, the computers of a bunch of robots will tear through some juice. I don't know if 20 small panels is the best value anyway.
>>
>>29858498
Ok. I will move in with you OP. I love you. I have had it with this world of normies. I will do whatever it takes to prep the land.
>>
>>29864497
Heresy. Your time will come when the great tadpole arrives to claim his throne.
>>
>>29864488
A big old stack of car batteries should do for the first few years, surely. Solar panels would charge those and they have pretty good capacity.
>>
>>29864497
Voting to ban this guy from the island, he's a memester and been a faggot much of the thread. Also he's a fucking kraut.
>>
>>29864488
>>29864506
We would each get designated computer time after we do all our chores. Exceptional effort gets extra computer time.
>>
>>29858619
>fuckboi
>dank

you CANNOT DENY you are a normie
>>
>>29864575
So our currency is good boy points?

>>29864566
Second. He does not respect the one true god.
>>
>>29864566
Polak if you must know>>29864497 kek is the frog god, know your memes
>>
File: teeehee.png (7 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
teeehee.png
7 KB, 320x320
Sounds like fun.

I've been thinking of doing something similar.

I am willing to help fund as long as I get to be the executor for those suspected of normalfaggotry.
>>
>>29864634
Kek is a fallen memelord, he served at the feet of Pepe until his company ceased to be comfy and was cast down.
>>
>>29864439
Mostly for the money to buy food. This is, I imagine, the same reason you propose farming: for the need to eat.

It really doesn't matter how "replacable" or "necessary" one job over the other is given how minute our theoretical nation would be in comparison to the Atlas that is the global market. If technology advances so far that minimum wage labor is no longer necessary, you would see much larger upheavals than "I have to go back to farming".

The long and short of it is, not only is even a demeaning minimum wage job more productive in terms of personal logistics than subsistence farming (as evidenced by the billions of subsistence farmers that either starve every year or move to countries where they can do literally anything but subsistence farming), but its fruits are much more fungible: it is much easier to buy food with a paycheck than it is to sell food to turn it into a paycheck.

Realistic critique is a crucible that burns away idealist fantasy
>>
Hypothetically speaking, what would happen if, hypothetically, a load of guys took out a small loan, used it to buy the island then fucked off to the island and just didn't pay back the money?

It's not like you can repossess an island nation.
>>
>>29864650
There will be no such shit. We wouldn't last a year with such mentality. I'm in it for the long haul and banishment is the worse we can legally provide.
>>
>>29864708
Alrighty then
You'll be the first, normie
>>
>>29864634
You know man I don't really care, make it whatever, religion is a fools game and we'll democratically decide on holidays for what gods and such
>>
>>29864553
This. From the prices I'm looking at now, it would probably be about 60-80 usd per person

>>29864707
>It's not like you can repossess an island nation
The US reserves the right to bring 'freedom' to any nation it chooses.

>>29864708
Let him be chief inquisitor if he wants to

Right now I'm looking at some alternative islands to go to
>>
>>29858498
Fuck that, I'm gonna buy my own island and it's gonna be way cooler than yours!
>>
>>29864769
Wanna actually do this? head my words. Want this to be another failed attempt that falls through the cracks go right ahead.
>>
What if we buy a boat and then cruse the pacific along the ring of fire? Just wait for a brand new volcanic island to appear and then claim it before anyone else finds out about it.

It'll be so fresh that farmed plants should grow quickly and eagerly.
>>
Let's not have women on the island or at least no sex.
All sex is normalfaggotry.
Our civilization will survive through taking children from the mainland and saving them from a life or normality.
>>
Normies would ruin it somehow. That's all I know.
>>
>>29864841
Everything you said except the last part I did already. Got it covered.
> taking childre
sounds like a PR disaster frankly
>>
>>29864912
They wouldn't because women and sex is punishable by banishment.
>>
>>29864924
We could try adopting some, I guess
>>
>>29864969
An ill-guided idea. Best would be to get adult recruits once our numbers thin down.
>>
Someone earlier mentioned monasteries.

Wanna be a successful intentional community? Look at what the other ones do. All of the independent monastic orders sell shit, fuck most of the modern ones have gift shops. Start with something thankless and leverage your low cost of living to fund some kind of "atheist trappist monks" making cheese wheels or beer or something. You want to be independent from the global community? Most african farmers have that, and they want out.
>>
>>29865001
Very good idea anon. We should certainly implement this type of shit. We would be the order of Pepe
>>
The best way to prevent all degeneracy and increase productivity would be to castrate all inhabitants of the island.
>>
>>29865052
VETO. + none of us will agree to this.
>>
OP any progress on that fundraiser?
>>
I have a method of funding. While I'm a beta virgin NEET robot, my parents are multimillionaires. When they die, I can use the money to fund our refuge. My dad is also a tacticool wannabe redneck /k/ommando who owns several firearms. I've seen the will and all the guns as well as my parent's money is going to me (only offspring they ever made). We can use the weapons to defend from normies.
>>
File: 1406.png (19 KB, 1780x1000) Image search: [Google]
1406.png
19 KB, 1780x1000
I made a thing. Draw on it if you feel like it.
>>
>>29864954
Normies wouldn't have to be anywhere near the island to ruin the whole idea.
>>
>>29864835
What about earthquakes and eruptions and tsunamis brother
>>
What's our economy? Marxist? Meritocracy? Capitalist-based (this would require us to become wagecucks most likely)?
>>
>>29861615
Growing and fishing enough food to live on requires knowledge and hard work.
You guys seriously over estimate your survival abilities, as well as how miserable you would be when away from your cushy lives.
>>
>>29865380
I personally think we should be anarcho-syndicalists. Have one big union represent our legal and economic needs. New infrastructure and industry will be handled by paying membership dues from the collective pools of our local workplaces to the union/federation, then deciding on how to use those funds.

Nobody except me will want this though cause they are not class conscious.
>>
I feel like most people would like to live on an island because islands are cool and comfy. Thing is, millionaires share the same opinion. The most realistic thing to do is find the cheapest plot of land possible with access to utilities.
>>
>>29865318
I'd be more worried about the island crumbling away.

Volcanic islands often die weeks or months after forming.
>>
>>29865442
I second this.
In fact, I actually have some really advanced ideas for an underground dwelling that is geothermal powered.
>>
>>29865427
yeah and lemme guess you'll be the chairman right?

i mean if it's small enough you could just have a direct democracy
>>
>>29865380
The population would be small enough to not need currency. We would just share what we need.
>>
>>29865380
Like the ancient slavs. Democracy with an element of elders making decisions The Woj
>>
File: paradise.png (736 KB, 1056x749) Image search: [Google]
paradise.png
736 KB, 1056x749
>>29858498
Yeah I think I'll stay on my own island thanks. It has:

- an anti-hurricane forcefield
- a roller coaster
- a sex factory that pumps all of it's smog into the outside world
- a grass hut bar staffed by fuccboi traps
- an inactive volcano that's mostly for show
- a whale
- it's own personal satellite to provide TV and internet
- an apache helicoptor to shoot down normies that get too close
- and a five star resort hotel also staffed by fuccboi traps

It has a maximum residency of 20 robots though, so make sure you get your applications in early. If you're applying to be a fuccboi employee though, I'm sure we'll find room for you
>>
>>29865509
best post ITT
oregano
>>
>>29865474
What part of "anarcho" do you not get?
Syndicalism is managed at the local industrial level. Workers decide how they will decide things at their workplace, and most decisions are settled at that level. Resource exchange and decisions on which industries to create with the federations funds are democratically decided based on votes sent upwards from the local industries to the federational level. The federation/union itself has no leaders though, its existence is only as the will of all the industries that are working together.
>>
>>29865509
That's dumb. How would the satellite signal even get through the force field?
>>
>>29865489
Take your cancerous system and find your own island. We're looking for sustainability, not to harbor parasites.

>>29865509
"Delusional thoughts
From fantasy island."
>>
How will robots apply to join?
>>
>>29865573
hah. Turning up your noses and nobody ITT even has the funds to hire a boat to get to an island they don't even own. Ever hear the expression "a castle built on air won't stand"?
>>
>>29865658
>nobody has the funds
Everybody will pitch in, and we have kickstarter. Also some robot ITT said they would inherit millions after their parents' deaths
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK