[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wagecucking at a shitty supermarket job >been working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 483787535.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
483787535.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>wagecucking at a shitty supermarket job
>been working there for around a year now part-time (monday, tuesday, wednesday & thursday)
>8/10 roastie gets hired a few months back
>she seems okay, doesn't speak to me
>one thursday she comes up to me "anon, can you cover my Saturday shift if you don't have any plans?"
>"oh..... ummm..... sure just this once I guess"
>just this once turns into every Saturday for a month
>getting tired of working 5 days a week, I don't spend my money on anything other than food and vidya anyway
>walking into work one day and walk past the womens bathroom and can hear the roastie speaking to another girl
>"how are you getting all those Saturdays off roastie?"
>"I found some weird kid who covers all the shifts I don't want to do, he will cover this week too since I am going to a festival"
>ihavehadenough.png
>wait for roastie to come out and tell her I am not covering anymore shifts for her....
>she starts getting shouting at me and runs to find the manager to try and get the Saturday off
>"roastie, you've had 2 no show's already, if you miss this Saturday then you'll be terminated"
>roastie runs around asking people to cover her shift
>nobody wants to do it
>tries to guilt me into doing it this "one last time"
>nope.png
>roastie doesn't show up on Saturday and gets terminated, I see her come in on Monday to speak to the manager to try and get her job back as she can't pay rent otherwise
>tfw you stick up for yourself.
>>
>>29858328
Nice, extra money for you I guess and she got rekt.
>>
>>29858328

Yeah, but you are a male that stood up to a woman in western society. So, the default view here will be that YOU are the loser, despite the slut being the clear problem here.

I'm proud of you though, anon. More guys need to start standing up to sluts and whores.
>>
>>29858328

well done op, well done

roasties BTFO
>>
>>29858328

Fucking hell anon. I need the money atm to cover some car repair bills, so I'm trying to cover as many shifts as I can (also normally part time) but I wouldn't cover her shift for her sheer roastieness.
>>
>>29858328
lol you should have said yes and pulled a no show and if the manager asked you about it say you made no agreement whatsoever with that slut and you never even speak to her or know her and imply she is probably on drugs

DEVILISH
>>
You did the right thing anon-kun. Did the same at my old job.

It's always easy to spot the people with shitty work ethics who try to game you so I pretended to be friendly/stupid and covered shifts for them etc. Then one day it's time to cash in.

Groups that I perceived to have the shittiest work ethics: numales, grills
>>
lol what a beta

only when picking up the dirt you decided to man up
don't let people use your good will
>>
>>29858328
That was pretty rude of you desu. What's one more Saturday if you "don't spend my money on anything other than food and vidya anyway"?
>>
>>29858705

>"I found some weird kid who covers all the shifts

she called be weird :/
>>
File: good job buddy.jpg (35 KB, 676x450) Image search: [Google]
good job buddy.jpg
35 KB, 676x450
>>29858328
good job OP
its important to stand up for yourself
>>
You replying to yourself OP?
>>
>>29858764
So be the bigger professional and don't suddenly renege on a previous agreement. Being petty like that will only fuck you over in the future.
>>
>>29858857
>Being petty like that will only fuck you over in the future.
>OP still has a job
>Roastie got BTFO
>It's a fucking supermarket job, not a million dollar business deal

OP did the right thing. He shouldn't tolerate being disrespected in that way.
>>
>>29858857

OP has no obligation to cover anyone's shift. He did the right thing.
>>
>>29858328
>>tfw you stick up for yourself.
Good for you anon. Fucking man or woman I don't fucking care, nobody should be allowed to go whatever they want
>>
>>29858857
He hadn't agreed yet. He said JUST ONCE and she exploited him.
>>
>>29858857
What kind of a faggot are you? Seriously, I want to know which type.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.