[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
end it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: url.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
>be me
>18 kv

i think im pretty much at the line where if I haven't had a gf or no girl has shown any romantic interest in me yet during high school, it's pretty much over me.

does it get better in college, fellow robots?
>>
>>29858255
yeah
in college (in my personal experience) people stop giving a fuck about what others think
there's a lot more variety of people and everyone is nervous about making friends. chances are that if you can muster the courage to just go up and talk to someone that you'll be able to make friends with them
>>
Not really. You have to make an effort to talk with people there too. People won't just appear in front of you.

Also, school never really changes. Did high school really feel all that different than middle school to you? Sure as hell didn't for me. Same ol' same ol'.
>>
bumper x hunter
>>
>>29858345
Back in middle schooI I was more social. When I was in high school I only sort of kind of not really blossomed in junior-senior year and made a few more friends. Freshman and sophomore years I was quiet, awkward, and basically autistic as fuck. I have college orientation in 4 days and I'm nervous as hell. How the hell do people just be "social". I got my friends through really quiet means like cracking a joke once or twice first to break ice, but even then there was a ton of awkward/silent moments and just a lot of rough patches.

and how do you even know if people will want to talk to you. how do you handle rejection like that. the sort of "go away i dont like you already" sort of thing that most people except a few friends give me. I don't even do anything sometimes and I feel like from the stares/looks I get people are already rejecting me.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.