[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Listen up, Phones. The world ends with you. If you want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>Listen up, Phones. The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.

Why aren't you taking his advice?
>>
>>29858082
Because people are constantly watching me. I have to know my place, and if I step out of line, they'll fucking destroy me.
All it takes is just a little, click. And then they're on you. They know where your place is. They'll know if you overstep it.
>>
>>29858188
Don't let limits slow you!

Open up your world!
>>
>>29858082
>Tfw no Kaworu clone to be my friend
>>
>>29858082
Why did you repost this thread?

Post it on /v/ they love TWEWY
>>
>>29858228
These limits are enforced by violence. When you escalate, they will escalate in proportion.
>>
>>29858268
Because you ignored it.

And because /r9k/ needs some goddamn positive energy.

Enjoy the moment!
>>
>>29858271
Did I say anything about violence?
>>
File: I dont' get people.jpg (19 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
I dont' get people.jpg
19 KB, 500x377
>Taking advice literally from a video game
>Taking advice literally from a weeaboo video game marketed towards NEETS, neckbeards, emos and weebs in general.

Oh boy...
>>
>>29858285
Alright anon. I'll drop a ohayou thread to help in half an hour. Got heavy work right now.
>>
File: image.png (936 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
image.png
936 KB, 644x644
>>29858346
>Neets, neck beards, weebs
>>
>>29858346
It may be from a weeaboo video game but it's still true: the world's only as big as you let it be.
>>
File: Clothing system in TWEWY.jpg (108 KB, 960x727) Image search: [Google]
Clothing system in TWEWY.jpg
108 KB, 960x727
>>29858399
I don't understand why you're so surprised at me commenting that, the game was a massive weeb game that mostly Tumblr neckbeard weebs purchased.

I would know because I'm a massive weeb and I loved the fuck out of TWEWY, so I can talk shit about it.
>>
I am just too lazy D:
>>
>>29858439
>He doesn't get the meem
I'm implying that /r9k/ is full of weeks, beets and neck beards
>>
>>29858509
Oh, well I didn't get that initially. You could have made it more obvious, that's all I'm saying.

Obviously people on this board loved TWEWY, also probably the reason everyone /v/ likes it because /v/ is a bunch of weebs and betas.
>>
> The world ends with you
Except it doesn't.
>>
>>29858082
I don't know where I would want to expand to
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.