[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
emancipation of suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1452465030567s.jpg (6 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1452465030567s.jpg
6 KB, 238x250
if we were able to fully emancipate suicide as a nonpathological and understandable solution to suicidality what would happen ?

dont get me wrong im not saying that we should motivate people to off themselves im just saying that we should remove the stigma of insanity from it
>>
I think most people would realize that we stay alive out of sheer hindbrain terror. and that's very hard to take while still living our slave lives.
>>
Euthanasia should be legalized. If you disagree, then you are saying that my life is not my own, and is owned by the authorities.
>>
>>29858116
Eh. Maybe you're right. Maybe that's why they keep terminally ill patients alive as long as they can too, even though they're suffering and they are hopeless. You got to make sure your slaves believe there's no way off this ride.
>>
I wish they would offer the teenagers that clearly don't fit in socially the option of being euthanized and that this wouldn't be judged. The parents would get judged too, but it could become accepted that not all kids turn out fine and that it just happens. Loners and weirdos in school end up being robots or mass shooters. It's the best time to fix the problem. They're just kids, society didn't invest all that much in them yet. Nothing depends on them.
>>
>>29858352
>They're just kids, society didn't invest all that much in them yet. Nothing depends on them.

I think it's actually the opposite, there's a lot of "what if?" when you're talking about a younger person. You can't really know how they will turn out to be, and if they'll get better and/or affect people in a positive way / do something good. There's also the possibility of the opposite thing, with them commiting a crime or their life just becoming a complete shithole, so it's a very weird thing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.