[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he hasn't posted his picture on /r9k/ >he thinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1459753723189.png (40 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459753723189.png
40 KB, 900x900
>he hasn't posted his picture on /r9k/
>he thinks he's a robot
Let me explain this in a way that will make sense for even your deluded little mind, normalfriend.
The only people who can legitimately themselves to be robots are the ones who have nothing to lose. Yes, yes, depression and the like are all things that robots have but even the normies have their down days. What really matters is whether or not you've reached the point where you can wholeheartedly claim that having your face plastered all over the internet will be an improvement for the pathetic thing you call your life.
If you actually care about being connected to shootings or people you know seeing your face associated with the infamy garnered by this board, then I can guarantee you that you don't belong here.
You can try to argue with me and say that my points are incorrect, but that only proves just how mislead you are. You simply don't belong here. There are plenty of other places for you to ruin like /b/ and plebbit. Go there instead.
If you really want to prove that you belong then show it. Otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>29857995

I once posted in a faces of /r9k/ thread, and I was instantly recognised. When I asked for proof they weren't just trolling, they said exactly where they had met me, and the story checked out to be true
>>
>>29857995
fuck off autist. this is a normie board now.
>>
File: lol.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Posting your picture online is about the most "normie" thing you could possibly do.

A real robot goes out of his way to keep hidden, and doesn't go around posting his face everywhere.

But here's a picture of me, because I think I look cool in it.
>>
>>29857995
And yet he posts the frog
>>
>>>sock

Fuck off.
>>
>>29858199
valuable input from some retard that thinks being beaten up like a wimp is "cool" i guess that beating killed off what was left of your brain
>>
Go back to /soc/ you filthy normie.
>>
>>29858240

Damn. We got a badass over here.
>>
>>29858237
>>29858245
See, this is where the mask falls off.
>>
>>29857995
this is the worst attempt at information grabbing i've seen yet but i'll give you a 2/10 for making me reply, CIA
>>
>>29858695
why would CIA need the information of some losers when they have free access to all sorts of information?
>>
>>29857995
A true robot wouldn't have the self confidence needed to post a candid face shot. A true robot would agonize over his appearance after several dozen hideous pictures and proceed to destroy all mirrors within his domicile. hell, I destroyed every photograph with myself in it, even family photos at my parent's home.
>>
>>29859980
lol sounds like you are a subhuman without a tiny bit of self-control, i hate how i look and i have no confidence but i have posted my pics many times because i no longer care, i have seen lots of abuse in my life and people admitting i am ugly makes me feel better because i always knew it, even though there were some people that were telling me i was not
>>
>itt
delusional virgobois try to feel superior to the 'normies'
this literally IS a normie board
>>
>being a faggot normie attention whore makes you a robot

no these are just stupid normalfags
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.