[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't niggers just stop committing crimes? That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1468162863675.jpg (32 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1468162863675.jpg
32 KB, 400x600
Why don't niggers just stop committing crimes?

That's the only reason we don't like them.
>>
You know, a better thing to say would be why don't criminals stop committing crimes.
>>
>>29857830
It's a combination of socio-economic, cultural and genetic factors that make them very predisposed to violent crime.

It's true that blacks are less intelligent on average than white people, the average IQ being at the sweet spot for criminality, but they did have significantly less problems in white/european derived society before gang culture, the welfare state, and multiculturalism / mass immigration.
>>
>>29857830
it's in their very DNA
>>
>>29858028
I have a genius-level IQ but I commit a ton of crime and I'm also not very black.
>>
>>29858126
You do not represent an entire group. You are a single man. You are an outlier. When judging a group of tens of millions you have to use facts and statistics, and averages.

But that's white collar crime right?
>>
>>29858190
When making judgements about a large group of people you have to take into account the individuals.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.