[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>havent been outside in 4 months >Look at myself in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 120x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 120x144
>havent been outside in 4 months
>Look at myself in the mirror today
>Really pale skin that makes me look like I have a terminal illness

I'm not going to make it friends.
>>
>>29857705
Why have you not been outside anon?
>>
>>29857735
I became a NEET a few months ago

At first I didn't go outside because I had no friends and so I didn't need to

But now I'm afraid to go outside.
>>
been there
>masturbate
>chafe
>don't go outside all day
>>
I spent a year mostly out of sun and got tanned as fuck in about a month of spending time in the sun.

You certainly can make it.
>>
>>29857757
You have to stop this now or it'll get worse until it gets to the point where it's impossible.

Start going out at night when there's no people around, then gradually start going out during the day, maybe in areas where there's less people.
>>
>>29857705
Are you happy?
>Yes
No problem. Do what you do.
>No
Change your lifestyle. Go do things until you find something that makes you happy.
>>
>>29857855
That's a nice idea anon but it would be hard because I live with my parents who will constantly ask questions about where im going and make it awkward for me
>>
>>29857913
Just tell them the actual reason.

They'll probably be happy to hear you're trying to make a change.
>>
>>29857705
I get dark rings around my eyes as well, looks awful

>>29857855
I sometimes go out walking but it's pointless, I just end up seeing couples and that makes me want to cry
>>
Just start sun-tanning. You don't need friends to do that...just grab a chair and chill out in the front/back-yard.

>Protip: use sun-screen and other products to protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays.
>>
File: fdg.png (455 KB, 797x1127) Image search: [Google]
fdg.png
455 KB, 797x1127
I haven't been out regularly in years

I'll go once a month maybe

fuck my life is depressing shit fuck

just kill me now, I have no energy left
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>live in SC
>no friends so nowhere to go
>cant even go for a walk around my neighborhood because its 100 degrees and there's fucking thunderstorms all the time
>>
File: 459862598.png (318 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
459862598.png
318 KB, 500x333
>>29857705
Do what I do block out the loneliness with addblock plus.
Block one image block all.
>>
>>29858060
>using the sunscreen jew

if you are white and live in a WHITE country(i.e. not America or Australia) sunscreen will only harm you by blocking vitamin D production
>>
>>29858175
Have fun with your skin cancer.
>>
>>29858210
have fun with your weak-ass bones and chronic fatigue
>>
>>29858106
and ten minutes after i post this, a severe thunderstorm warning has been issued and im hearing rumbles

you cant make this shit up, every fucking day.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.