[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, who would you rather date? An ugly girl with a really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: oldpepe.png (77 KB, 491x541) Image search: [Google]
oldpepe.png
77 KB, 491x541
Robots, who would you rather date? An ugly girl with a really good personality that has all the same hobbies as you, or a 10/10 girl that is dumb and has a shitty personality?
>>
for the purposes of this theoretical proposition i assume they are both equally attracted to me

stacey
>>
>>29857695
At least the uggo wouldn't cheat on me. How ugly are we talking about? If she's a shy weirdo shut in, then that's fine. But if we're on hunchback tier, I'd rather stay single
>>
>>29857695
the ugly girl

i just want someone to hold who loves me, plus i'd feel too nervous around a Stacy anyway
>>
An average looking girl who is kind but not a push over and shares some my interests while having her own things she's passionate about.

Er, I mean a qt trap that only plays 8bit games
>>
>>29857762
She's not average, she's ugly. A solid 1/10.
>>
>>29857695
Whichever one is a virgin. If both are I pick the ugly one.
>>
>>29857695
i'd rather date an ugly, clingy boy because i'm incredibly insecure and need someone who will never leave me.
>>
File: real men love skinny.png (659 KB, 1256x780) Image search: [Google]
real men love skinny.png
659 KB, 1256x780
>girl with a good personality
No such thing. Ugly girls are also dumb as shit and have shitty personalities.
>>
Anyone saying the ugly one is full of shit
>>
>>29857802
I'm super needy and if you don't answer my text within 5 minutes I'll end up calling you. I'd always like to spend as much time as I can with you even if we don't do anything because I'd have nobody else to hang out with. I get jealous pretty easily and I answer my phone as soon as I hear it ding.
>>
>>29857786
1/10 is reserved for an 85 year old war vet who got hit in the face with a mortar, then got attacked with acid shortly after his reconstructive surgery.
>>
>>29857695
The former, every single time
>>
>>29857851
This board is full of normies now.
>>
>>29857695
The first one obviously, what the fuck kind of question is that
>>
>>29858170
wouldn't normies be more tempted by the dumb stacy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.