[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"H-hey Anon, wanna come to my place later and listen to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1468167144090.jpg (180 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1468167144090.jpg
180 KB, 1024x1024
"H-hey Anon, wanna come to my place later and listen to the new Avalanches album? Shit's lit"
>>
Ya, what time you want to chill out?
>>
I'd rather have sex with you, but ok.
>>
File: No Thanks.jpg (118 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
No Thanks.jpg
118 KB, 960x540
Fuck no, that shit was a disappointment. Also your hair looks fucking stupid.
>>
IF ANYONE'S GONNA ACCUSE ME OF FALSE RAPE IT'S GONNA BE ME
>>
>>29857620
>lit

What does this normieshit even mean?

Also those sort of women don't even look twice at me, like all of them
>>
>>29857620
i wanna put you in the oven you degenerate
>>
>>29857620
>tfw those cute alt girls were all brainwashed by tumblr and now have a dozen different genders and sometimes take testosterone.

>tfw will never fuck a cute chill alt girl.
>>
>>29857848
awesome. amazing. cool. incredible. Just use the context to comprehend what it means.
>>
>>29857620
This isnt even music, It sounds like someone mashed up a soundboard into a "song"
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-10-14-00-19.png (246 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-10-14-00-19.png
246 KB, 1440x2560
>>29857848
It means something fun or gets the blood pumping.
>>
>>29857884
Yeah well I'm terrible at verbal/social communication so I think that's off the cards anon
>>
this one time at A family Christmas party my dad said that my maybe ex-drug addict was ``so fucking lit'' that he was about to punch the guy
>>
>new avalanches album
lol

I'm literally unable to be attracted to girls your age, even 5 years ago is pushing it and you were probably inked then too, or at least still a whore.
>>29857848
lit like le epic weed xdddd i smoke weed btw arent i rebellious if trump gets elected im TOTALLY moving to canada
>>
>>29857620
Ok bby. Send me an invite on Linked-In.
>>
Nah, I enjoy the aids-free life
>>
>>29857620
>I don't listen to degenerate druggy music you normie fuck
Then I slap, then grab her and kiss her.
>>
>>29857620
What's that, some whiny indie garbage? No can do famarino, sorry.
>>
>>29858142
This makes me want to see a video of the average robot trying out advice from chad.
>>
>>29858221
The Avalanches are from AU and are sampletronica, it's glorified party music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRM1S6Jno8A
>>
Wait... Did you say NEW? (Runs off and goes and listens to old music at home)
>>
>>29857620
>Un-naturally colored hair

Yeah, I don't think so.
>>
>>29857620
Sorry I'm not interested in Tumblr/hipster whores with tattoo sleeves and nose piercings, also nice cotton candy hair dye.

(It's a shame because she has nice teeth and a skinny body, her tits are kind of small but that doesn't bother me. If she had decent hair and didn't have a shitty tattoo sleeve then she'd be much prettier.)
>>
I had no idea people on this board hated fun or at least trying shit so much. No wonder you're all alone.
>>
>>29858502
How are old hags fun?
>>
>>29857620
Sounds fun, sure.
Unfortunately no girl would ever ask me some shit like that.
>>
>>29857620
>browsing /mu/, see this thread
>decide to go on /r9k/, see this thread
Fuck off crossboard shitposter
>>
Do you want to fuck me or something? Cause if so then I will, if not then sorry I am busy.
>>
>>29858502
>I had no idea people on this board hated fun or at least trying shit so much
Are you new here?
>>
Wait, there's a new Avalanches album?
>>
>>29858502
>going outside
>having friends
>>
>>29857848
I know your trying to act like you are superior but incase you are just retarded and can't use context clues Lit means "good".
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.