[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/apathy/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Ruinous Accordion.jpg (272 KB, 562x535) Image search: [Google]
Ruinous Accordion.jpg
272 KB, 562x535
>get rejected by all girls I ever had interest in
>watch some of them go and date "best friends"
>never felt connected to other people
>was never so included within a group that I'd be part of grandiose plans of nights out and summer trips
>get sad and bitter because of that
>become more and more aloof to any human interaction
>can hardly even feign interest in any kind of conversation anymore
>closing myself more and more
>falling in my hobbies like drawing or Arduino coding as the human world drifts away

Anyone else?
>>
As long as you are keeping your mind intact via drawing and coding, who fucking cares honestly

this planet is fucked anyway, Africa will inherit the earth and destroy it with their low-iq impulsive behaviour.
>>
>>29857526
Don't be a pussy, even the fattest ugliest people i know find other fatties to date. There is obviously something fundamentally wrong with your personality.

>get rejected by all girls I ever had interest in
Stop going for girls out of your league and spend a few months working out and learning how to talk to people properly.

>was never so included within a group that I'd be part of grandiose plans of nights out and summer trips

Have you tried to ask someone to invite you to one? or just make one yourself? I'm in 3 group chats with different groups of friends and often i just forget to invite someone, they just text me and go "hey invite me to chat" and i do it, it might not be because they all secretly hate you maybe they didn't think about it or thought you didn't want to join.

>falling in my hobbies like drawing or Arduino coding as the human world drifts away

You obviously have the wrong mindset if you think you can fail at a hobby, it's suppose to be fun. all the pressure your putting on yourself to "succeed" at drawing or coding dumb versions of raspberry pi's is probably putting to much stress on you and making you lose interest.

Not even trying to be (too big of) a dick but i think a change in attitude could fix a lot of your problems.
Unless you're fat or something then work out first.
>>
File: haha.jpg (60 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
60 KB, 560x432
>>29857632
>it's another "normalfags without a clue tell a robot to just be himself" episode

We don't have 'someone' to ask for an invite. We don't have friends, we don't have anyone to lean on to 'learn how to talk to people properly'. The things you take for granted, we do not have.
>>
>>29857632
I never went for girls out of my league. If I posted photos of some of them, some people here would call them ugly. Also some of them have shown interest first. My interest came later, only to be utterly smashed.

I don't really like doing that stuff, makes me look pushy you know? Generally I believe that if people wanted me there, they would invite me, especially because on big gatherings, at least I feel one of them would remember.

Also I said "falling", not "failing", as In I spend more and more time doing shit I like instead of working out on my social skills. Fair point on the pressure, I criticize my own art a lot, but since most people I shown my art to never give me sound advice (most people get impressed by a doodle on paper with a ballpen), I feel like there should be at least one voice of oposition in order to make me grow.

I'm pretty average, not fat, but yes my atittude is the cruz of it all. My social skills degrade every day and I can't even muster up the energy to salvage anything. Too bitter. Too jaded
>>
>>29857718
I spent my entire teen years as a autistic robot, it's amazing what changing your attitude can do. i started a new job 2 months ago and i already hang out with 3 people from there regularly because i just talk to them.

I wouldn't be on 4chan if i was always a normie but the grass is greener friend
>>
>>29857789
>be awkward teenage robot
>go to college
>take the opportunity to start fresh, a new page
>actually attempt to be social and stuff
>end college even more of a social outcast than I was before

Well at least I tried?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.