[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone here deathly afriad of blacks? I thought "Around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 3474345.jpg (218 KB, 783x883) Image search: [Google]
3474345.jpg
218 KB, 783x883
Is anyone here deathly afriad of blacks? I thought "Around blacks, never relax" was a meme - but now I feel my heart race and my senses heighten when a black guy is in the vicinity.

I have black friends but in my life i've never been robbed or attacked by fellow whites, but Ive had bad encounters with black people.

Are you afraid of blacks?
>>
>>29857427
I'm afraid of poor people in general and make an effort to stay away from shitty parts of town, but yea poor blacks here still tend to be more aggressive and cause more crime than poor whites.
>>
I'm Canadian. Can't remember last time I saw a black person. So no, I'm not afraid of them. I'm sure they're all great and you're just being racist.
>>
>>29857427
You've literally been infected by the disease of racism.

Start reading about great black leaders/thinkers and making black friends getting a perspective beyond race as real human beings and it will go away.

You can't be browbeaten into a frame-of-mind by the politically correct, you need to make real human connections and empathically connect with members of another race to cure racism.

Consider travel.
>>
>>29857427
everyone is afraid of blacks because they're 25 times more likely to commit violence against you than whites are. It's right to be afraid of them because tehy are subhuman monsters who can't think or create and can only rape and steal.
>>
>>29857427
I'm not afraid of black people, but I'm afraid of poor people. Poor people are way more likely to commit violent crime and be degenerates.

What up my middle class bros.
>>
>>29857427
>Is anyone here deathly afriad of blacks?
No, not deathly afraid, but I am a realist. I do know the fact that they commit the most crime and am more cautious around them (or around black areas). Like I won't drive through the 'bad part of town' at night.
>>
>>29857427
it's your lizard brain acting up, blacks are fucking dangerous because they are closer to apes than human, they have smaller brains and they are wired to get angry and chimp out easily you should always be on your guard around them the same way you would be on your guard around a monkey in the wild, it might not attack you but anything might startle it and you must be ready to defend yourself
>>
>>29858192

It's not racism, it's common sense. Statistically blacks commit more crime than any other race. It'd make sense to be more wary of them.
>>
>>29858192
>travelling to a country with niggers in it

lol no, i don't have a death wish
>>
I keep my distance when I see them, and make no attempt to hide it. If they keep rioting and playing knockout, they do not deserve to be trusted.
>>
>>29857427
I'm white, and I steal from white people all the time. the reason you don't suspect your friends of stealing, is because you have black friends that you'll automatically blame. you're just biased, and racist for no reason. people are people, no matter what skin color. where all of sin, and we all hate everyone else.
>>
No, I am brown and I am cautious of all people I never relax around strangers.

Where do you live? Blacks aren't all the same desu
>>
File: 1467743286303s.jpg (7 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1467743286303s.jpg
7 KB, 250x231
>>29857427
>be Arab
>even niggers don't mess with you
>freedom out of nowhere
>mfw
>>
>>29857427
Welcome to reality, friend.
Now be an adult and not call them niggers, even though they deserve it.
>>
Gypsies are way worse,that lack basic education and cannot keep a single conversation without yelling or threating you.

I have been living near them my whole life and I know that they are the worse kind of scum on earth
>>
>>29857427
I'm more afraid of Jews though. But if blacks concern you use Addblock plus. It's the only way to fight the tr(n)iggering.
>>
>>29858549
>Le be afraid goyims ploy 2 atleast niggers are good at climbing trees and shit.
What do arabshave. Sand?
>>
>>29858358
maybe you should look past race as a statistic and instead try to see people for themselves
>>
>Went to school in the ghetto
>Niggers start fights every day
>After a week, I didn't even bother running to watch the fight, I just acknowledged that niggers are nigging again
>Nigger tried to steal from my backpack right in front of me
>Still got enough brainwashing in class that I thought racism was wring
>College came, I'm eating in a park, black family nearby
>Get up to go to the water fountain, just for a second
>Leave my wallet on the table
>I remember thinking that the guy won't steal in front of his kids, it would be racist for me to protect my stuff
>Come back
>My wallet got BLACKED
>Only lost like 30 dollars including the value of the wallet itself, but replacing all my ID cards was really inconvenient

Yeah, I don't trust niggers anymore. Looking back, I feel really stupid that I trusted those niggers that one day, especially after being brought up around them. Of all people, I should have known better.

Happy ending: 6 months later, I saw that same nigger getting arrested in the same park in front of his wife and his little picaninnies.
>>
>>29857427
>2016
>not knowing how to defend yourself
>>
>>29858607

They're good at exploding
>>
>>29858607
>Oil
>Bashar Al Asad

I could go on, but I think i don't have to.
>>
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/10/riveting-post-by-black-police-officer-confronts-blm-with-raw-honesty-and-every-american-needs-to-see-it-363067?utm_source=fed&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=071016fed

Being a redpilled black man must be suffering
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.