[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so how tough was your childhood r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: k9J6GDx.png (17 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
k9J6GDx.png
17 KB, 800x800
> be orphan

> no family

> no friends

> grew up in a shitty european country as a homeless child

> no one helped me and was treated like trash

> forced labor as a child made little to no money

> seriously abused and starved by other people

> slept in trashcans sometimes to avoid cold/rainy weather

> years later

> moves to america

> americans discriminate me because I look "muslim" and im fucking white

> living off minimum wage barley hanging on

> didn't get education

> cant do simple math only adding and subtracting

> No one talks to me in america only bosses yell at me

> no known birthdate cept the year (1987)
>>
That's sad, anon. What country are you from?
>>
My childhood was rough but in a different sense than yours. Sorry those terrible things happened to you. You have no known family? Like siblings or something? I hope life turns around for you.
>>
>>29857367
That's rough anon

I grew up poor but mostly stable. Kinda feel bad complaining about my situation sometimes.
>>
love these threads

> born to hopeless broken narcissistic assholes

> mom leaves dad when I'm 5. dad responds by hunting us on foot like animals. we found a hidden monastery after a couple days of running like terrified refugees or we'd all be dead

> mom has to go away for a while after this. placed in grandparents care. doctor shopped all over town until a Nazi expatriate pediatrician prescribes enough valium so that I spend a year of my precious formative years drooling and staring into space. thus perpetually behind in social development.

> idly tortured by sick uncle who had a history of hurting and degrading other children

> finish school living with depressed, suicidal junkie mom who can't go 5 minutes without reminding her kids that there's nothing worse in life than having kids and that we're subhuman spawn because of who our father was

and somehow here I am with non existent self esteem. go figure.
>>
>>29857870
Albania, I hear it isnt as bad as it was today, but still pretty fucked.
>>
>>29857367
My childhood was had shitty as it gets
>21 and still no gf
>Mom bought me ONE console this year and only 5 games
3.Can't cook anything besides a hot pocket
>>
>have stroke at 7
>no family visits except mom
>me: wheres dad? wheres my sister? wheres bubba and giddo? wheres m aunts and uncles?
>her:...i dont know

later learned that my Dad wanted nothing to do with me after that and my sister was jealous of me for having all of my moms attention immediately after that...when she was 21

having a family doesnt mean shit. They can be more destructive then having no family.

But i do believe karma exists

>sister now has auto immune disease that will liquify her insides
>3 other strokes in my aunts and uncles
>Dad now has severe dementia at age 54
>i wont visit any of them in the hospital, you left a child to possibly die alone so you will you
>>
>>29858004
desu I prefer having no family than a family that pretended to love me and then want nothing to do with me.
>>
File: 1452592476533.png (43 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1452592476533.png
43 KB, 312x390
My childhood was great. Everything turned shit when everyone hit puberty and I turned into an outcast.
>>
>>29858031
yep.

But jesus christ 7 years old, cant walk, cant talk after the stroke and thats when they spring that they are sociopaths

>>29857367
1987 master race bud
>>
>>29857921
Pretty shitty bro, but at least you have a solid explanation for your failures. Tell more stories
>>
>>29858004
>having a family doesnt mean shit.
yes it does
God put you in the family and you must put them before anything. Your dad doesn't have to love you and your family doesn't have to care for you
>>
>>29858169
>God put you in the family and you must put them before anything.

if there were two vehicles going over the bridge, one with my family and one with my dog id save my dog and give the other one a wave before it went over
also which God are you refering to?

>Your dad doesn't have to love you and your family doesn't have to care for you
>God put you in the family and you must put them before anything.

Your two statements dont match up pablo
>>
>>29858120
ok.

> get married for a few years

wife throws me out because I'm not going to the doctor for my depression

> but I am, honey. here's receipts from recent visits, and here's appointment cards for my upcoming visits.

>screams WELL I GUESS I WAS WRONG, runs out and never speaks to me again

>she got the house and all our friends.

never once did she talk to me about her feelings or our perceived problems. she just made shit up and punished me. just like erryone else.

narcissistic women: not even once
>>
>>29858169
this is the stupidest goddamned thing I've read all day.
>>
>>29857367
>unedcuated

>can read write and understand english perfectly
>>
>>29857974
>Albania
>White
Lmao
>>
>>29857367
It was tough but not as bad as yours.
>>
>>29857367
Oh hoy take this shit to /pol/ you fucking shitskin you were already crying in /b/ today
>>
>>29857367
What country OP? All of Eurabia is shitty, maybe if you did your fucking job the boss wouldn't yell at you fuck bag, you sound just like a nigger muh discrimination booohoo fuck off and go back to europoor
>>
>parents are scientologists
>i want magical powers too
>think it's the best thing for two decades
>tell teachers and kids about it all the time
>'uhh anon you're wrong and stupid'
>tell them it's all a scheme of psychiatrists trying to take over the world

and now i'm out and ayy no friends
>>
>>29857367
romania? they look like they've been in the solarium for too long
>>
>>29857974
Ah I see the problem Albanian scum, here in the USA we frown on people pooing where ever they want
>>
>>29857974

gdje si albanac jebote
kosovo is shit even today.

how is life in amerika?
>>
>>29860981
Stay over in your shit hole please, you guys are worse then romian gypsys
>>
>>29857367
Becuase you prob are a filthy muslim
>>
File: 1433145144362.gif (9 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1433145144362.gif
9 KB, 633x758
>Born down in a dead mans town
>The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
>End up like a dog that's been beat too much
>Till you spend half your life just covering up
>Got in a little hometown cream
>So they put a rifle in my hand
>Sent me off to a foreign land
>To go and kill the yellow man
>Come back home to the refinery
>Hiring man said "son if it was up to me"
>Went down to see my V.A. man
>He said "son, don't you understand"
>I had a brother at Khe Sahn
>Fighting off the Viet Cong
>They're still there, he's all gone
>He had a woman he loved in Saigon
>I got a picture of him in her arms now
>Down in the shadow of the penitentiary
>Out by the gas fires of the refinery
>I'm ten years burning down the road
>Nowhere to run ain't got nowhere to go
>>
>>29857367
The average life of a Eurocuck, you got lucky you came to the states, stop ya bitching you filthy shiptar
>>
>>29860981
Juat got done reading a nice article about you primitive faggots organ harvesting, Kosovo is a dump that entire area is a dump
>>
>>29857367

Hard to top yours but I grew up autistic as fuck, not being able to speak full sentences until I was 10, was abused by alcoholic uncle who I still see walking around town, and I never had one good experience with a girl. Still a virgin and poor as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 722x349
>first memory is my mom beating me
>beat me all my life
>parents divorce at 13
>go to school with bruises cuts scrapes
>"what's that anon"?
>"o-oh nothing I feel"
>at 16 start cutting
>mom beats me more calls me a pussy faggot
>tells me all the time she should of aborted me
>she stabbed me on my 17th bday cause I was sick and couldnt go to school
>stopped hitting me at 20 cause I got to big but she would try and get weapons
>MFW she denies all of it and says she's the perfect mother.
>>
>>29861345
Why did you never beat the absolute living shit out of her?
>>
>>29858169

are you a maniac?
>>
>>29861451

This. I don't care who it was, I'd want to get back at them
>>
>>29857367
That's pretty fucked up. I hope you make it man. My childhood wasn't as bad.

>father was a meth addict

>him and mom divorced when I was 7

>mom remarried first guyshe met at a bar

>he legally adopted my sister and I

>haven't seen dad in over 10 years, don't really care to at this point

>stepdad was abusive, mentally and physically

>would do shit like beat up my mom because I fucked up mowing the yard or something and then tell me it was my fault he did that

>tried to get me to kill stepsister's puppy one time when I was 12 because he told me it was sick even though it was perfectly fine

>one time ran over my cat in the driveway but then told me a bullshit lie about a pack of wild dogs that ran up and attacked the cat

>told me I had to bury it or else my little sister would cry

>had to pry the dead cat off of the driveway because it was flattened by his truck into the pavement and then bury it in the woods

>he had a hunting cabin that he would use to have orgies with his friends and hookers

>found out about this from my stepbrother(his son) who told me that my stepdad had tried to make him join in. This was later confirmed by my step brother-in-law(guy married to stepsister) who was also there

>eventually found out from everyone on stepdad's side of the family that it was a known thing that he did this

>when I was like 15/16 he kept trying to get me to go but I never did because I didn't like him that much so I didn't want to go

>had to call the police a few times for him beating my mom up when I was in middle school

>my mom finally divorced him not too long ago, but I'm stuck with his last name because he legally adopted me when I was 10

>don't really feel much motivation to change it since I don't know what I would change it to. Also it would be weird explaining it to everyone I know/work with why I just up and changed my last name

>sometimes feel sad because I never had a dad around to teach me how to be a man

I'm 22 now. Shit sux
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.