[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw retards can be in a romantic relationship and you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: q9nuJSg[1].png (736 KB, 591x808) Image search: [Google]
q9nuJSg[1].png
736 KB, 591x808
>tfw retards can be in a romantic relationship and you can't
>>
>>29857019
Who cares? Get out normie
>>
Is it possible for two retards to have a kid?
>>
maybe romantic relationships are for retards
>>
>>29857053
I too, am curious about this
>>
Why don't retarded girls give us a chance? They all go for retardchads.
>>
>>29857019
Retardation doesn't necessarily mean a lack of empathy, which is the affliction of most of us robots, I'd say, and which makes relationships impossible without one being in a position of prestige or power.
>>
>>29857019
>romance

That's why they are retarded. Truly intelligent people have relationships in order to exploit them for power or to create high IQ offspring.
>>
>>29857053
Why wouldn't it be? It's also possible for two retards to make healthy children.
>>
>>29857053
I think the government would step in and have it terminated.
>>
>>29857019
as long as they dont make any babies or else i think we should incarcerate them
>>
>>29857053

Of course.You are the living example.
>>
If memory serves, they have to be sterilized before they're allowed to marry in most of the world.
>>
>>29857158

No they won't.

For you see, retards and the mentally handicapped are our first line of defense. All lives, including the retarded, have protection and rights under our(USA) law.

Now, if you start taking away rights from retards, they'll come for US next, because we're not all that much different from them.

I mean I wouldn't mind a government officer coming to my house and putting a few bullets in my head after i'm done fapping, or bringing me to a gas chamber, but some other people might not enjoy that.
>>
>>29857089
>>29857053
Downies cant have kids
>>
>>29857112
All the retards I know are super nice and are the most outgoing people ever. They don't feel embarrassment so they literally "just go talk to her".

>Friends brother is retarded
>he took a girl to a dance
>told me she's not pretty enough

More alpha than I'll ever be
>>
>>29857053
Most downies are infertile, particularly the females, but there's like a .5% chance they could both be fertile and reproduce.
>>
They aren't smart enough to understand what romance means.
>>
>>29857334
Damn. Has it been recorded before?
How would the kid turn out?
>>
>>29857285
Some retardations leave the social IQ alone, like down's and Williams syndrome.
Downies are practically manipulative and scheming with how socially adept they are.
>>
>>29857112
>lack of empathy

That has never stopped people from having relationships, ever.
>>
pre packaged feels, 100% externally imposed desires, and general mindlessness.

who better to buy the normie bullshit?
>>
>>29857334

It's actually more like a 25% chance.
>>
>>29857376
for sure. The kid will smack girls asses and get away with it because they assume he didn't know what he was doing. He knows exactly what he's doing
>>
>>29857019
Actually retarded people tend to be 20+ virgins. People with IQs under 70 have low testosterone levels and have fewer sexual partners.
>>
>>29857349
Actually, researching it half of the females are fertile, I think it's the men with only a percentage in the teens.
The kid would almost certainly have Down's as well.
>>
>>29857382
a kek appears from out of the gallows

>this comment is original
> life quality is minimal
> fuck you, robot
> Burma shave
>>
File: ov-sandsacke2_02.jpg (17 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
ov-sandsacke2_02.jpg
17 KB, 235x235
Two sacks of sand can have a romantic relationship. What's your excuse?
>>
>>29857892

even sand sex is interracial now
>>
File: grayton-beach-white-sand.jpg (722 KB, 2986x1692) Image search: [Google]
grayton-beach-white-sand.jpg
722 KB, 2986x1692
>>29857916
The sand on the inside counts.
>>
>>29857053
Biologically, yes it is possible, assuming the retardation is just mental and not physical.

Now, whether two literal retards could perform the dirty deed, I don't know.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.