[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it would be easier for you to kill yourself then applying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1467392020415.jpg (61 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1467392020415.jpg
61 KB, 720x720
>it would be easier for you to kill yourself then applying for jobs, going to interviews and working for the rest of your life

And thats whats so scary
>>
fuck you're right

not surprised this wasn't original

nor was that
>>
>>29857042

I'm really at the end.

I'm so close to just killing myself.
>>
>>29856995
It really boggles my mind that 95%+ of the population doesn't think this way when it seems so self-evident to me
>>
>>29857208
they know it's there in the back of their heads, that's why they distract themselves with pointless shit like work, tv, etc... we're all just putting off the big sleep
>>
>>29856995
that's true

you can kill yourself and not worry about anything

or work your ass off the entire life and struggle every day while wanting to kill yourself and at the end you die anyway
>>
>>29856995
I agree. There is no value to life if it is not enjoyable. All they do is work all the time merely to stay alive but since they are working to live they cannot enjoy life.
>>
Most normies realize this, theyre just too scared to actually off themselves.
>>
> work all your life as an unloved monster (monster = free thinker)
> get old
> have to choose between an hero and negligent care from souldead nurses and bungee cord doctors.

fuck this shit, Ima go take hostages.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.