[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if there was a board that was the complete opposite of the red-pill,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1468117528086.jpg (112 KB, 558x837) Image search: [Google]
1468117528086.jpg
112 KB, 558x837
if there was a board that was the complete opposite of the red-pill, it would be /r9k/
>>
>>29856651
Yeah basically. It's pretty much a board aimed at celebrating and making excuses for failure, rather than aiming to better themselves. No different to liberals or tumblrites, in fact probably more pathetic.
>>
>>29856806
Normies call major disadvantages excuses, but that ain't fooling no one.
>>
>>29856651
/r9k/ and /pol/.

original
>>
>>29856651
"redpill" just means "stuff I believe in" now. It's lost all meaning. It's like how "meme" means "anything posted more than once, or anything that I don't like"
>>
>>29856651
Who is this gorgeous dick-engorger?
>>
>>29856651
Not really. R9k is redpilled, the opposite would be somewhere where men believe women are worth loving.

The oly difference between theredpill and r9k is that we've given up.
>>
There are all kinds of people here.
>>
>>29856827
We're the surplus males. Not much to do about it.
>>
>>29856827
>pol blames jews
>r9k blames nornies
you fags were made for eachother
>>
>>29856651
Reddit is way more redpilled thanks to active libertarian and MGTOW subreddits.
>>
This place used to be red-pilled but I imagine the huge influx of beta liberal cucks has come from people screen shooting threads here and posting it on fucking reddit and tumblr. Then people thinking it's some kind of ironic subculture instead of people pretty literal female hating virgin board. So in other words REEE NORMIES GET OUT
>>
>>29856871
That makes me pretty fucking angry.

>>29856872
But normies do treat inferiors poorly.
>>
>>29856651
It's not the complete opposite. Both communities recognize the same truths, but redpill seeks to overcome the reality that those truths present while /r9k/ makes excuses for not overcoming them.

The opposite of redpill is tumbler, facebook, and reddit. Anything mainstream that purveys the ideas that there can ever be equality or that people of different cultures and races can ever integrate.

repill is realist/dominant, r9k is realist/submissive.

>>29856845
It hasn't lost any meaning at all, you're just failing to read subtext. When people say "redpill me on X" they're just joking about the redpill phenomenon and using the principle of the new revelation of how things really are as a way of making fun of a subject or expressing their feelings.
>>
>>29856871
This is the correct attitude to have. No matter how hard you work, you're either in the top 20% or you aren't. You will never change it to the top 30 or 40%.

Most men just have to suffer in a feminist world. No way to fight it.
>>
'Red pill' is just shorthand for right wing fantasy now.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.