[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're weak as fuck and you can't carry things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Pepe 25.jpg (88 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Pepe 25.jpg
88 KB, 450x450
>tfw you're weak as fuck and you can't carry things right/can never get a good grip on shit and your family constantly makes you carry shit around for them when they easily can get another person to do it that's strong and knows how to carry shit around

I feel like they do this shit on purpose just to fuck with me.
>>
>>29856417
They're trying to make you stronger bro.
>>
>>29856514
I can do that by going to a fucking gym. Carrying stupid shit around that we'll get rid of in a few months isn't help.
>>
>>29856552
>I can do that by going to a fucking gym.
DO YOU? You said you are weak.
>Carrying stupid shit around
That's kind of what working out is.
You will get stronger carrying heavy things.
That's what happened in nature.
Doing sets isn't the only way. But it's probably a better way.
At least carrying heavy thing makes you realize you should be stronger.

Dude c'mon, don't be mad at this. Maybe your family are dicks, I don't know. Just trying to get you /fit/ bro!
>>
File: 1462232094156.gif (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462232094156.gif
22 KB, 400x400
>>29856417
I had the same problem with being weak. Thankfully, I had a few brothers so my dad would have them do all the yard work and manual labor and make me do the chores inside like cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc. They weren't too happy about having to always shovel the snow and mow the lawn in scorching weather while I sat inside but it serves them right for picking on me all my life.
>>
>>29856417
My parents slip up when I was young and my mother assigned me the job of "man of the house" pretty much within the week
despite me being an 11 y/o tomboy lesbian
but if you go along with the carrying things, and do a little yardwork/handiwork you'll build up at least a little muscle.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.