[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with a girl's past? I feel like I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: slut.jpg (375 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
375 KB, 1600x1200
How do I deal with a girl's past?
I feel like I can't have normal relationship if I don't accept this part of her.
>>
>>29856195
By having a past with another girl. What you're feeling is shame about your lack of experience.
>>
>>29856231
False. I have fucked 109 women and I still won't date whores.

An experienced woman is a ruined woman. Good for using, not for keeping.
>>
File: 95656.png (18 KB, 217x211) Image search: [Google]
95656.png
18 KB, 217x211
>>29856195
By downloading addblock plus and blocking all trigering images from there on.
>>
>>29856279
If that's true you're fucking disgusting man. No decent girl should go anywhere near you. Being the 110th girl doesn't sound great.
>>
>>29856195
Then you're not supposed to have a relationship.
>>
>>29856231
>By having a past with another girl.
HOW? Women don't like virgins.
>>
>>29856333
Then. Lie. To. Them.
>>
>>29856318
Not true. Women pre-select men. A guy who fucks so many bitches is valued by them. That's why you shame virgins, by your standards they're worthless.
>>
>>29856355
You're delusional, we don't think like this.
>>
>>29856279
I don't even believe you. I lost track of how many women I had been with at around 30. No one keeps track of 109. Also you just talk like an exaggerating high schooler. I bet you don't have friends.
>>
>>29856365
What you "think" doesn't matter. What you feel does and that's what really dictates your behavior.
>>
>>29856348
Oh. Okaaayy... :/ I guess that's the only way. It's surprising how often they try to find out though. Especially if they suspect it. They really don't react well to it, I know that. But I don't like lying. I guess I need to stop being stupid about it.
>>
>>29856195

Just look at that pic.

Western society expects us to "man up" and date/marry sluts and whores like that, while Chad gets off scot-free.

I hate western society. Traditionalists will blame men for everything, and tell us that women are not at fault for anything, and that men need to worship women.
>>
You gotta fuck a bunch of women too, so you can just brush it off.
>>
>>29856929

>This is what degenerates believe
>>
>>29856929
t-thanks for the advice Chad
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.