[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Formerly Cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: il_570xN.337600613.jpg (61 KB, 570x523) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.337600613.jpg
61 KB, 570x523
Anyone here used to be cool?

what was it like?
where did it all go wrong?
>>
I was cool in 1st grade but then I switched schools and kids were mean to me
>>
>be me
>sitting on school bus by myself in 6th grade
>kid i vaguely know sits across from me
>says "hey anon, you used to be to cool. what happened?"
>"I don't know"
>i begin my thousand yard robot stare straight ahead
>>
I tried to play the literary type between ages 16 and 20. It was fake but worked pretty well. Then I got depressed, fat and alcoholic and stopped trying.
>>
File: 1447813514868.jpg (521 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1447813514868.jpg
521 KB, 1280x960
>have semi-richfag family, but was unaware we were rich
>other kids always wanna to come over to my house and play vidya, swimming pool, laser tag, pinball
>goes on several years

>began to notice that they always bring at least one other person so they don't hang out with me alone
>began to notice the only time people really talked to me was when they wanted food or drinks
>dad lost job and we had to move to smaller house during recession
>nobody called anymore
>>
File: ChV7JszWYAATm8s.jpg (57 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
ChV7JszWYAATm8s.jpg
57 KB, 600x452
I was the king of elementary school, i was literally a legend
>missed the bus on purpose and walked 20 miles to school, arrived at lunchtime and got suspended just because someone dared me to
>sat at the top of the school's baseball field's backstop with my friend for almost an hour with the entire school and staff team watching, it was a contest to see who would give in first. both of our parents drove all the way out to school to try to threaten us with punishments into coming down, i won
>made shitty captain underpants knockoff with my friend, sold them for 25 cents and made like 20 dollars
>always the best at drawing (related to last one)
>always the best at basketball
>always the best at vidya
>always the class clown
>always the most popular
there's definitely more, most of it has faded. it went wrong in 7th grade when i went to a different middle school than my friends, i was a sperg loner from day 1.
My theory is that I was already fucked in the last year of elementary school because that's when i started going on the internet all the time, I only remained cool through the end of elementary school by riding off my earned popularity, because nobody would question a legend.
>>
>>29855640
Same thing except I switched in 3rd grade. Never recovered.
>>
File: 95865.gif (24 KB, 364x200) Image search: [Google]
95865.gif
24 KB, 364x200
>>29855621
Used to be cool.
Still am since I don't allow people to fuck with me
One time this pussy tried to trigger me but I used addblock in his face and he just got censored the fuck out.
BLOCKED
Only need one my man.
>>
>>29855621
literal normie ythread
>>
>>29855640
>>29856517
I was in second grade when we moved. I got bullied and i never got a chance to develop normal social skills for about three years before we moved back.
>>
I'm kinda the opposite, girls and most guys never gave me the time of day until I was like a freshman in high school and it took me till my senior year to really figure it out. I guess I'm still cool? Lol
>>
File: IMG_20160530_143955.jpg (11 KB, 289x269) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_143955.jpg
11 KB, 289x269
>>29855621
I was in the cool group in the 7th grade when I went to a new school but I had no idea that I was. My social status consciousness wasn't even a thing so when the cool kids talked to me I didn't respond well. The future Stacys were all over me, one of them even told me that she had a crush on me at graduation a month ago.
I was so dumb. I did a lot of weird shit that pushed them away from me over time until I was a group nomad. I even spent lunch in the bathroom during most of the 8th grade.
>>
>>29856789
>I even spent lunch in the bathroom

I feel like this was the case for a lot of robots. I was lucky... my school let you go to the library during lunch if you wanted.
>>
File: 1467945026665.jpg (36 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1467945026665.jpg
36 KB, 511x428
>used to go to concerts
>hung out with cool friends
>had a good time, people always seemed to like me
>be really social, loved going into the city and hanging with people
>now stupid neet with rotting brain and body
>life is suffering
>>
Bullied from K-8th grade

High school starts and suddenly I grow into my body, still skinny and frail but stupid good looking

Take advantage of time lost, bang everything that moves and wants me

Knock girl up, she has it just to spite me because I cheated on her before we were pregnant.

Try my hardest to make a family with her, but she wants someone else.
Instead of going to college with my friends I'm a weekend dad, who works 15 hours a day Monday-Friday installing A/C units in hot attics

My life is empty. I had so many hopes and dreams but now I'm an average joe. I'm still good looking and have a new girlfriend every few months. But it's empty. I don't care about any of them
But anons, let me tell you. Those few years when I could fuck any girl I wanted to was amazing. For those few years, I was cool.
>>
>>29856870
normie absolutely BTFO
good dad though. does your kid like you?
>>
>>29856473
>always
sounds like you imagined this
>>
>>29856913
Yeah, I miss being a NEET though. It feels rewarding when I do get off early and I can spend 5-8 hours doing drugs and playing video games like the good old days.

Being a dad isn't all that bad, especially a young one (I'm only 21 and my son is 3). Women seem to think me being involved makes me responsible, and I get the joy of showing him cool music and shit.
>>
I briefly fooled everyone into thinking that I'm the future of my nation's poetry between ages 17 to 19. That was a pretty ridiculous time in my life.
>>
>>29857049
so you had TV stories and articles about you or what?
>>
File: it´s time.png (31 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
it´s time.png
31 KB, 200x194
>>29855748
im a greedy bastard who made my mom cry several times a month, and not even i would be that shalow. Shame on them anon.
>>
I wasn't so much cool as my house was cool
because I didn't have parental supervision and was right nearby the school so people could walk there and drink/smoke/do drugs
>>
>>29855621
Used to be cool till I was 16... I was god looking , extrovert, hottest girls in class going after me.. then puberty hit I became uglier year after year, suddendly girls and people in general dont find me as funny as before, girls ignores me and my previous "interesting" personality.

It's really increadible how with girls it's all about physical attraction, but also more generally speaking you can notice the shift in the behaiour of people around you when you aren't the cool guy anymore
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.