[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you manage to keep being straight with the ammount of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: wew.png (309 KB, 547x310) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
309 KB, 547x310
How do you manage to keep being straight with the ammount of gay lewds posted here?

Haven't you gone at least bisexual or tried to fap to anything beyond traps?
>>
traps and twinks are straight
>>
>>29855500

It's easy. Masculinity is disgusting to straight men, so we can't fap to it.

protip: that's why most men don't like black women
>>
Surprisingly enough i dont get horny anytime i see literally anything naked or getting fucked.
>>
File: 1465909193410.png (885 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465909193410.png
885 KB, 1280x720
>>29855525
but the right kink and the right twink can eventually break the straightest man.. right?

>>29855543
did your penis snap off?
>>
>>29855500
Beats me. Must be because I'm not gay. It pretty much stopped at traps (inb4 you're gay), but I have zero attraction to penises, so I know it would be weird and wrong. I still love their lewd pics and webms though.
>>
File: 1467564708638.jpg (75 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
1467564708638.jpg
75 KB, 600x763
>>29855500
my attraction to the female body is like a mountain, unmovable no matter how harshly the storms of gay shit may beat it's stone shell.
>praise straights!
>>
>>29855925
Are you attracted to your own penis. I remember puberty kicking in and my dick growig and becoming obsessed with the quality of my dick. I sexualized my own penis really hard. I remember fapping to the sight of me fapping my big wang.
>>
>>29855500
>tried to fap to anything beyond traps

Why would I do this? I don't like traps or gays or penis.

The amount of lewds posted means nothing to me. That's like saying i'd develop a foot fetish or a furry fetish from the amount of that posted.

I'm simply a 0 on the kinsey scale. while all the trap and gay posters are 1's or higher.

>>29855616
Nothing can break anyone if they have willpower.
>>
>>29855543
Same with me, nudity or sex isn't arousing at all
>>
>>29855616
Absolutely disgusting
Any straight man isn't attracted to another man by definition
>>
>>29856263
No. I'm only worried about how adequate it is to women desu. It means nothing to me by itself. It's just what I got.

That's why I know I'm not gay... it really seems to always come with liking dicks. I really don't like dicks. So I'm OK with liking traps, I know it's not leading to anything.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.