[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
List some traits about yourself that you hate and try to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1436678192912.jpg (368 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1436678192912.jpg
368 KB, 840x700
List some traits about yourself that you hate and try to make others feel better about themselves.
>Paranoid
>Possessive
>Dependent
>Avoidant
>Pessimistic
>>
>>29855254
Pessimism can sometimes be a good thing. Sometimes people with high hopes get crushed because they got caught up in the feeling of it rather than looking at it logically. Pessimistic people generally take a more thought out approach and aren't nearly as disappointed when they find out that the outcome isn't exactly what they were looking for.
>>
>>29855254

>depressed for 25 years
>unable to function in society
>my intense self-hatred has led to me being mean to my simple-minded but well-meaning parents

Fuck, I hate myself.
>>
>Possessive
>narcisistic
>avoidant
>unable to understand other people
>>
>>29855357

Holy shit that's me! Sucks to be you tho..
>>
>Paranoid
>Schizotypal
>Avoidant

Although I'm a Chad, my qt 3.14 gf will probably leave me for robots like you when she becomes disillusioned. Persistence is key, and as long as you're there for her when I'm not, she'll give up on me pretty quickly.
>>
File: blewit.png (584 KB, 1118x514) Image search: [Google]
blewit.png
584 KB, 1118x514
>Diagnosed avoidant personality disorder and schizotypal personality disorder

I like to pretend I never had a chance so I don't feel bad about being a fuck up.
>>
File: 1468078330143.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1468078330143.png
269 KB, 450x325
>tfw no qt animeposting bf with lots of mental problems to take care of
>>
>lazy
>uninterested
>unmotivated
>simultaneously extremely narcissistic and self loathing
>fat as shit but dont have the willpower to help myself
>think about suicide but too much of a pussy to ever do it
>>
>compulsive liar
No idea why, I never lie about big things, but just say little white lies in everyday conversation for fuck knows what reason
>messy
Not dirty, but I'm a mess. Things are horribly unorganised but I know where everything is. It's a method;madness sort of deal
>loud
I have a loud voice and I tend to get hyped up easily. I'm basically that anon you robots hate who talks loud and leading into my next point...
>socially inept
I have a bad habit of putting my foot in it. "Anon, why are you being quiet? Hey dude, you all good? You look like you're gonna cry. Wanna talk about it." With combined with above makes me the worst person ever. I'm sorry Anons, I don't mean it, I'm legitimately worried/care, but my voice broadcasts it to the whole room.
>>
I have "negative" traits about myself but I don't really hate them to be quite honest, without them I wouldn't really be me I guess. The only negative traits I actually do hate is my laziness and the fact that I'm way too nice to/trusting of people, but that's about it.

Others include that:

I'm a pretty jealous person

I procrastinate a shitload

I can be very selfish

Despite being extroverted I can be pretty socially autistic at times and generally prefer being alone with my computer due to the fact I simply have more fun/entertainment while on it than with people usually

I have ludicrously high standards when it comes to women (though I describe it as realizing women aren't really worth it) so I've never been in and probably never will be in a serious relationship until we can engineer truly female android sexbots.
>>
>>29856041
I'm also a compulsive liar. Not in a particularly harmful way, I won't lie about shit like all that I just wrote, but if someone asks me a minor question that I might not know the answer to I'll just make something up, or if I do know the answer I might just make it up anyway to something that sounds more impressive to me even if it really doesn't have an effect on anything.
>>
>jealous
>lazy
>lazy
>lazy
>I often find myself in a self-pity mode and I hate it.
>>
lazy to the point where it's hurting my intelligence, coward, big ego.
>>
>nothing
After a lot of depression and stuff and more stuff i did a lot of thinking read a lot of stuff and did psychedelics.... that really changed me as i realized that my whole personality and problems were all just a game that i had made up myself. Really i saw that everything was a very complex structure that had its foundations at the roots of my ego that the mind had created.

So when you just stop you see that there is really nothing... you see that you are the one pulling all the strings of your emotions and life... that you are the one in control of your mind and always have been - everything you live through is just an episode after an episode of some kind of a delusion.

really its all just fake - a game

I stole most ideas from Alan Watts.
>>
paranoid.
distant
recluse
boring

I don't really hate being boring or recluse, but my paranoia and my distant nature really get's in the way of forming long lasting friendship
>>
>>29855340
You sound like a trash person and deserving of what you got. Anyone who uses a term like "simple minded" when talking about his parents obviously lacks modesty. Very strange coming from someone as useless as you.
>>
>>29855254
>Paranoid
>Failed narcissist
>Extremely phlegmatic (which leads other people to think i don't want to/to scared to stand up for myself)
>Absent
>messy
>silent
>s&m
>unempathetic
>envious
>pessimistic

You're average failure in life. Autism need not apply.
>>
>>29856168
Fuck off, self-righteous retard. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
Allergic, unobservant, stupid, awkward, inconsistent, depressed, narcissistic, and arrogant
>>
>>29856215
>>Failed narcissist
What's that?
>>
>>29856366
Imagine everyone around you boosting your a false picture about yourself while you're growing up. You start loving and admiring yourself more than anyone, and you see yourself as perfection but irl you're far from it. Then when reality kicks in it shatters your confidence and you withdraw to spend your time browsing 4chan. This is going on for quite a while now.
>>
>>29856477
Well, taste of cruel reality is not a bad thing. Your response to that reality is wrong, it kinda shows that you are, just like the rest of us, still a pretty big narcissus.
>>
File: 481561264.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
481561264.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>29855254
>Depressed
>Pessimistic autist
>Anti-social
>Easily triggered
>Not installing addblock plus to block triggering images by blocking one
>>
>>29856239
>>29856215
>>29855357
Why so many narcissistic robots here? Never understood how people can idolize and hate themselves at the same time.
>>
>>29856539
It goes perfectly one with another. You hate yourself BECAUSE you have a massive ego. An ego is a source of self hatred.
>>
File: 1371322059465.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1371322059465.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
Who here /pretendingtoberetarded/, and how early did you start doing it? I had some decently gifted friends in elementary school, but after that I began pretending to be full retard like it was a day job.
>>
>>29855314
It's a logical fallacy to assume that just because a conclusion is negative it's more likely to be true. Both optimism and pessimism are caused by emotional thinking. A healthy mixture of things in this world turn out good or bad. Both a pessimist and optimist is wrong half of the time give or take a small amount.

That being said, I'd still say optimism is superior to pessimism because pessimism is self defeating. An optimist will likely engage events and tasks with much more energy and effort, thus creating their own luck and success.

>>29855254

Honestly I don't hate any trait about myself other than:
>Dead to positive emotions

I get angry and sad all of the time, but never happy. To top it off I can't even cry.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.