[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that race-mixing is the only way for humanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
Daily reminder that race-mixing is the only way for humanity to progress. The arbitrary barriers of race and nationality have to be removed, so that we can finally become one people with no identity or historical baggage attached to us.
>>
>>29855226
>Daily reminder that race-mixing is the only way for humanity to progress. The arbitrary barriers of race and nationality have to be removed, so that we can finally become one people with no identity or historical baggage attached to us to be ruled by the jew.

You dropped the last part of that protocol, Chaim.
>>
>>29855226

Daily reminder that WHITES AND ASIANS are the ONLY races who managed to evolve past a stone-age society.

If the white or asian master-races mix with the lower races, they will only produce children with lower IQ levels.
>>
File: 1440333269483.jpg (80 KB, 640x613) Image search: [Google]
1440333269483.jpg
80 KB, 640x613
How does this have anything to do with r9k?

I think you mistyped the board you wanted to go to. Here, let me help you out.
>>>/pol/
>>
Nope
Eugenics was key 100 years ago, but now, genetic engineering is the true key

Perfect Chinese Chads with 150+ IQ and Muscle mass by genetic default will command the lesser Chinese engineering ladder climbing hoardes who will dominate the world as the West devolves into brown Koran worshipping fools.
>>
>>29855226
Daily reminder that our bodies are only vessels for our spirit. Our spirits are ethereal and have no need for color
>>
File: human.jpg (109 KB, 1140x757) Image search: [Google]
human.jpg
109 KB, 1140x757
Can I be Hoomon too?
>>
>>29855309
Where does the soul go to when a person sustains severe brain damage?

Checkmate ghostbusters.
>>
>>29855226
Kek that kid on the right is heart of darkness black, I didn't even see it at first
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 253x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 253x300
>>29855277
Specifically only white men and East Asian women, the oriental male will dilute the gene pool with his beta genes and can't be allowed in.
>>
People will always be different, but humans have been mixing since their beginnings. Honestly don't see the problem with mixing, and this dumb /pol/ meme triggers me.

I'm gonna fuck a black chick just to piss em off
>>
>>29855482
how beta are you? cant compete with a Asian cock.
>>
>>29855226
>and nationality
A world without nations is a world of disenfranchised people.
The globalists will enslave us all.
>>
File: supreme.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
>>29855482
>the oriental male will dilute the gene pool with his beta genes
>>
>>29855329
oh god

a world full of people with down's, cris du chat, severe autism and global development delay

thanks SJWs
>>
All subhumans must be exterminated immediately and the globalists must hang
>>
File: tumblr_n8owtd4KYo1r9z647o1_400.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8owtd4KYo1r9z647o1_400.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>29855482
>t. white beta male with a micropenis

Asian women are already done with you pigskins
>>
>>29855482
> complaining about beta males on /r9k/
>>
>>29855277
MENA was the pinnacle of civilization and was a powerful competitor to Europe up until the last 2-3 centuries.
>>
>>29855517
>>29855517
>dont see the problem

So youre already inferior to begin with

Good feel free to racemix, we dont need more untermench whites.

youre kind will be inevitably purged also
>>
>>29855740
>competitor to rome
Lol
>>
>>29855226
Kek, I didn't nottice the backest arm at the end because I confused it with background
>>
>>29855277
Reminder that the last 200 years of evolution mean more than the previous 2000
>>
>>29855309
The only good nigga is a nigga dead
>>
>ITT: divide and conquer https://youtu.be/XMrcJFrUgTM

>>29855263
>DA JOOZ

You mean the 1%, cancer board. You know they have armed bodyguards and paper money printers for that, right? Besides, different races are better for the elite because divide and conquer is the easiest way for them to maintain power.

>>29855294
/thread

>>29855277
Embryo selection for IQ is already a thing, lad.

>>29855296
What? If anything, genetic engineering will be used against everyone. The elites may give use gene engineering for things like intelligence, but they'll certainly use it for weeding out pesky, nno-compliance genes. The perfect man in their eyes is first and foremost an obedient serf.
>>
>>29855639
The globalists want you to think that other races are driving your race towards extinction to keep you occupied, /pol/. There are plenty of racist globalists who want to see other races culled.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.