[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird Shit Thread. Just post about the weird shit you do or whatever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1412557785138.jpg (72 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
1412557785138.jpg
72 KB, 500x464
Weird Shit Thread.
Just post about the weird shit you do or whatever.

I have a SJW fetish and I like crossdressing or at least like a total feminine beta cuck, I'm not even remotely close to trap material
I like to dress like a complete faggot, wear lipstick and act like a total SJW
I'd complain on tumblr about people misgendering me/treating me unfairly and complain about straight white men
I'd even attend rallies dress the way I do, there's nothing but SJWs and anyone who isn't just think I'm apart of the pack
One time I was in this group of the most obnoxious, grating fucking 'genderqueer'/tranny whathaveyou but then she referred to us as 'sisters' and said something about standing up against the patriarchy and white america, my dick which already hard, went fucking nuclear
I had to immediately go to the bathroom and masturbate like crazy

Sometimes I get into very brief, but kinda unnerving and incredibly arousing moments where I lose my sense of awareness and legitimately believe the shit they're saying

And before you judge me, dicks makes fools of us all.
>>
Bump, I'm certain all of you guys have something that you can share.
>>
File: 1467482346648s.jpg (3 KB, 124x110) Image search: [Google]
1467482346648s.jpg
3 KB, 124x110
>>29854954
remember you will go to hell and everything is alright friend. i will see you there probably since i like clop and furry stuff (100% straight tho)
>>
I have a fetish for girls with trap fetishes.
>>
File: 1467526085344.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1467526085344.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>>29856267
>Go to hell
>Become Satan's fucktoy
>>
>>29854954
Fucking freak, kill yourself. You're lower than pond scum.
>>
>>29856833
What makes me so terrible? I don't actually believe what they're saying, I'm just hanging out with them and acting like them for my fetish
>>
>>29857439
That makes you a fucking freak
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.