[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So at what point is it impossible to become a normie? Are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: America 2.jpg (114 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
America 2.jpg
114 KB, 1080x1080
So at what point is it impossible to become a normie? Are you screwed from birth? Is it 18? Or is there no limit if you try?
>>
23ish is the cut off point. if you aren't half a normie by that point, you're fucked for life
>>
Ex-robot turned pseudo-normie here. Basically got sick of being worthless and got a job, wageslaved it for a long while until I could put myself through community college. I'm educated and employed now, but still find myself without any friends or girlfriends.

Self-improvement is possible, certainly, but loneliness is forever I'm afraid.
>>
You are born a Normie, whatever you are, you choose to be.
>>
if you get through both high school and college without getting laid or making any friends you're pretty much fucked
>>
>>29854802
Absolutely no limit if you're willing to try. Why would their be? People don't care if you didn't have a whole heap of friends before them, they care about if you're enjoyable to be around and a decent person to them.

Same with work, they care about how well you'll do the job.
>>
>>29854802

If you let the video games consume you and you havent attempted to make a carier out of it by 20 then you've lost
>>
Since birth you stupid animal. Robots are born, not made. Now get the fuck out
>>
>>29854817
i'd agree with this. under 23 you should keep trying to be a normie. over and you should just get comfortable being a robot.
>>
Up until 16 you can still turn it around (although very unlikely). If you are 17 and still not showing potential, not making friends and girls aren't interested in you, you may as well end it before you turn 18.
>>
>>29854966
socializing and work are pretty similar in that respect, actually -- if you don't have experience by your mid-20s you become radioactive, because other people, whether potential friends or hiring managers, wonder what's wrong with you that nobody else wanted you, and figure they'd better steer clear.

t. hopeless 29yo
>>
>>29854966
>willing to try
the thing is that most robots diverge from a young age and develop into something completely unacceptable for decades. even if the willpower exists for them to reverse all the damage and start over, the only "normies" they'll ever catch up to or fit in with will be other losers who started late.
>>
>>29854802
after that wizchan
>>
>>29854802
if you aren't a normie by 16, you're fucked. you're an adult -- contact group set in stone -- by age 20. if you can't be a normie by 20, just off yourself.
>>
>>29856406
Bullshit. I was a virgin until I was 21. I wasn't completely robot but I was a long way from normie.
>>
>>29856733
>even if the willpower exists for them to reverse all the damage and start over, the only "normies" they'll ever catch up to or fit in with will be other losers who started late.
it's like learning a language.
Start when you're a kid and you can be every bit as good as a native speaker. Start when you're 25 and you never will be. It'll be exponentially harder and you'll always have an accent, which native speakers will be able to hear immediately.
>>
>mfw i might actually be in the top 50% of normalness

All things considered, there are a LOT of people out there who are more robot than me.
>>
>>29854802
The older you get, the harder is is to change for biological reasons. When you're young, you learn faster.

Don't think about it as an age limit. Think about it as DO IT RIGHT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
>>
>>29856819
yeah exactly. social skills are like any other skill you develop. it's still worth it to learn if you hate your fucking life, but there's obviously a cut off if you suddenly wanted to be fun or interesting to talk to for everyone.
>>
>>29854829
how to get jab? i need jab
>>
>>29854817
I'll agree with ~23.

I started to improve significantly at age 21, after it became legal for me to drink and I finally touched a vagina.
>>
>>29857686
>touched a vagina.

are you here just to torture us?

LEAVE GET OUT FUCK YOU
>>
>>29856911
Work at Wal-Mart. They will hire anyone
>>
>>29854966
>Same with work, they care about how well you'll do the job.

holy SHIIIIIYAT do you have a lot to learn about the world.
>>
>>29854802
Some people, such as I, was screwed even before birth. Others may have a decent or even a good start but then something, a traumatic event or a serious accident for instance, permanently fucks them. The final cut-off point depends on your country and culture, but I think it's universally somewhere between one's 30th birthday.
>>
It's not about your age, it's about your environment. Got a bad reputation = fucked. The only solution will be changing your environment.
>>
>>29854849
some people are fucked from birth.
>>
File: not comfy inside.jpg (28 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
not comfy inside.jpg
28 KB, 500x366
>>29855029
i remember loosing my optimism at 11, being alone for 4 week a row in my 13. And then i started getting akward and now im shut in as hell.
>>
File: 1452520436450.png (423 KB, 588x450) Image search: [Google]
1452520436450.png
423 KB, 588x450
>>29854817
>tfw virgin at age 24
>almost 26 now and fucked around 10 girls
>>
>>29859429
Hi, can you tutor me? WHat's your throwaway email? I want to be mentored by you.

If you live in US I'm willing to move to your state, please train me.
>>
>>29854802
most people are here because of mental illness desu senpai.

really hard to come back from that. really hard.
>>
>>29859498
Why not give me your email? Also, I don't think I can actually mentor you. At most, I could tell you what happened and what I did over the last two years and maybe you'll find something that's useful.
>>
>>29860087
Please tell all of us. We will all thank you senpai.
>>
>>29854802
I became a normie during my 20th year. Had my first gf and it made me confident.
>>
>>29860121
>>29860158
>Be khv at age 24 (with some degree of yellow fever)
>Start masters degree in university
>About 2 weeks in, all of the class goes to some sort of camp site where we hang out to "get to know each other"
>Pretty much only hang out with my bros from last year until some Chinese chick comes at me and starts talking to me
>Totally taken away by her for some reason
>Get slightly drunk to have enough courage to go and talk to her. Turns out she has a boyfriend
>sag frog.jpg
>Later meet some Russian chick in that same village who was high on drugs and wanted to hang out with me. Basically she was a straight up whore, but wouldn't let me kiss her because she had a boyfriend. She ends up sleeping in my bed and I look like the cool kid the next morning. Upgrade from KVH status to KV
con't
>>
>>29860368
>Back home and just attending classes and what not
>Realize I am hopelessly in love with this Chinese chick. Never had these feelings before
>She goes to all of my classes and I realize I am looking at a full year of feeling like shit
>Be desperate for a way to feel better
>Distant friend (also Chinese) contacts me a week or two later. Proposes going to China together. Assume he is bullshitting and just proposing it out of politeness. Nevertheless push him to go anyway. He agrees
>Go to his house to see him. He starts opening wine bottles and we both get massively drunk
>He proposes to have a walk around town
>End up going to a tower that is a local tourist attraction at some point
>Chinabro is drunkenly climbing this staircase. Grab his hand to prevent him from braking is neck and keep on going.
>Sitting at this bench overlooking the city shortly afterwards
>Realize we are still holding hands
cont.
>>
>>29860483
Is this going to be a gay story?
>>
>>29860483
>Go back to Chinabro's house
>Book the trip. Decide to go to some desert shit hole in Western China
>Following weeks he's messaging me stuff like "I miss you" and generally acting like a total homo
>Feel bad about putting him in same the situation I am going through, but don't cancel the trip because I need a distraction to feel better
>Despite being sad as fuck the whole time, still manage to study for my mid-terms
>day of the last mid-term
>Want to find Chinese chick to admit my feelings to her, hoping it would make me feel better
>Can't find her, go drink and hang out with some class mates before the one week holiday to China
cont.
Anyone still reading this?
>>
>>29860597
still reading anon, it's interesting ty for sharing
>>
>>29860597
Yes keep going anon
>>
>>29860597
OP checking in. Reading intensely.
>>
>>29860561
Only slightly
>>29860597
>Get drunk, looking for Chinese chick
>End up texting Chinese chick to tell her
>Make sure to explain I know that she is with someone else and just want to get things off my chest
>her reply is like "thank you, but I don't know what to say"
>Could be worse I guess
>Drunkenly tell a friend and Chinabro what I did
>End up going to chinkieland with gay chinkie
>We sleep together in the same bed
>Get drunk one night
>Chinabro admits that "he likes both" (I was still lying to myself that he wasn't hitting on me at that point) and that he was in love with me but just given up
>Tell him it's alright
>Other than that the trip wasn't that awkward and a lot of fun
cont
>>
>>29860767
>Back in home country. New classes started and Chinese chick will be there too
>Feel better at this point, but still pretty bad
>Decide to try to develop a normal relationship with her
>Go talk to her, tell her about my trip and show some pictures
>Turns out this back alley city in Western China I visited is actually where she was born (I found that a weird coincidence)
>Tell her I am happy things are still normal between us
>"It's okay anon"
>Still struggling with everything. Decide I'll try to find some other girl to get my mind off of her
>Sitting in class one day and some other (once again Chinese) girl is sitting next to me
>Chat casually about where he's from, how I went to China, bla bla bla bla
>Exchange wechat (Chinese instant messaging app) with her
>Tell gay Chinabro about it and what I want to do
>Show her picture. Chinabro freaks out about how ugly she is (which wasn't entirely true, but he got a point) but says he'll help me anyway
cont.
>>
>>29860910
This is interesting.Keep going.
>>
>>29860910
>Spend some weeks talking to her on this instant messaging app
>Chinabro usually tells me what to say or just flat out types it for me
>Truly amazing flirty, funny messages
>It still seems like she isn't into me at all
>Try setting up a dinner date
>She says yes but doesn't seem to excited. She goes on some trip to Portugal, stupid date is postponed again
>Finally she's back and finally manage to set up this crap date
>Dinner at some restaurant
>first date in my life
>Have class with her the same day on the afternoon before the date
>Go look for her in class
>She's sitting right in the middle of the class and some of her friends are around her
>See Chinese chick
>Relationship with her has been perfectly normal over the last few months, with her coming up to talk to me every now and then and exchanging some chit chat
>Figure it would be okay to sit next to her until break time, when I can move to sit next to my date
cont.
>>
>>29861101
By the way, the reason that I sat next to Chinese chick is because the girl I was dating was surrounded by people and sitting next to her would require a dozen people standing up just so I can go past
>Sit down, say hello to Chinese chick
>She literally gives me a death look
>No idea wtf is going on
>Try talking to her again a little bit
>no reply
>Look to her left, see some guy I've never seen before who's quietly whispering in her ear
>Break time comes, sit next to the Chinese girl I'm dating
>Go on date together
>Not nervous at all for some reason
>Do my best to be funny, positive and friendly like Chinabro told me to do
>Not quite sure what to talk about at times, but date fills that up perfectly
>Date was a massive success. Feel happy
>Sitting at home the next day
>message on whatsapp, it's Chinese chick
>"Anon, can we talk about what happened yesterday?"
>sure
>She goes to explain that the guy she was sitting next to was her boyfriend
>Ask me to "keep more distance, even though I know you're just trying to be friends"
>Okay.jpg
cont
>>
>>29861254
>Feel like fucking shit about the messages
>Tell Chinabro (we're close friends at this point), show him the conversation
>He becomes enraged at her being a bitch like this
>Spend the night sleeping in his living room as emotional support
>February comes
>At this point I am still dating Chinese girl #2
>Didn't kiss her yet on account of me being a massive pussy
>Hang out at her place every now and then
>She's very childish and enjoys painting my nails pink
>Met some Taiwanese chick online a few months earlier (before I even met Chinese girl #2) that studies in the UK
>She's coming to Amsterdam on a trip for a few days
>Decide to meet up in a park
>Show her around town, smoke weed and drink
>Don't feel attracted to her but the weed and alcohol do the trick
>End up kissing her and with my hands in her bra out on the fucking streets
>Eventually say goodbye, go home
cont
>>
>>29861505
Anyone still reading?
>First kiss in my life at age 24
>Receive texts from Taiwan(ese girl) the next day
>Feel guilty about what I did because of the girl I am dating
>Act extremely cold to Taiwanese girl
>Keep on dating Chinese girl #2
>Finally make a move, kiss, blowjob some time later, etc
>Keep doing this for a few months
>Feel much, much better but CHinese girl #1 is still in the back of my mind
>Chinese girl #2 has to go to Germany for an internship
>Dump her because 'it wont work'
>Contact Taiwanese girl again
>She was madly in love with me all this time and I smashed her heart
>Now she's coming back again for a few days just for me
>sleep and fuck in hotel
>Still in class with Chinese girl #1 with the year almost ending
>random assignments for group project
>Guess who's in my group?
cont
>>
>>29861610
Keep going fuccboi
>>
>>29861610
>Assignment consists of an online business game
>Have to run a company that produces shoes, enter business decisions on website and then save the decisions
>Have several weekly meetings with group members to make these decisions collectively
>Things are going alright
>Chinese chick has been giving me these overly obvious smiles for no reason, asks me where I had been after I skipped a few classes, complements me on my hair
>Kinda made me wonder if I didn't have a chance with her if only I had better confidence all those months ago
>Tell everyone I'll be off for a week to go on a trip to Moscow (with Chinabro)
>Chinese chick #1 happens to go on a trip at the same time with her boyfriend
>Be in Moscow hotel room drunk out of my mind after trying that cheap Russian vodka
>Check my phone. Dude from project group is freaking out
>Chinese chick is changing all the business decisions while the remaining part of the group had a meeting that same day to come up with everything
>She saves the changes saying she knows better than the rest
>Changes were completely retarded and suddenly we are in a fucked up position
>Dude from group goes berserk on the whatsapp group chat
>text something retarded to Chinese chick like "you broke my heart and now you're fucking up my grades?"
cont
>>
>>29861796
China got roasted senpai
>>
>>29854802
If you haven't got into the normie habit by 23 . You'll never FEEL like a normie. Past that you'll only be able to ACT like one.
>>
>>29861796
>She doesn't reply
>Next group meeting dude that went berserk calmed down, saying it's alright and she just made a mistake
>Group atmosphere is completely shit at this point but we still try to save what can be saved
>Give everybody some Russian candy trip as a gift
>Meeting is over, Chinese chick didn't take hers
>Tell her in the group chat that she forgot hers
>"Oh, I thought we were sharing"
>"I see, want me to save yours?"
>"No thank you, it's alright :^)"
>I'm fucking furious at this point
>Next meeting comes, Chinese bitch announces that she's sick
>Do meeting without her
>Later she changed all the business shit on her own AGAIN without consulting anyone
>We're completely fucked at this point
>Massive fight on the group chat. She says how she spend all night crying at her last trip
>Everybody is tired of her
>Seriously believe that she has some mental issues at this point
>She doesn't show up for meetings anymore. Don't greet her when I see her anymore either
>This is around the time when the Taiwanese girl from earlier visited me
>Year is over. in a 'relationship' with Taiwanese girl at this point although I don't give a fuck. Go to China for an exchange program for the semester after summer
cont
>>
Depends on what context, you can get sex but you will never be normal which is why I don't understand the obsession with virginity.
>>
>>29854802
Its too late as soon as you have any kind of problem with social interaction. You will eventually doubt human group behaviour and isolate yourself. At that point you can become a genius, a hermit or kill yourself.
Im not sure if it is at all possible to alter belief systems. If you assume the world is bad, people will treat you badly.
>>
>>29854802
I am normal but abnormal in that I only wear band shirts and smoke weed.
>>
>>29862173
Just bee urself : )
O ri gin al O re gan o.
>>
>>29862081
>Arrive in China
>Taiwanese girl wants to visit me
>Tell her not to and dump her because I found out that I am massively popular just for being white in China
>Bored one day
>Book a trip out of nowhere, call Taiwanese girl to tell her I am coming
>Turns out her family used to massively rich but many millions of euros in debt at the present because her father had like 20 mistresses that he bought houses and cars for
>Mother was the CEO of a huge firm in Asia
>Father died in a freak accident. She even showed me one of those weird animation videos that aired on Taiwanese which described her father's death
>Go back to China. Taiwanese girl keeps some clothes of me as a reminder
>Craziness ensues
>Get a girlfriend but constantly cheat on her
>Fuck in illegal private cinemas with some girl
>Take girls home from bars
>Date girls that don't speak a word of English
>Wake up in apartments and start fucking random bitches with her roommate within ear shot and the neighbors knocking on the wall
>This goes on for months
>Go back to home country
>Get a tinder account and basically just continue
last cont.
>>
File: 1448239467459.png (444 KB, 750x660) Image search: [Google]
1448239467459.png
444 KB, 750x660
>>29862249
Anyway, I tried contacting Taiwanese girl a while ago asking to get my clothes back. She didn't want to speak with me and instead had her new boyfriend message me who asked me for an address to send them to. I managed to track him down and mailed cum stained underwear that I got from the Taiwanese girl (his current girlfriend) to his house. I'm also dating a Chinese milf at this point while she still lives with her white boyfriend.

Anyway, looking back I think the trick is to just not take yourself or anything else seriously. Life just started to look like a weird B comedy at some point. What finally gave me the courage to approach girls is realizing I didn't give a shit about them. All this time, I just wanted to be with the first Chinese chick. The rest was just a distraction and whether they rejected me or not didn't really matter as I would just find someone else instead.
I never got to be with her, though. I saw her a few months ago and I realized I just stopped caring about her. She's in her 30's and her age is catching up to her, not to mention she's crazy. Next month I'll get my diploma and I'll never see her again.
>>
>>29862434
>Anon gets confidence through alcohol and friends allowing him to overcome his betaness and try to get a girl he likes.
>Goes downhill, anon realizes that he is no longer a beta, but doesn't care about his previous goals anymore.
>Goes from not being able to talk to a girl to fucking multiple girls all the time, but gaining no satisfaction from it.

Cool story man.
>>
>>29862553
That's pretty much it. I wouldn't say I'm that much happier than before all this happened, but at least it made me able to see things in perspective. Being troubled by being a virgin at a 'late' age is pretty stupid and actually surprisingly easy to change under most circumstances if only you know how. It doesn't change anything in the long run though.
>>
>>29854817
my dick
I'm 18 and already completely hopeless and apathetic
>>
>>29862434
>Anyway, looking back I think the trick is to just not take yourself or anything else seriously.
I already do that, through plain apathy and lethargy
where are the bitches now?
>>
>>29862793
Find your inner pain and rush towards the bitches. Not for the bitches, but to get away from the pain
>>
File: 1440072093560.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
1440072093560.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>>29854817
>gonna turn 23 in 3 months
>>
>>29862950
get your ass in gear or you will end up like me anon. you do not want to end up like me.
>>
>>29862930
I'm not at pain, as said before (apathy)
I feel lust, not loneliness
>>
>>29854802
An actual robot will never truly change. Give them money, women, power, whatever. A robot/normie is determined by what you feel inside, nothing else. if you're dead inside then nothing will really change that.
>>
File: 1445925837063.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1445925837063.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>29854802
Can you actually become a normie? I'm 19 and i've been trying but it's only taught me that i'm definitely fucked.

For example: normal people constantly talk about sports. When they try to talk to me about these, I can't just fake it or blend it. It's obvious I don't know anything about them.

Or when we play sports, they have literally a lifetime of experience ahead of me. I cant even dribble a basketball, or shoot, because I never played any sports growing up. Same with shit like shooting pool or darts.

And then there's pop culture. Again, years of consuming popular media is something they did that I didnt. I can't pretend I know about these movies and songs and all that shit. I can't dance either.

Then there's shit like cars, card games, alcohol, relationships, tons of shit I don't know about or have not experienced and as a result I can't contribute to 95% of conversations because I have nothing to say.

This is just the surface though, beneath all that, years of seclusion mean that I make weird facial expressions or no facial expressions, react improperly, make too much or not enough eye contact, my intonations are all off, my speech patterns strange, even my word choice and lack of slang make me immediately set off red flags. If I try to remain quiet, I definitely creep people out, but any attempts at socializing are only going to make things worse as they quickly realize i'm not normal.

This isn't even an alpha or beta issue, its an issue of me being so strange i'm not anywhere on the social hierarchy at all, just entirely outcasted.

Is it genuinely possible to ever recover from this? Lifting would certainly help, but that can only fix half of the problem.
>>
File: 17475.png (36 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
17475.png
36 KB, 125x124
>>29863258
Yes. Its not even about lifting.

Popular culture: Watch some of the shit. Seriously its not that hard. GoT and House of cards are a good start. A lot of mainstream shit is good these days. You dont want to be friends with spergs who watch le american pie.

shit like cars, card games, alcohol, relationships:

Card games and alcohol will take you two or three nights to learn enough to have a proper discussion about it.

Fuck cars we live in le go green century full of hipsters.

A lot of people your age never had a relationship. You are just 19 my dude, they just have a better way of not showing how insecure they are.

This is just the surface though... :
Learn and observe. Maybe some people will be repulsed by you but you can definetly learn how to not be a sperg.

talk about sports: Learn about the basics or just do your own thing. Peole actually accept nerds if you are able to sell it.
>>
>>29854817
18 months, fuck
Orignaammalgia
>>
>>29863421
Do not give a fuck about an artificial number some sperg here made up F A M.

I am 22 though and made the change 6 months ago.
>>
nah with the right friends you can seem very normal
i had friends that instantly made me seem 100% normal to everyone else, but when by myself i was back to loner self being completely antisocial
>>
File: dfsaeradsf.jpg (120 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
dfsaeradsf.jpg
120 KB, 900x900
>>29854802
KHHV until 23 here. I also had crippling severe clinical depression and VERY bad anxiety. I can count on both hands the number of times I left my property from the age of 18 - 23.

I'm 25 now. Everything is pretty great. I'm self employed doing work I enjoy and choose my own hours. I still don't have any real world friends but that's through choice - haven't met anyone irl who's worth my time.
>>
>>29854802
why would anyone actually want to become a normie
>>
>>29862675
Stop being a massive faggot. You're still young enough you could easily reach normiehood.
>>
>>29863946
how am I supposed to have willpower to reach it, when I'm a 18 kv?
>>
>>29854817
>>29854802

I'd say you're probably not going to change much past your mid-twenties. Anything is possible of course - just not for most normal people.

I was an awful autist up until 19. I couldn't talk to strangers of either sex and would have to get absolutely wasted to say hello to a woman. When I was in high school, I'd walk away and eat my lunch in the bathroom if a girl sat across from me or near me.

All that started changing before I turned 20. The hard truth is that you don't going from being an Autist to a Normie or Chad in the span of a few months - it's a process which takes years.
>>
>>29863984
Please help. I am >>29863258
How did you fix such severe autism?
>>
>>29864045

I don't know. Becoming "normal" or passably social is a journey which will follow different courses depending on who is taking it.

I had the good fortune of making friends with a couple of awesome immigrants right after graduating high school. They're a couple of very smart people who had good senses of humor, weren't judgmental, and liked having the same kinds of conversations as me. One of them is from Russia and the other is from Iraq, with the latter starting medical school next week and the former currently deployed with the Peace Corps in Africa. The Russian guy wasn't afraid to call me out on my autism and would relentlessly make fun of my insecurity in a way that wasn't cruel but helpful.

I'd always wanted to travel and he, being ethnically Turkish, suggested that I try Istanbul. The ticket was cheap, I made plans to be gone for the summer between my sophomore and junior years of college, and booked a trip with a departure and return four months apart. I ended up losing my virginity on the fifth day to a Kurdish chick. I traveled around Turkey a lot, missed a flight, got caught up in the Gezi Park protests, and started dating a girl in India who I'd met online. We didn't last long after I left, but it was my first relationship.

Traveling helped me build a lot of confidence - you're not going to be afraid of a stranger's rejection when you've crossed the border into Iraq, gotten shot with rubber bullets and tear gas, or spent a week shitting your intestines out in India. It also opened a lot of doors for me and helped me figure out what I enjoy, so far as hobbies go. I've since traveled to a couple dozen more countries, bought a motorcycle, and had another relationship that lasted for two years. I lived overseas by myself as well.

I'm still not great at small talk and shit, but I know how to deal with people and am comfortable in public speaking, job interviews, and casual social settings. However, it took years to build myself.
>>
>>29863736
To live well and be happy.
>>
>>29863984
28 was the major turning point for me, but this was after 12 years of conscious self improvement.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.