[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no foreskin what do I do lads, I didn't want this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 16
File: canthideforever.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
canthideforever.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>tfw no foreskin

what do I do lads, I didn't want this
>>
Start protesting. Complain about it whenever you get the chance so no one will be able to say "men don't complain".

It won't bring back your ridged band or frenular delta but it will make people think twice before stealing them from other guys.
>>
give your parents a talking to about it, and work on restoring it if you want to
>>
>>29854624
accept your fate

or surgery i guess

If you are cut + small dick then rip
if you're just cut then it's w/e
>>
File: Two-Cocks-Foreskin-Docking.jpg (64 KB, 480x340) Image search: [Google]
Two-Cocks-Foreskin-Docking.jpg
64 KB, 480x340
>>29854624
you can borrow mine if you want...
>>
File: 207.jpg (29 KB, 236x350) Image search: [Google]
207.jpg
29 KB, 236x350
>>29854707

Surgical foreskin reconstruction costs like eight thousand dollars and it doesn't give you back a real foreskin.

http://penisdoctor.com/before-after-foreskin-reconstruction/attachment/207/

Even non-surgical "restoration" doesn't give you back a real foreskin either--at best you could get a facsimile. But it wouldn't have the muscle tissue or nerve endings a real foreskin would (although best case scenario it could still glide sort of like a real foreskin).

As of now there is really no way to actually undo a circumcision.
>>
>>29854800
Do you have any pics, it might not be that bad.
>>
File: 86060600.png (131 KB, 1470x936) Image search: [Google]
86060600.png
131 KB, 1470x936
>>29854874

I just posted one and a link where you can see more. It doesn't look horrific or anything but it doesn't look exactly real either.

Some guys who've had the surgery are happy with it...I'm not saying you definitely shouldn't do it, just that it doesn't actually undo the circumcision. And as with any surgery there are risks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwkXCV4Vyw4

Same goes for non-surgical methods (which you should still consult a doctor about before trying on your own). Some guys have been really happy with their result. But it takes years, and isn't risk free (there are lots of reports of guys who fucked up their dicks trying it without medical supervision/advice).
>>
This veteran goes around Austin protesting circumcision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGzZLIONslA

I think he's doing a good thing but I always cringe when he runs out of functions-of-the-foreskin cards to hand out. He really should be better-prepared.

Maybe you could do something similar, OP.
>>
File: circumcision.jpg (183 KB, 886x649) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.jpg
183 KB, 886x649
>>29854624

It's just a tiny bit of useless skin!!!! Men don't complain!!!!
>>
>>29855032
It's not useless
it has a purpose.
cutting off piece of your genitals is not normal
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (255 KB, 1241x859) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
255 KB, 1241x859
People say that it's the circumcision that makes you dry, but my whole dick's dry. Ashy, even. How do I keep my pee pee moist?
>>
File: 458654.jpg (24 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
458654.jpg
24 KB, 301x267
>>29854624
Install addblock hide all shill triggering images.
Also shouldn't have been such a Jew op but we love you non the less :D
>>
File: DSC_0005.jpg (34 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0005.jpg
34 KB, 615x410
>>29855107
lotion your fucking dick

or use soap that doesn't dry out your skin

dont blast your dick with hot water when bathing
>>
>>29855107

Do you often wash it with scented soap? If so, you could try just washing it with water instead. A lot of guys find that using soap on the penis is too drying and irritating.

Or if you MUST use soap, then switch to something like an unscented glycerin soap like Clearly Natural. That soap is great, really mild. And it only costs like $1-2 a bar.

Also you could try rubbing some coconut oil into it once in a while.
>>
>tfw you were born JUST IN TIME to get your foreskin back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZDK-zzMJA
>>
>>29855065

He was clearly being facetious anon.
>>
>>29855173
Sorry for chimping out didn't realize at first glance
>>
File: pic related 2.jpg (226 KB, 1233x829) Image search: [Google]
pic related 2.jpg
226 KB, 1233x829
>>29855154
I have been jacking off dry for my whole life. I once tried to use shampoo and it made my dick bleed, then scar. I guess cocoa butter wouldn't hurt.

What is bad about hot water?
>>29855156
Thanks senpai

I do not like getting erections because as you can see from these rings, the skin just stretches and tears. They fucked up my circumcision so that may have something to do with it. Pic related.
>>
File: lowest possible circ.png (244 KB, 412x265) Image search: [Google]
lowest possible circ.png
244 KB, 412x265
>>29855164

>Tfw your circumcision scar is basically just fused to your glans because they sewed the skin to your head

I doubt Foregen could help guys with a circumcision like mine :( There's basically no place to reattach the decellularized scaffold.
>>
>>29855238
>What is bad about hot water?
It dries out your skin

Also it's better to bath with cold water , it takes you out of your comfort zone , its like a wake the fuck up shower
>>
you live on through your genetics. stop the barbarianism through your son.
>>
>>29855238

>I have been jacking off dry for my whole life

Your circumcision looks a little tight. Does the skin move when you slide your fist up and down, or is it tight enough that you are you just scraping your dry palm against the skin/jerking the internal erectile tissue?

If it's the latter, you should definitely find a new method. You could end up doing some damage otherwise.

You could try using a lubricated condom as a foreskin substitute. Another option would be a banana peel. Or you could go for an onahole.

Or you could just use lube. I would recommend trying coconut oil as lube.
>>
File: 95652.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
95652.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>29855123
Dude whuut?
>>
>>29855255
what the fug man
why ;_;
>>
Reminder that some American doctors are trying to bring female circumcision back to the US in the name of "equality" and "respect for other cultures"--and they're not even trolling, they're serious.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-fgm-law-idUSKCN0VV2LE

I feel sick when I think of how corrupt the field of surgery is. It's interesting to note that surgery is one of the professions with the most psychopaths.
>>
I've been restoring for 4 1/2 years. It's worth it. It works.
Still pissed about being cut.
>>
>>29855858

If you don't mind me asking

What method did you use?

Also, what style of mutilation did you get? Was it more like >>29855238 or >>29855255 ?
>>
This thread makes me want to puke
>>
>>29855891
I started with tape stretching. Did that for 6 months or so. Then I bought a stretching device (CATIIQ) which I'm actually wearing right now. Then 1 or 2 years ago I bought a HypeRestore (Air inflation method). And I've always done manual restoration.
I've had slow to decent to great results with all these methods, with the air inflation being the best so far.
I was cut high and loose and started as a classic CI-2. I am just now about a CI-5. My scar is basically right underneath my glans and runs all the way around the circumference of the shaft. Still have a bit of frenulum left thankfully.
>>
>>29855238
Mine is similar but I don't have those rings on the sides
>>
File: 1403483157454.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1403483157454.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
>>29855785
>But experts on medical ethics, commenting on the proposal, said procedures to modify girls' genitals could not be compared to male circumcision because they are designed to control women and curb their sexual desire.
>>
>>29856255

These so-called "experts" need a fucking history lesson.

>Similarly with regard to circumcision, one of the reasons for it is, in my opinion, the wish to bring about a decrease in sexual intercourse and a weakening of the organ in question, so that this activity be diminished and the organ be in as quiet a state as possible. It has been thought that circumcision perfects what is defective congenitally. This gave the possibility to everyone to raise an objection and to say: How can natural things be defective so that they need to be perfected from outside, all the more because we know how useful the foreskin is for that member? In fact this commandment has not been prescribed with a view to perfecting what is defective congenitally, but to perfecting what is defective morally. The bodily pain caused to that member is the real purpose of circumcision.

>None of the activities necessary for the preservation of the individual is harmed thereby, nor is procreation rendered impossible, but violent concupiscence and lust that goes beyond what is needed are diminished. The fact that circumcision weakens the faculty of sexual excitement and sometimes perhaps diminishes the pleasure is indubitable. For if at birth this member has been made to bleed and has had its covering taken away from it, it must indubitably be weakened. The Sages, may their memory be blessed, have explicitly stated: It is hard for a woman with whom an uncircumcised man has had sexual intercourse to separate from him. In my opinion this is the strongest of the reasons for circumcision.

Moses Maimonides. "The Guide of the Perplexed". Translated by Shlomo Pines. University of Chicago, 1963. p. 609

Also this

http://www.noharmm.org/docswords.htm
>>
>>29856255

>>29856328

http://www.noharmm.org/docswords.htm

>I suggest that all male children should be circumcised. This is "against nature," but that is exactly the reason why it should be done. Nature intends that the adolescent male shall copulate as often and as promiscuously as possible, and to that end covers the sensitive glans so that it shall be ever ready to receive stimuli. Civilization, on the contrary, requires chastity, and the glans of the circumcised rapidly assumes a leathery texture less sensitive than skin. Thus the adolescent has his attention drawn to his penis much less often. I am convinced that masturbation is much less common in the circumcised. With these considerations in view it does not seem apt to argue that "God knows best how to make little boys.

[R.W. Cockshut. Circumcision. British Medical Journal. 1935;2:764.]
>>
>>29854624
Can someone who was circumcised please tell me why you hate it so much?

I am uncut, and never pay much attention to the fact I am, because it doesnt affect me. (apart from having mild phimosis)

Is it just the principle of someone ripping off your foreskin without consent you don't like, or are there are actual negatives you experience even now?
>>
>>29855785

>>But experts on medical ethics, commenting on the proposal, said procedures to modify girls' genitals could not be compared to male circumcision because they are designed to control women and curb their sexual desire."

>>"This is very different to male circumcision. With male circumcision there is no intention to attenuate sexual desire, control sexuality or enforce chastity."

These are blatant lies. Circumcision is a means of lifelong sexual control. It is ALL ABOUT behavioral conditioning. If people knew that this was its true intent, it could never be pushed on society, thus the fabrication of ridiculous statistical bullshittery about "cleanliness" and STI control (arguments that could easily hold for FGM). Circumcision is the ultimate form of branding - a mark of slavery. If all men in cucked western society woke up to this, shit would fall apart.

Yet women are free to argue irrational, unjustified lies like those above. It is a red flag of gendered cognitive dissonance in our society. FGM is a crime, MGM is legal. Social discourse on the topic is not based in reason or rationality, and in the absence of logic the only avenue toward a solution is historically a violent one. Too bad you can't so much as touch a woman without raping them anymore. She is free to shame you for your own sexual mutilation, and what are you going to do about it?

I wish Chads everywhere would wake up to the true meaning behind their circumcisions. It would be the Unchaddening. Too bad it's painful to admit the truth of such inhuman trauma to oneself, and much easier to maintain the status quo and get a qt gf that will ride their mutilated cock and take their money to keep the currency circulating for our Jew overlords.

If people were suddenly honest with themselves about this atrocity overnight, I'm convinced society would crumble. Men are routinely worse-than-raped as babies in a society that ethically equates rape and child abuse with murder. What a fucking irony.
>>
>>29856378
Too bad the Brits didn't listen to this man's advice. Thank G*d I was born in the US of A where men are circumcised and saved from their sinful nature.
>>
>>29856464
I don't know how it is for you, but when I waggle my willy there is practically no feeling until climax. And also the dried out head can be very uncomfortable when it's rubbing against your pants.
>>
>>29855107
I'd have to see it erect to be sure famalam but moisturise and shit
>>
>>29856464

>Can someone who was circumcised please tell me why you hate it so much?

Multiple reasons. I got a tight circumcision (this is not a "botch"--it's a normal variant of circumcision and was very common in the US up until at least the mid 90's) and to compensate for the lack of skin, my penis draws up hairy scrotal skin to cover the base. This is very uncomfortable.

Erections hurt because I don't have enough skin to accommodate the change in size; I am often woken up during the night by painful erections. There simply isn't enough skin to handle the massive growth my penis gets when it gets hard. I can't even masturbate normally.

On top of that, the foreskin itself is primary erogenous tissue--particularly its ridged band and frenulum. Histological analysis has shown that those areas are densely innervated with specialized nerve endings including stretch receptors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw

You might not realize how much it contributes to your sensation because you've never been without it. You lose a lot of nerve endings when you get circumcised. In my case, I have no frenulum and no frenular delta--I have a complete circumcision. Sex has VERY little physical pleasure for me because I don't have much of anything left to stimulate.

Some studies also show that the glans becomes less sensitive after circumcision (granted, the male glans is mostly sensitive to irritation anyway).
>>
File: brandon-dicamillo.jpg (69 KB, 800x730) Image search: [Google]
brandon-dicamillo.jpg
69 KB, 800x730
>>29856559
See
>>29855238
Like the Mojave
>>
>>29856660

Forgot to add, I also have a lot of discomfort in my circumcision scar (which sucks, because the circumcision scar is also the most pleasurable part of my penis. So every time I rub it I feel tiny bits of pleasure mixed with a lot of discomfort. But it's the only way I can have an ejaculation. If I don't stimulate the circumcision scar I won't get ANY sexual pleasure at all).

Analysis of the circumcision scar shows the presence of abnormal neural growths.

>Histology of the male circumcision scar shows amputation neuromas, Schwann cell proliferation and the bulbous collection of variably sized neurites. Amputation neuromas do not mediate normal sensation and are notorious for generating pain. Animal studies show that extirpation of the external genitalia results in acute retrograde degeneration of the nerve axon back to the spinal cord [96].

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/pdf
>>
>>29856669
well it's a nice looking penis despite being cut just get it moist with some lotion my man
>>
>>29856660
>>29856742

That really sounds awful.
I know you said that your type of circumcision is fairly common, but perhaps was more irregular than others?

Because the pain and discomfort you're describing borders on unethical. The fact you can't have sex with much pleasure, and it actually hurts, is pretty terrible.
>>
>>29856486

>If people knew that this was its true intent, it could never be pushed on society, thus the fabrication of ridiculous statistical bullshittery about "cleanliness" and STI control (arguments that could easily hold for FGM).

I don't know about that. A lot of people back in the day supported circumcision specifically BECAUSE it was a means of sexual suppression. Even today some parents give that as a reason for doing it.

And check this out

http://www.healthnewscolorado.org/2012/05/05/circumcision-bill-dies-in-colorado-house/

>One lawmaker, Rep. Sue Schafer, D-Wheat Ridge, elicited laughter in the hearing room when she asked Dr. Johnson if circumcision might help reduce teen pregnancy rates and teen sexual activity by reducing nerve sensation in boys' penises.

>I'm wondering if there's a risk of more sexual activity, more male irresponsibility" for uncircumcised boys, Schafer asked.
>>
>>29856858

>I know you said that your type of circumcision is fairly common, but perhaps was more irregular than others?

I got a "low and tight" cut, which removes more preputial tissue than the common "high and tight" circumcision. Low and tight cuts are more common in Europe (though circumcision is rare in Europe to begin with), compared to America. But high and tight circumcisions can also cause painful erections.

Since *roughly* the mid 90's American doctors have been generally doing circumcisions a bit looser because they were seeing so many problems with the traditional tight cuts. But this is causing a whole host of other problems, including some parents getting their sons circumcised multiple times to try and get the tight look they were expecting.

http://www.thewholenetwork.org/twn-news/my-son-needs-to-be-re-circumcised

>Because the pain and discomfort you're describing borders on unethical. The fact you can't have sex with much pleasure, and it actually hurts, is pretty terrible.

It is definitely unethical.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338602
>>
File: btfo.jpg (614 KB, 1288x2080) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
614 KB, 1288x2080
lol, amerifats get jew'd once again
>>
>>29856880

>I don't know about that. A lot of people back in the day supported circumcision specifically BECAUSE it was a means of sexual suppression. Even today some parents give that as a reason for doing it.

To be fair, that bill did not pass because people made successful ethical arguments against it. The way U.S. culture perceives sexuality has changed a lot in the last couple decades.

That's a good point, though. Even when the psychological damage of circumcision is proven, there will be people who justify that damage on the basis of social structure. There is really no limit to what humans can rationalize doing.

I do think it is insidious the way circumcision is justified under false pretenses. It should be made clear that circumcision is, and always has been, a means of sexual control.
>>
>>29855255
wut da fug

why did they do that to you?
>>
mutilation is mutilation, it should be banned
>>
File: japan circumcision doctor.jpg (58 KB, 646x479) Image search: [Google]
japan circumcision doctor.jpg
58 KB, 646x479
>>29857796

Super low cuts like this are generally considered to give a better cosmetic result, because they don't leave the penis with the two-toned look you see with higher cuts, like >>29855238 got (if you're still in this thread, I'm not picking on you, >>29855238, just trying to explain it).

In Japan (a country where circ is rare as a whole, but occasionally pushed by unscrupulous surgeons a first-line treatment for phimosis or just having a lot of foreskin), doctors advocate for this style for that reason. They advertise for circumcision, particularly this style, in men's magazines.

I was cut in the US though, not Japan.

I suppose the surgeon who cut me when I was a baby didn't take into account that something like Foregen would even have a chance of existing and this extremely low cut would more than likely complicate (more like, preclude) the ability to regenerate what he cut off of me.
>>
>>29857796
>>29857962

Also I should mention that although I was a baby, my family actually didn't want to circumcise me to begin with.

I was a victim of the phony phimosis diagnosis (if you don't know what that is, do feel free to look it up).
>>
>>29857730

Are you familiar with James Badger/Guy Cox?

http://circwatch.org/tag/james-badger/

This rabbit hole goes very, very deep.
>>
>>29858005
>phony phimosis diagnosis

Yeah don't believe their lies, you can't diagnose it at birth, everyone's penis is fused to the foreskin at that age
>>
>>29858005
>>29858589

More info

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/info/retraction.html
>>
I had total phimosis (I couldn't even see the tip of the glande when erected,it was fully covered). I recently got cut,because it was necesary,due higine and because I could barely fuck,without feeling pain. For the moment I am just recovering from surgery and havent fapped yet,but my friend that also got cut, recently told me that sex was better after being cut. That being said,circumcision at birth is probably way worse than circumcision as a teen,for pleasure.
>>
>Uncuts trying to compensate for not getting laid.
>>
>>29859048

Is she circumcised?
>>
>>29854624
pretty much nothing, unless you're willing to spend a shit ton on cosmetic surgery

all you can do now is make sure your son doesn't have his own genitals mutilated without his consent or medical necessity

break the cycle
>>
>>29858871

Good luck on your recovery anon.
>>
>>29859176
Thanks m8. Curing it hurts a fuck tone
>>
>>29859221

Sorry to hear it.

Are you Spanish btw?
>>
>>29854624
I'm cut as well. It's such fucking bullshit.

By itself circumcision is not that bad but I'm already salty about my defective body, and thinking about my idiotic parents just makes me saltier.
>>
>>29859277
Yes. And heat is fucking annoying,as I can barely get wet for the moment
>>
>>29859293

It is pretty bad, man. It removes the main sensory structures of the penis (the band and delta).
>>
>>29859304

That sucks. Wish I could offer a suggestion but I live in a cool part of the US. Summer here is basically just like spring.
>>
>>29859395
How did you know that I was Spanish btw?
>>
>>29859293
>>29859342

I should add, that's assuming they did a complete circumcision.

Circumcision isn't just one thing; some cuts remove more erogenous tissue than others.
>>
>>29859436

Two things. Firstly you said "glande"--in English, the word is "glans".

Secondly you said said "Curing it hurts a fuck tone".

In English (at least where I live) we would be more likely to say something like "The recovery period is fucking brutal"--we don't generally use "curing" to refer to the healing after a surgery--we'd more likely use some form of "recover" or "healing". The way we use "cure" in English is slightly different than the Spanish "curar". It's kind of hard to explain though.

Also Spanish is my second language so perhaps I could spot things like this and associate them with Spanish more easily than most Americans.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.