[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>since yesterday she doesn't reply after I wrote her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458508426902.jpg (21 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1458508426902.jpg
21 KB, 352x352
>since yesterday she doesn't reply after I wrote her that I want more than a friendship
>>
File: 98w9734794.jpg (37 KB, 460x467) Image search: [Google]
98w9734794.jpg
37 KB, 460x467
>>29854547
you don't say it. you imply it.
>>
Would you date yourself you fucking orbiter? Of course you wouldn't. Why would you expect her to date you?
>b-but she replied to my message
>do you want to be my girlfriend?
>>
>>29854575
This right here, you never tell a girl how much you like her under any circumstance (of course until after you are in a relationship with one).

The thrill of the chase is over, there's no suspense at all, and women feed off excitement and the unknown
>>
>>29854547
>dumb frog poster BTFO
feels good man
>>
>>29854596
Fuck off cunt I'm not even ugly, I deserve a fucking gf at this point. I paid for all her fucking movies and lunch whenever we went out.
>>
>>29854596
actually we already dated you fag. but since I wrote her that I like her and all this shit she stopped writting me.
>>
I should mention that we only took a break because she went to university, so it was mutual. Now she's back for the summer
>>
>>29854645
>>29854691
get out of my thread you fag
>>
>>29854710
Fuck off newfaggot I'm trying to talk about my fucking life
>>
>>29854750
then make your own you cunt
>>
>>29854769
I did you fucking faggot stop trying to derail my thread ffs
>>
>>29854647
That's because it was a pitty date, not a real date. She probably didn't even lied to her dad that and told him straight she was going out with you. Poor creature
>>
>date normies
>break up with them
>respond to one text and ignore them for weeks

The tables have turned, my friend.
>>
>>29854645

You didn't have to.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.