[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: Why are normies so unfunny? i.e. 9gag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (95 KB, 634x880) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
95 KB, 634x880
Question:

Why are normies so unfunny?
i.e. 9gag
>>
>>29854499
milo no :/
pls tell me this is fake
>>
>Milo
>Normie
He's a degenerate faggot
>>
Milo does everything he does for attention, the only thing he's 'resolute' about is having the contrarian opinion in any situation
>>
He's right, fat pigs don't deserve any respect.
>>
>>29854499
He found the Blob in real life
>>
>autism gaze
>32 year old edgelord
>/pol/targ
>double college drop out
>failed businessman
>successful attention whore

That's not a normie, that's a living meme.
>>
>>29854499
faggots should be shamed all the same

faggot thinks being edgy and dyeing your hair makes you cool

dumb normies actually buy it
>>
>>29854499
Maybe you should stop making excuses for your poor dietary choices, you fat fuck.

By the be of the day, you're the only one suffering due to your large fat deposits, and everybody is laughing at you as you angrily wobble around and claim that everybody else is at fault for your disgusting lifestyle.
>>
>>29854582
this. he's an attentionwhore, but atleast he's doing some good work.
>>
>>29854582
but he's alt right, that doesn't fit their MO
>>
>fat guy goes to the gym
>"LMAO! LOOK AT THE FAT GUY EXCERCISING :DDD FUCKING FAT FAGGOT GO AWAY STOP EXCERCISING!!!11 (Btw stop being fat :DDD)"
Why are normalfags so retarded?
>>
>>29855825

>be fat and going to gym
>see someone take the piss out of me for being fat

Get fucking mad and double efforts to look better to then tell Milo to fuck off. Why isn't that fat peoples mind sets?
>>
>>29855825
That was the point of this thread btw
>>
>>29855881
No idea bruh. Just don't understand why normalfags make fun of someone for trying to lose weight and for not trying to lose weight
>>
>>29854499
It's because they don't have addblock to block shill images with just blocking one image but we know better right guys ;)
>>
I agree fat people are disgusting but god damn it Milo, at least this one's at the gym trying.
>>
>>29854499
>fat shaming
>in a fucking gym
Is milo literally fucking retarded?
I agree fat shaming fucking works but this fatass is clearly ALREADY, making steps to better himself, being an asshole NEEDLESSLY isn;t going to make it any faster.
Theres fat shaming to promote health, then there fat shaming to be a fucking asshole. He is the latter.
>>
>lol a fat guy at the gym xDDDDD they must be holocausted amirite
Milo is a retard desu
>>
>>29854566
>>/pol/
>>/stormfront/
>>/off my board/
>>
>>29855960
most of /pol/ fucking loves milo.
>>
>>29854499
>ywn hear of someone kicking the shit out of that faggo.
>>29855960
Isn't he the golden boy of /pol/ though?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.