[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bsg/ - Ballsack General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1435705064243.jpg (371 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1435705064243.jpg
371 KB, 1280x1920
Do you fellas shave your ballsack?

In these summer months my sack is getting awful sweaty and stinks somethin' fierce.
I'm wondering if shaving my sack would improve smell over time.

Pic not related. No-one wants to see a sweaty gooch when scrolling the first page.
>>
How though? The ballsack isn't really tight and my absolute worst nightmare is, that it would somehow get stuck in the razor or something.
>>
you gotta hold your balls up and tight to make sure the skin you're about to shave is smooth.. if you can imagine that and slowly shave the pubes. if this is your first time then trim with scizzors before hand

t.29 year old guy who shaved his balls since I was 17
>>
No, just trimming it with a scissor.
>>
File: 41ZfZCFXOCL._SX355_[1].jpg (12 KB, 355x340) Image search: [Google]
41ZfZCFXOCL._SX355_[1].jpg
12 KB, 355x340
I trim my ball hair. I've got this extendable back shaver and I just use that. I stretch the sack to make it as flat as I can, and get as close as I can with this thing. Most important parts are the bottom of the shaft and this thing gets it pretty well. Doesn't cut my skin unless I'm really clumsy with it. I never used a razor though. Electric ones are superior when you just want a little stubble.
>>
>sometimes scrotum is tight
>sometimes scrotum is loose and saggy
how do i control my sack at will?
>>
Just pay a hooka to lick the sweat off!
>>
>>29854256
By controlling the thermostat or general temperature of the scrotum area. Cold water/air for tight.
>>
I use an electric razor with a beard trimmer. Works great and you can't really cut yourself. Same technique though, stretch the skin tight. Feels great, and afterwards use some tea tree oil for that cool/burn/tingle sensation and and to avoid razor burn.
>>
>dick smells like shreks swamp
25 and never shaved. does it really feel good man to shave it all off?
>>
Is it weird that I use the same beard trimmer for my balls and face?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.