[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ugly thread : share your stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1460889705040.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1460889705040.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>you know you're ugly when you're at work and customers avoid to approach you and rather wait for your busy co-worker even though you were free

>you know you're ugly when the innocent awkward girl with lack of confidence you've had an affair with, leaves you for some weird autistic guy even though you're older and more popular than him

>you know you're ugly when you have solid social skills and your broad social circle only includes males

>you know you're ugly when the girl you grew up with avoids you in public even though you didn't have any trouble with her

>you know you're ugly when you meeting a mate with his gf and everyone in the squad gets a hug except you
>>
>>29854116

https://youtu.be/nzpZov-VFLk?t=28
>>
it hurts so much
why are people so mean
>>
>>29854116
That last one hurts so bad.

>you know you're ugly when people ignore what you're trying to say and talk over you. Than the leader of the group tells everyone to stop talking because you have something to say. At that point there isn't a point in saying it.
>>
> mfw my whole class was chosen for a exchange programme with a girl school, even the autistic fag, except me because of I'm ugly
>>
File: 1449534561549.jpg (8 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
1449534561549.jpg
8 KB, 235x215
>you know you're ugly when you have solid social skills and your broad social circle only includes males
once I realized this I pretty much just stopped trying
>>
File: 1466033554527.png (543 KB, 692x672) Image search: [Google]
1466033554527.png
543 KB, 692x672
>you know you're ugly when people don't even look into your eyes when you're talking to them
>>
>>29854116
>you know you're ugly when females NEVER sit next to you in buses and trams and sometimes fucking CHOOSE to sit next to a smelly hobo
There's hell, and there's being ugly. I don't even know what would be the difference.
>>
>you know you're ugly when even the girls you never even talked to hate you

>you know you're ugly when you're afraid getting roasted by your friends if you tell that you want to get laid that night

>>29854218
well at least you get attention from the leader
>>
>you know you're ugly when your mom and your sister are the only female contacts you're texting to

bumping
>>
i dont believe that all this is for just being ugly
>>
>>29855412
its true, people are cruel
>>
>people avoid sitting next you on the bus

>go to soc get rated 5
>>
>you know you're ugly when the innocent awkward girl with lack of confidence you've had an affair with, leaves you for some weird autistic guy even though you're older and more popular than him

>innocent
>affair
>expecting someone who engages in affairs to not cheat on you
>>
File: 956598.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
956598.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
>>29854116
Just block it out op that's what I do.
>>
>>29854477
I don't look people in they eye, regardless of their appearance.
>>
>>29854116
>>you know you're ugly when the innocent awkward girl with lack of confidence you've had an affair with, leaves you for some weird autistic guy even though you're older and more popular than him
Oh, so it's another bait thread by a normalfag. If you had an affair then you're not ugly nor a robot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.