[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello Anons, I have a little story of what's happening to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: longform-24536-1445980295-3.jpg (52 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
longform-24536-1445980295-3.jpg
52 KB, 440x440
Hello Anons, I have a little story of what's happening to me in this moment.

>I'm currently closed in my house.
>I live in the countryside. Always lived here, and the lack of persons to talk with made me not develop social skills and I become robottish.
>The only dude I was friend when I was young (then became a Weed smoking normie) Is tossing a normie party. (he was the only child around when i was younger, so we were friends)
>It's about a week I'm not talking to anyone.
>I can hear them in this moment.
>He didn't even invited me, but I don't care much. I know I'm not the best anon to invite to a party.
>They sound like they are having fun, His father has a fireplace owen when they bake pizzas. I can hear them laughting and From my window, I can see them dancing and doing party stuff. They look happy, there are even some gals around.
>I'm In my room in my underwears as I woke up at 16:00 thinking about all the errors of my life.

Why do we keep pretending we live superior lifes?
With all that reeee and stuff like that. Wouln't we would like to be like them? Happy and without preoccupations?

I hope they stop soon. I hope everything stops soon.
>>
I don't pretend to be superior. I just don't like them.
>>
It all returns to nothing.meme
>>
>>29854142
Yeah. Memes are cruel sometime.
>>
>>29854075
It's your fault for not caring about him. Just keep in contact with him via skype or something.
It's not that difficult.
>>
>>29854487
Probably, yet, neither of us really wanted to.
He just got into drugs while I stayied in school.
I think we were just too different.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.