[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Being a slav in Germany Is there a worse fate? Girls only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (58 KB, 387x565) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
58 KB, 387x565
> Being a slav in Germany
Is there a worse fate? Girls only want big, blonde, blue eyed germans or arabs. No love for slavs. We are being seen as always drunk, stupid and agressive. The moment I say that my name's Semyon they lose any spark of interest they may have had. And I really don't want to pursue russian women, every single one I know is an extremely trashy Stacie.
I should just call myself Hans or some shit.
>>
>>29854031
>agressive
Isn't that a good thing in this day and age? I think you can profit from building a reputation of a couragous protector, standing up against upity Arabs with your Slav brothers, not afraid of engaging in a fight. German women will be thankful sooner or later. The current immigration crisis will lead to greater acceptance for those that are already here, since they will be perceived as less foreign than the new-comers.

If you are uncormfortable with your name, you could just introduce yourself pronouncing it slightly more German, Semyon is basically the Slav version of Simon, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
Can they tell you are Slavic by looking at you, or your accent? Just change your name to something german senpai
>>
>>29854324
No, well, with "agressive" I mean "violent".No girl really likes violent persons, except sadists. And the state I live in is objectively by far the worst in all of Germany and extremely left-winged. I'm not supposed to be agressive, but bend, take it in the ass and give my thanks. And changing my given name for some pussy... I don't know.
>>29854347
My mother's Armenian and I have a huge, crooked, hooked nose. I never had a chance.

Maybe me being a slav is only partially responsible for my situation, I am really ugly, regardless of nationality.
>>
>>29854491
Try being black for 2 hours before you complain about being a slav you got damn bigot.

At least you have a chance. And forget the whole "muh big black dick" shit. We are never on any girls hitlist unless they have a damn fetish one drunk afternoon.

Fuck you
>>
>>29854539
My shit state is extremely left winged and every woman from 20-40 has jungle fever. They take arab and african dick by the busload. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>29854491
>>29854592
>And the state I live in is objectively by far the worst in all of Germany and extremely left-winged
Bremen?
>>
>>29854618
Yes, Bremen.
>>
Just get some NEETbux
>>
>>29854622
Ich bin in Bremen aufgewachsen, aber weggezogen. Als Volksdeutscher habe ich allerdings auch nicht mehr Erfolg mit Frauen.
>>
>>29854491
>be euroslav (slovakia)
>go work in austria for ez money
>be well-off in slovakia from shitty almost minimum wage in austria
>people love 'russian' accent
I don't even know a bit of russian and when I tell them I'm from the country right next to them they act surprised.
Granted, plenty of them are annoyed because I take their jobs they refuse to work but still, life's p gud.
>>
>>29854031
>Semyon

Sorry, slaw jewis are not very popular.
>>
I live in Germany as there's a tall Russian dude living down the street with a qt half-Indian 'so randum' pleb gamur gurl
>>
File: readImage.jpg (20 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
20 KB, 412x351
>>29855077
> 170cm , 55kg
>>
>>29854539
>try being black
maybe you're acting too "white", everyone is a coal digging whore
why do you think girls say "tall, DARK, handsome"?
>>
File: 1456341103607.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1456341103607.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>29855077
>half-Indian 'so randum' pleb gamur gurl

I bet she has her hair dyed in blue or green
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.