[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black >absolutely HATE white women and would never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
>be black
>absolutely HATE white women and would never date them
>like asian girls
>they hate/fear me because I'm black and most likely get that impression from bad experiences/ stories/ news
>tfw if any of them do like black guys they're either liberals, or FOBs who think every black guy is obama/50 cent
>tfw won't even accept black women unless they are respectful, redpilled conservatives, that want to achieve something more in life than popping out 6 kids and living off the government.

white guys have it so easy, black guys we get pidgeonholed and can't date what we want, but what we can get because we're so undesired that we will be desperate for anything
>>
The USA is one fucked up country in terms of dating
>>
File: 1467823466600-1.jpg (54 KB, 708x575) Image search: [Google]
1467823466600-1.jpg
54 KB, 708x575
>>29853950
>redpilled
>subscribes to political labels

???
>>
>>29853950

Quit complaining and stick to your own race, OP.

I mean, that's what black women are there for. To pair up with black guys.
>>
>>29854026
>>won't even accept black women unless they are respectful, redpilled conservatives, that want to achieve something more in life than
popping out 6 kids and living off the government.

then tell me were i can find a qt black girl that isn't a welfare queen and wants to make america great again.
>>
>>29854046

Believe it or not, there's one who gets posted on /pol/ Trump threads now and then.

And if she exists, then there must be others who think like her.
>>
Try more conservative social scenes, the black women there, even though there are few, are pretty hot.
I think mixed girls with white dads are also a little more conservative or at least less likely to be rabid sjws- you know how girls are about their dads.
>>
File: 1467862648455.png (229 KB, 480x463) Image search: [Google]
1467862648455.png
229 KB, 480x463
>>29854046
AMERICA WILL NEVER BE GREAT AGAIN, YOU 'TARD, THE ENTIRE REASON AMERICA EVER WAS GREAT WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT HAD THE RESOURCES OF ALMOST AN ENTIRE CONTINENT! OIL, COAL, REFINING, MINING ARE NO LONGER AMERICAN DOMINATED INDUSTRIES BECAUSE AMERICA HAS EXAHUSTED MOST OF HER RESOURCES! THAT'S WHY WE HAVE TO INVADE RESOURCE RICH THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES EVERY HALF A DECADE, YOU FUCK!

CAN'T YOU IDIOTS SEE THAT DRUMPF IS TAKING YOU FOR A RIDE! MY GOD, you people have been brainwashed by the elite into believing FAIRY TALES! Drumpf is an elitist shill pushing a sectarianism amongst American so that the fucking 1% can get away with robbing us all.
>>
>>29854290
>>29854079
/pol/ is, by far, the worst thing that's ever happened to this chan.

>>29854026
>reads in Eric Cartman's voice
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.