[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a former robot now turned normie anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1466275673221.jpg (87 KB, 680x648) Image search: [Google]
1466275673221.jpg
87 KB, 680x648
Ask a former robot now turned normie anything
>>
>ask a normie ernieposter anything
>>
>>29853929
1. how did you do it?

2. are you satisfied with your transformation?
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 480x800
>>29853929
WRONG! If you are a normie, you were never a robot in the first place.
>>
>former robot
doesnt exist

you were a failed normie
>>
>>29853929
I have nothing to ask you, you know the drill
>>
>>29853929
Why don't you get the fuck off my board?

GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29853977

Well it the transition started for me when I quit weed and speed and found out my life was fucking horrible without. Using again wasn't an option because I had psychotic episodes because of them.

Found a shitty job, cutie gf, went to see a therapist for my depression npd and anxiety.

Lost gf, quit job and started going back to school at 26.

Basically, quitting drugs and seeing a therapist really made me realise how awful and empty my life was and how to "fix" it

Don't know if it's better yet, I miss the carelessness and the lack of responsibility sometimes but I also enjoy having friends and having experienced love.
>>
>>29853929
can you leave this board?
>>
>>29854610
Not yet, but I am confident that I'll be able to some time in the near future
>>
>>29854360
ITT: A faggot normie who got addicted to drugs.
You can fix your addictions, but you can never fix your autism.
>>
>>29855495
Got tested for it and I don't have it, suck on that neckbeard
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.