[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /homeless/ here? I got tired of living with my mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 4L_0luN1XUd.jpg (14 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
4L_0luN1XUd.jpg
14 KB, 299x168
Anyone else /homeless/ here?

I got tired of living with my mom but didn't want to contract myself into a lease or whatever, it's not like I know how anyway.

I live in my car and work solitary farm jobs. It's pretty comfy robots, you should try independence some time.

Just get a camping stove, bottled water jugs, some camping pans, and a power inverter for your laptop.
>>
>>29852884
where do you take a dump
>>
Please? No other homeless robots? You've gotta be here somewhere, not alone in this too.
>>
>>29852956
Target, the YMCA, Starbucks, or whatever other store is nearby when I feel the need.
>>
>>29852884
where do u get internet?
how long have you been doing this?
is it sustainable?
what are the biggest pros/cons?

i think most men have thought about this. rent/houses are a fucking scam if you don't care about impressing people, and just want a place to sleep.
>>
How do you do your washing and showering?
>>
File: 4L_bTbQeBSM.jpg (382 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
4L_bTbQeBSM.jpg
382 KB, 750x1334
>>29852998
Wifi is easy to find pretty much everywhere, right now I'm getting it from my local library where I hang out sometimes on my days off before it opens because it's pretty comfy out back in the big green lawn(pic related).

I've been doing it for a couple weeks now, and I see no reason why it wouldn't be sustainable. Not having a place to go lay around and nap at during the day makes me want to work more, and I have basically no expenses so I'm just getting more and more money.

The biggest pros are that you don't have to answer to anybody, you don't have to even deal with anyone if you don't want to, it's super cheap, and if you like camping and finding new places to be alone at(I do) then it's a lot of fun.

The cons are that its a little bit harder to clean up after meals, and sometimes it's too hot to sleep in the woods or the car without the A/C, so you have to either choose to spend $5 dollars to keep the AC running all night or get too hot. Also I would like having my own shower.

It's definitely better than living as a dependent though, and people think of you as more interesting since most everyone thinks about doing this but doesn't.
>>
>>29853020
The YMCA. I brush my teeth there too in the bathroom that only has one stall and has a lock on the door.
>>
It's a whole new way to be an uncucked wageslave. As long as you find the right jobs.
>>
>>29852884

Hi5 fellow homless anon.

Fuck giving my hard earned wage dollars to normie land lords.

Living out of a car aint bad at all.
>>
>>29853123
Where do you shower? Also, if you sleep in the woods, are you in a tent? When you sleep in the car, where do you park?
>>
File: 4L_kohiad59.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
4L_kohiad59.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>29853330
Good job fellow nomad, that extra $650 a month we keep sure buys a lot of nice things.
>>
>>29853366
And where do you leave the car when you sleep in the woods? Do you build a fire to cook with every night? I'm sure you couldn't do that outside the library, only in the woods.
>>
>>29852884
I don't have to be homeless cause I get social assistance.
>>
>>29853390

I just wish i had started sooner. id have enough to buy my own plot of land if i had started three years ago.

Ah well, ill be in a camper soon enough.
>>
>>29853141

You should signup for a gym, get fit and have showers.
>>
File: 4L_8IowbzTP.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
4L_8IowbzTP.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29853366
I park in the commuter parking lot, have a little luck in the woods where I put my sleeping bag and pad, I have a citronella candle to keep with the bugs, and sleep in my car when it's raining hard. I'm thinking of getting a hammock. I shower at the YMCA.

It all works out really well actually an oatmeal is really good if you get it in those packets with the apples.
>>
>>29853472

I would too but I'm a libertarian and an able bodied white male so I don't know how I would even go about it.
Even if I did know wouldn't do it.

Fucking political normalfags.
>>
File: 4L_vftOw3BZ.jpg (132 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
4L_vftOw3BZ.jpg
132 KB, 750x1000
>>29853544
Already did fampai, I'm on my way.
>>
What sort of work do you do?
How do you inquire about them?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.