[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a long conversation with a Stacy last night after finding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1430943545128.jpg (13 KB, 479x414) Image search: [Google]
1430943545128.jpg
13 KB, 479x414
I had a long conversation with a Stacy last night after finding out my recent crush got punched in the face by her boyfriend. And you know what? She openly admitted to almost all the memes, she literally stood there and knew exactly what I was talking about when I was complaining about women, she understood and validated everything I said. Holy shit everything is soo hopeless now, these stacies even realize that theyre being completely fucking ridiculous. She also told me she thinks the reason im alone is because one im unattractive but she said sometimes im too hyper too. She said im hilarious but sometimes around people who aren't used to me I'll get in these hyper modes and she says it can be too much.

So basically im too happy for the normies, thats nice to hear.
>>
>>29852677
>Holy shit everything is soo hopeless now, these stacies even realize that theyre being completely fucking ridiculous.
elaborate you autist
>>
She even said she loved my personality but I told her we wouldn't even be a thing if she was single and she said yeah, so I just shrugged and she shrugged too. Holy fuck I guess I'm done, i already deleted all my online dating sites, I'm out of this game, I'll just cut myself until my dick dies when i hit my forties.

>>29852720
She just said yeah women are stupid and they date assholes, and they don't like guys for humor or being nice, and she said she knows girls can get any guy and that guys have to fight for it. She understands the dynamics
>>
File: 1463665792145.jpg (21 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
1463665792145.jpg
21 KB, 600x339
>>29852747
Actually this made me somewhat happy anon.

Stacies knowingly put themselves in situations where they get hurt and they keep doing it because they just can't stop themselves. How cool is that?

Loneliness sucks anons. But your boyfriend, someone you love and look up, to hit you in the face? It's not just pain, it's utter humiliation.

>mfw the people I hate naturally have self-destructive tendencies
>>
>>29852943
It made me kind of happy but it also made me mad because its all fucked then, I've just gotten reinforcement that humanity is fucked and me dying alone has to happen now
>>
>>29852983
To be fair, girls probably go through a lot of this. They date abusive guys, guys who just want to fuck them, etc.
>inb4 why date those guys when she can date a nice guy
Well, if you had the option of dating a stacy with huge tits, a great ass and a fun personality or an ugly, fat/skelly girl with depression that plays video games all day (not sayin this is you, just the average robot), which one would you pick?

Don't half of marriages end in divorce as well? Truth is, finding a decent relationship is a struggle for the vast majority of people. Getting treated like shit by your bf/gf is arguably as bad as loneliness.

Think of things on the bright side. When one day someone likes you, it won't be superficial and you won't feel compelled to stay with each other because of the physical aspect of the relationship. So if you do find someone who likes you, chances are they'll be a keep.

So yeah, I can't promise you'll make it, but do keep in mind that a ton of normies get divorced, cheated on, abused, deprived of sex as a form of punishment, get pregnant incidentally, etc. That's enough to make me at least a little bit better.
>>
>>29853113
That's the thing though, i have that fun personality and most don't know im depressed cuz im a naturally happy guy whos always laughing and smiling. But i must just suck

And girls liking me is a problem yes but i dont actually like girls either. That makes it worse that i cant stand women now, all i see is memes and i dont find them funny i hate talking to them, i cant stand to be touched by them, etc. Im fucked. But i guess we all are. You know, i bet almost all of us would feel better if we knew more robots in real life. if we all could assemble i think all of us would feel better about our place in the world.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.