[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: CIFLrAhUAAAtsNJ.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
CIFLrAhUAAAtsNJ.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
Okay guys, mini story which I need your help with

> Be me
> Be a Cyborg
> Be sat in the pub my parents own for Sunday dinner
> EatingFood.exe
> Old femanon classmate walks in
> A variation of a roastie
> She comes and sits next to me
> This is when I realised she was here and who she was
> No time to prepare my social anxiety
> She starts talking
> Issue basic responses so my brain can gain control back
> 20 minutes pass
> Managed to have a normal conversation with her
> She told me about her bf and some drama happening in her life
> I tell her about how much life's going and about my family
> She leaves
> I return to my meal like normal

D-did I do it anons? Did I finally do a normie thing and have a good conversation? No spaghetti was lost and I was able to get my social anxiety under control.

Should I be concerned or should I just go with it and possibly become a normie?
>>
That's great anon that you were able to just have an ordinary conversation with this girl so casually like that, especially when caught off-guard in that setting. No romance, drama or beta shit, and sounds like you didn't leave her feeling sorry or uncomfortable.

Congrats OP, you managed to treat a girl like a person. Most people here would go a long way doing that, begrudgingly as it may be.
>>
File: not today.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
not today.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
>>29852635
>>
File: dude.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
>>29852635

lol
>>
>>29852704
I think part of why I was able to do it was because I have 0 interest in dating her, therefore I wasn't trying to flirt in any way. Plus, unlike a lot of roasties, she is actually semi interesting, so there's that.

>>29852708
She didn't talk that long about it and she wasn't being emotional and shit, more of just matter of fact. Plus I'm sort of interested in others people drama since I deliberately have 0 drama in my life. It's like TV IRL.
>>
>>29852635

No you didn't do it OP.

Like these fellow mates pointed out
>>29852708
>>29852740

You failed to capitalize on a roastie who wanted some side cock.

Maybe next time ya chump
>>
>>29852828
From what I've heard she's been taken around the block a few times and she might have an STD. And I said a normie thing, not a Chad thing.
>>
>>29852828
>You failed to capitalize on a roastie who wanted some side cock.

Maybe next time ya chump

" Anon , you're such a nice guy i wish i had a boyfriend just like you"
Flaunts her pussy until she is finished giving third degree blue balls

Unless she gives you signs that she's down to fuck, like some good fucking signs don't waste your time.
>>
>>29852828
You need to walk before you can cock famelion.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.