[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who raped his Korean gf last night anything. ("Rape"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Ask a guy who raped his Korean gf last night anything.

("Rape" by Western standards. "Wild sex" by Korean standards)
>>
>>29852366
where are her pics
>>
pics or get the fo
>>
reported

enjoy your "Wild sex" by nigger standards
>>
>>29852366
Describe in detail everything from the beginning
>>
>>29852427
Ain't nobody got time for that. Here's roughly how it went down:

> asked me earlier in the night if I wanted to meet "good <gfname>" or "bad <gfname>" (the "bad" version is more sexually assertive. the "good" version plays shy and innocent)
> I say "good"
> later that night, we're getting ready for bed
> she's got obvious pokies
> kiss her and brush against her tits
> she breathes in sharply when I touch her
> starts whining that she doesn't want sex
> start pulling off her shirt
> she pulls it back down and whines some more
> pin her wrists behind her head
> she tells me to stop
> kiss/play with her tits for a bit
> eventually my hand wanders down below
> she whines and tells me to stop
> curls up in a ball
> start fingering her anyway
> super super wet
> pull off her panties as she tells me to stop
> pause to go put on a condom
> she's curled up in a ball again with a blanket covering her
> pull off the blanket
> she breathes in sharply again
> pull her legs apart
> she breathes in sharply again
> fuck her as she tells me to stop
> she starts squeaking like a JAV
> come in her
> (in Korean) "good?"
> I say "yes!"
> (in Korean) "me too"
> I ask "did I push you too much?"
> she shakes her head
> curls into a ball again and starts asking shy

Most of it is pretty typical for how she likes sex. Last night she just said "no" more than usual.
>>
>>29852574
How do you know if you're actually raping them? It seems very risky to have sex with asians
>>
>>29852631
Yeah that was my first question when she said "most Korean girls like to be pushed". In practice it hasn't been a problem. She has a cute/shy/innocent "no stop" and she has a more serious "wait" or "it hurts". So far it's been easy to tell the difference.

Part of me thinks it is still dangerous. The other part of me thinks it's actually pretty straightforward and the Western obsession with clear, explicit, enthusiastic consent is just to make up for the fact that we're socially retarded here and can't read our partner's mindset/body language.
>>
>>29852751

My experience in Korea has been similar. It can be hard to break the Western conditioning and act the way women actually want you to act. I remember when I first started dating my current girlfriend. "Just kissing tonight, okay?" she said. I ignored it and then we had sex a bunch of times.

>She has a cute/shy/innocent "no stop" and she has a more serious "wait" or "it hurts". So far it's been easy to tell the difference.

I was gonna say, if a girl REALLY wants you to stop doing something, you'll know very fast.

Asking for permission dries vaginas like nothing else. P-p-please, ma'am.. may I t-touch your boob?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.