[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you faggots got laid yet? It's not that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ff4.jpg (385 KB, 1457x778) Image search: [Google]
ff4.jpg
385 KB, 1457x778
Why haven't you faggots got laid yet? It's not that hard. All you have to do is go to parties and ask a girl if she wants to fuck you.

fuckin, virggggggins.
>>
I'm too busy looking at planets brah.
>>
>>29852335
>Looooollllll uuuuu a geeekkkkkk thatttt lookksskkskssk at plaaaaaaneeeeeetttttttsssssssssss

Will this become a meme?
>>
>>29852126
>go to parties
I don't get invited to any

>ask a girl to fuck
I don't even have the social skills to calmly hold a casual conversation with a girl, how the fuck am I supposed to be able to ask her for sex?
>>
>>29852126
If she's not virgin, i'm not even going to look at her direction. Other thirsty betas can take Chads sloppy seconds.
>>
>>29852126
By judging that graph it is pointless for me because I am at the point of no return and teetering at the edge of wizardry.
>>
>>29852732
just do it anyway bro.
>>
>>29852126
>don't like casual sex
>can't get longterm relationship because of this to actually have sex
women are whores
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2160x2184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2160x2184
>>29852126
>this man still feels the need to take part in banal activities such as copulation
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 220x229
>ywn become a being of divine power and wisdom from not getting laid.
>>
>>29852126
it's hard when you're that loser that no one likes.
>>
File: face.jpg (125 KB, 624x583) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
125 KB, 624x583
>>29852126
TFW my main actually is on eredar
>>
>>29852126
>go to parties
I'm not a degenerate I don't drink
>>
>>29852126
Why would I waste my time trying to get laid by any bitch.

Women are beneath us, they are pointless broads who have no self-respect only self-esteem.

I could lose my virginity to a whore and it would be identically better than a woman with moral values because at least the whore is true with herself.

Women are fit beneath my feet.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.