[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE NORMIES ARE HANGING OUT JUST OUTSIDE OF MY WINDOW ALL THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1420414546465.png (195 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1420414546465.png
195 KB, 400x388
THE NORMIES ARE HANGING OUT JUST OUTSIDE OF MY WINDOW ALL THE TIME, I LIVE ON GROUND FLOOR
>>
why dont you go out there and ask them to stop
>>
>>29852029
There's no way you can actually be this stupid. I'm going to assume you're baiting and I bit it.
>>
>>29852018
Offer your boi pussy to them.

They'll get freaked out and leave.

As long as you don't care what they think, do something to make you look like the weirdo and they will be scared.

That or let off stink bombs, preferably before they get there so they will associate it with bad smells
>>
>>29852079
>they will associate it with bad smells

Pretty much this. Empty your piss bottles on the place where they hang out, and they'll assume some homeless person is using that space as a bathroom.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.