[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks for the NEETbux, wagecuck. My next anime figure is in the mail.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: neetlord.jpg (47 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
neetlord.jpg
47 KB, 409x409
Thanks for the NEETbux, wagecuck. My next anime figure is in the mail.
>>
hey no problem man

hope you enjoy it :)
>>
>>29851970
How do I get these NEETbux..?
>>
>am moderately autistic
>have disabilitybux for life
>1600 a month (aus dollars)
>been a shut in NEET for over a decade

its not a nice life. wage cuck dollars are pity on us neets.
>>
>>29851970
How much do you get, bro??
I get about 800 dollars in neetbux. I live in a low-end studio apartment, and after subtracting rent, food, etc. I have about 100 dollars to spend on hobbies or interests every month.
>>
Can u get neetbux In Aus if u suffer from manic depression and suicidal behaviour?
>>
>>29851970
No worries NEETcuck. I'm not beyond a little charity. Careful though! Isn't the value of one of those figures your whole food budget for the month?
>>
>>29852198

if it prevents you from doing work then yes
>>
>>29852216
Nope. If you know how to cook from basic staples and use spices, a single person can save a shit ton of money per month on food while never getting food fatigue.
>>
>>29852272
It's the fact that you have to scrimp so hard the left over cash from eating bland food and the financial drain of spending 70% of your income on low income housing in the projects that makes me not mind you getting yourself a little treat once or twice a year. You enjoy that toy my friend
>>
>>29852117

>>29852117

Exactly right, the shut in NEET life is nothing to brag about.

It's a horrible existence and I'm too cowardly to end it myself so I have to continue living in this hell
>>
File: tfwtfw.png (11 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
tfwtfw.png
11 KB, 200x240
>>29852389
>I'm too cowardly to end it myself so I have to continue living in this hell

are you me?
>>
>>29852346
>eating bland food
T. I don't know how to cook.

>the financial drain of spending 70% of your income on low income housing in the projects
Nice assumption there, ragie wagie. I own my land. It was given to me as a part of my inheritance. I bought a small cabin and remodeled it prior to becoming disabled. All it cost me overall was $10k.

>once or twice a year
Try monthly.
>>
I couldn't stand the NEET life. Apart from the severe lack of funds, I couldn't stand the boredom. I have tried it and went insane after 2 months. Even just working 2 shifts a week to pad out my Austudy made a huge difference
>>
File: 1466787558034.jpg (13 KB, 400x551) Image search: [Google]
1466787558034.jpg
13 KB, 400x551
>>29852439
>literally crippled and living in a shed
Am I supposed to be the angry one here?
Do you live in a fantasy land to forget the fact that you're a cripple?
>>
>>29852117
that you, threadcunt?
>>
File: gJAOGLPofkM.jpg (64 KB, 568x405) Image search: [Google]
gJAOGLPofkM.jpg
64 KB, 568x405
>>29852439
>he thinks adding spices to low quality ingredients = good cooking
poor people lmao
>>
>>29852491

>threadcunt

what?
>>
how much money do my fellow neets get in obama bux i only get 2600 amonth and 400 in food stamps. any way to increase this?
>>
>>29852530
a poster on /cric/ on /sp/

he is a 29yo NEET on autismbux who lives in Wollongong

btw you should watch cricket, its the ultimate NEETs sport. During the summer it just distracts you from absolutely everything else because it consumes the entire day (starts at 10am, finished 10-11pm)
>>
>>29852547
How do you get that much? Are you extremely physically disabled?
>>
>>29852572
yes i have anxiety and depression
>>
I don't understand how NEETS brag about being unemployed.
It's like a bald man bragging about his bald head when every other male around him could just shave.
Or somebody who is circumcised American bragging about him having a cut dick when every other uncircumcised man around him could just peel back the skin or get a circumcision themselves.
>>
>a poster on /cric/ on /sp/

definitely not me

nice trips btw

>he is a 29yo NEET on autismbux who lives in Wollongong

im a soon to be 24 year old neet autist shut in from Adelaide that seems to make enemies every where he goes

>btw you should watch cricket, its the ultimate NEETs sport. During the summer it just distracts you from absolutely everything else because it consumes the entire day (starts at 10am, finished 10-11pm)

lol nah, im gd m8
>>
File: 1459424855878.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1459424855878.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>29851970
You're welcome!
>tfw not even a wagecuck
>tfw just wanted to take credit
>>
>>29852480
>cripple
Again with the assumptions, wagie. And using reaction images while trying to downgrade cabin as shed. It just shows the common point that wagies live way past their means. I'm quite happy. It cost me nothing and I have plenty of room.

>>29852514
T. I'm horrible at cooking.
>>
>>29852613
You literally said you were disabled, if that's not already obvious by this cognitive dissonance. Even if you had a paid for house and land (which every user of r9k seems to have) there's no way you can afford your utility bills with only disability and still lead a fulfilling life.
Enjoy being literary disabled my man, I pity you
I don't pay you shit by the way, I have my own business and don't pay tax
>>
>anime figure
You're downplaying yourself OP
>>
>>29852678
>disabled
Doesn't mean I can't do anything.

>cognitive dissonance
You might've want to read your own post, as you display this.

>afford your utility bills
The only bills I have is internet and cellphone. Lrn2/off grid.

>fulfilling life
Maybe by your shitty materialistic standards that require you to slave away to maintain. But to me, life is very fulfilling

>I don't pay you shit by the way, I have my own business and don't pay tax
Do you admit to committing a crime?
>>
>>29852778
Do you hear yourself? Post a tikestamped picture of your paradise farm amd your apparent facility for generating your own electricity and gas or fuck off you retarded clown
>>
>>29852827
Nah, don't need too, ragie.
>>
>Bragging about receiving a pittance and being in a depressed state constantly due to no contact with the outside world.
>>
>>29852926
>bragging about being a slave
>>
>>29851970
>My next anime figure is in the mail.
That's nice.

How much was it? Hopefully, you can sell it for a profit when your parents kick you out or the govt decides to pull your funding.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29851970
This is a reply where I thank wagecucks for my tendiebux.
>>
>>29852117
Have you ever worked as wagecuck?

If you have, then you'd know that your statement ist wrong.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.