[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally did it guys!i finally got myself a gf. She's really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (490 KB, 1242x1530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
490 KB, 1242x1530
I finally did it guys!i finally got myself a gf. She's really cute and the only annoying thing she does is ramble on about black lives matter issues. She's not a very smart girl but she's sweet.
>>
>>29851831
Make sure you benis her so blm wont
>>
File: AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg (45 KB, 341x411) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg
45 KB, 341x411
>ramble on about black lives matter issues

UNACCEPTABLE.
>>
this is great thread and im glad you opened it
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 1242x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 1242x662
>>29851838
She doesn't do it all the time. When I try to argue against her she tells me I don't understand because I'm a white male.
>>
File: 1468066214602.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1468066214602.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>29851831
>a nigger

original oregano pls no ban
>>
>>29851877
>>29851831
hehe

If she's rambling on about that it means for all her other good qualities, and by all means she might be a good person on average, she's an idiot who gobbles up the shit that mainstream media spew and worse, she's not smart enough to realize blm hurts blacks more than it helps them. So she's retarded, in that unfortunate liberal way.

Good for you, if you can stand her, but I hope you don't fall to the same retardation she has.
>>
>>29851877
>he fell for the smart black girl meme

This is what you get.
>>
>>29851911
>Responding this passionately to very obvious bait
>>
>>29851911
I don't buy into the blm bullshit but I've become more understanding of black issues.
>>
>>29851917
She looks pretty smart but she's actually not the more I get to know her
>>
File: 1428421858145.png (117 KB, 410x266) Image search: [Google]
1428421858145.png
117 KB, 410x266
>Make a profile on a dating site
>End up getting matched with black trannies
They are womanly thin but I don't get it, why would they want to go with a white guy like me? I am almost a wizard and these he-she's seem to be coming out of the wood work. Though they seem like alright people outside of use to being a man. I am probably going to have more success with them than I have ever had with a woman.

Life is an absurd thing and my mind would probably fail trying to comprehend it.
>>
File: 1b2.jpg (57 KB, 852x546) Image search: [Google]
1b2.jpg
57 KB, 852x546
A """""smart""""" black woman would seem even more annoying and difficult to handle with all her 100k bachelors degrees

I'll date a dumb petite looking black girl instead.
>>
You're posting in bebe's roleplaying thread
>>
>>29851831
>>29851877
She's cute, is she mixed?
>>
>>29851831
Redpill her op, make her see that whites are just as much slaves to globalism as blacks.
>>
>>29851831
>the only annoying thing she does is ramble on about black lives matter issues. She's not a very smart girl but she's sweet.

get out while you still can, if you can tap once that would be cool, but get out
>>
>>29853115
Every one and everything is mixed REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Hispanic
>can't figure out what i am
>rely on my nationality for identity
>>
>>29853150
You are probably:
1. Spanish
2. multiple native groups
3. murican (which in itself is a clusterfuck of genes)
NOT TO FORGET that "spanish" or "german" or "italian" genes themselves consist of a clustefuck of even older genetic information.
People in italy are more germanic/tribal than roman.
>>
>>29853150
Doesn't Hispanic basically mean a mix of Asian, Native American (basically Asian), yuro and negroid? So pretty much everything, but mostly Asian.
>>
>>29853206
At some point, nationality will be more relevant than """'"race""""", but that's being blurred with globalism.

The internet is a platform where the meeting of the minds is first than a physical presence. Race mixing won't stop.

I look like I'm a little bit of everything, except black.
>>
>>29853206
Here is a question - why is it that people in the United States are mainly of European ancestry with very minimal amounts of native American blood, while people in Central and South America have an enormous amount of native blood? What was the difference between British colonialism and Spanish/Portuguese colonialism where the natives in North America were pretty much obliterated whereas the natives in Central and South America were assimilated?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.