[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black women hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 29
File: Fat_ugly_black_women.jpg (98 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Fat_ugly_black_women.jpg
98 KB, 500x381
Black anons of /r9k/, when did you realize black women were subhuman scum and turned to white or Asian women instead?
>>
>>29851232
Any black man who isn't in complete denial knows this to be true. Latina women are better too.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 1242x1182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 1242x1182
I've been stalking this underaged Korean girl for the past week
>>
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1242x1197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1242x1197
>>29851273
Korean school uniforms are so small and tight.
>>
For any black women reading this thread, I'm sorry you have to deal with this constantly.

Just ignore it.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1242x1137) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1242x1137
>>29851294
They make their uniforms too attractive. American uniforms are always so loose and shit looking.
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 1242x1030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 1242x1030
>>29851313
I take it as a compliment. Someone cares about me enough to get butthurt over me.
>>
>>29851313
Fuck off shill, the more blackbots realize how shitty black women are, the better
>>
>>29851637
No. It's just irritating seeing it.

"Treat people the way you would want to be treated"
>>
>>29851637
Will you fuck off, niggers should be fucking their own ugly sheboon "women" stop making these threads and having them believe that other cultures will consider them human and inevitably make them rape and kill someone.
>>
>>29851315
That's because there are no blacks/browns/half breeds to rape them because "dey wuz askin fo it'
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1114x1193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1114x1193
>>29852034
Or maybe it's because Korean men are pedos and just want to see underaged girls and tight little school uniforms?look how tight this shit is. They're about to burst out of it.
>>
>>29852052
The Korean men don't rape these girls though.

Drop a black/half breed/sand/brown and they'd have to change the uniforms and make them wear trousers.

Then again, it's only right. They have to respect each others culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 1242x1091) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 1242x1091
>>29852135
I guess that's true. It's said that black people and brown people have to destroy everything we touch.
>>
File: 1438035671001.jpg (93 KB, 470x719) Image search: [Google]
1438035671001.jpg
93 KB, 470x719
black women are nice to white guys. black men are just shit
>>
>>29851232
why do you think you're so much better than us?
you complain about us not being "good women", but in interracial pairings, ALL BM/non-black mother end up horribly. while BW/non-black father usually end up very well. im not saying that black men are bad, but this is getting out of hand.
>>
>>29851637
>>29851232
Did some black chick reject you or something? lol

>>29853090
>while BW/non-black father usually end up very well. im not saying that black men are bad, but this is getting out of hand.

Many black women are self hating and gold diggers.
>>
>Tfw mixed race
>tfw black women have always been really sweet to me since I had a growth spurt in my preteens
Maybe they treat you like shit because you and a lot of black men act like an ass to them? The black girls I see with white guys tend to have really nice attitudes.
>>
>>29851232
women are women

The only thing i've realized is that black women are more masculine than asain or white women

but op is right it's better if you date white/ asian women
>>
>>29852328
this.
it's because we're actually respectful to them, and not in the 'respectful' respectful way. just having common decency that you'd show anyone is enough to make a black girl want to fuck you. it's amazing what not shouting 'ey bitch u alredi noe suck my dick' can do.
>>
>tfw feminism will reach korea/japan in a decade
>tfw qt schoolgirls will burn their skirts because they're "sexist" and they're sick of being made to wear clothing for men to ogle
>tfw they'll become fat dykes over time as well

How can we save them brobots?
>>
>>29853137
>Many black women are self hating and gold diggers.
can you blame them though? if black men keep spouting shit like this thread in black women's faces, of course they'll hate themselves.
>>
>>29852328
>>29853230
or they just want your credit cards
>>
>>29853090
Taht's usually because a man is the head of a household while the wife is more vestigial.
A good father is more important than a good mother.
>>
>>29854480
Then what makes white men in WMBW relationships better fathers than WMWW or WMAW?
>>
>>29854577
Usually they're practical and a little less superficial.
>>
>>29853627
Why does it matter when "being emotionless makes you enlightened" thinking had already reached their societies for hundreds of years? There are plenty of stories of westerners marrying non-western asian women and being shocked at how distant everyone is.
>>
>>29854702
So will they resist feminism? Do they just not give a shit about anything as long as they get to eat, sleep, and shit?
>>
>>29854823
Why would Japan need feminism?it seems their whole society caters to women already. They even have areas on the trains where men are banned from sitting.
>>
>>29854839
That's the point. Japan is very open about how their men are perverts. You can see this reflected in everything, from public transport to anime. The only thing women need to start bitching is someone from the outside making them think it's okay to do so. Tbh I'm surprised feminism didn't originate in Japan or some shit.
>>
black fembot here and this is always really suprises me. black guys talk to me far less than white guys do which is so funny and interesting because i would expect the opposite although im not sure why
>>
>>29857449
According to a leddit thread I was just on, there's almost a 50% chance that you have herpes so get off this fucking board you filthy cunty.

t. black manbot
>>
>>29854839
>They even have areas on the trains where men are banned from sitting
That's because Japanese men can't help but grope the women you fucking retard.
>>
>>29857696
i am a virgin, lol so shut the fuck up but thank you anyways
>>
>>29851273
can you perhaps let me know who this is?
>>
>>29857780
>i am a virgin
Either you're lying or you're 11 years old. I bet Tyrone fucked your mouthpussy half to death though, right?

Fucking Out, NOW.
>>
Women are like a disease that spreads thru giving birth.
>>
>>29858072
i turn 19 in August :) i am just waiting for the right guy, haha. black guys don't like me because they would tell me i was "whitewashed" or something. im not 11 or a liar, just ugly lmao
>>
>>29857449
I'm a black grill and guys in general don't talk to me unless they're homeless or 30+ FOTB immigrants with piss poor english.
>>
File: BabyMaMa's.jpg (50 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
BabyMaMa's.jpg
50 KB, 338x600
>contributing some hate shit
>also cringe
>>
File: 4chan in general.jpg (389 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
4chan in general.jpg
389 KB, 675x900
>>29858532
>This Thread here
>>
>>29851232
w-what about arab women?
>>
File: cryingwojak.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw black
>tfw everything everyone says about black women is true for the vast majority of them
>tfw not even into white and asian women
>tfw educated black women either hate their race and only date non-black men or have been brainwashed by college into annoying feminazis aka eternal victims. Even the smart ones usually have deep-seeded mental issues and are a pain to deal with
>tfw no level-headed Christian conservative black QT who wants to have a lifelong monogamous relationship, raise kids and own property
>>
>>29858336
What country do you reside in?
>>
>>29858700
as a middle-class young'un blackbot in a majority white city suicide is a pretty viable option tbqh with you
>>
>>29858700
How traditionally masculine are you?
>>
>>29858726
i am from USA. North Carolina to be exact :)
>>
>>29858853
Ok go back to your country and leave this board.
>>
>>29851232
When addblock plus halted all triggering images and realised who was pulling the strings.
>>
>>29858747
That's hard to say. I'm an introverted person who prefers solo or small group intellectual (for lack of a better word) activities to playing sports or going down to the bar with the boys. In the home, I believe in traditional gender roles but realize we live in a world where two incomes and sharing the load of housework and child raising is sometimes necessary. I'll do all the yardwork, keep the cars running, fix whatever I can figure out how to with the help of Youtube around the house. I believe in firm but loving discipline of children. I believe in a peaceful coexistence with people but am more than willing to fight if someone crosses the line. I like guns and am willing to kill if someone threatens the life of my family or in self-defense but only as a last resort. I hope it never comes to that in my lifetime but if it does, it is what it is. I guess I'd say I'm average. I dunno.
>>
>>29851232
The worst part of being a black virgin is knowing that the majority of black women WILL cheat on their husband. Most white guys will not walk home to Tyrone pile driving their wife. We will literally live the cuckold nightmare
>>
>>29859104
lol thanks for your unneeded advice friendo
>>
>>29859140
>recently got internship
>using work computer that I don't want to fuck up
>didn't install ABP
>images flashing and popping up everywhere like it's the end of the world

How the fuck do people live with this? It's enough to cause mental illness on its own.
>>
wew this thread is a shit storm tbqh famalams. I actually feel for black guys though. black women are generally terrible.
>>
>>29858638
i need to know this guys
>>
>>29851232
AHHH HAW NAW NIGGA BLACK WOMEN DA MOS BETIFUL WOMEN IN DA WORLD NAW SAY SORRY FOR I POP UR ASS
>>
File: sad shark.jpg (121 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
sad shark.jpg
121 KB, 599x880
>>29859506
>be black arab guy
>so whitewashed you would never know I was a nigger unless I explicitly said so or you saw me IRL
>non-religious
>not attracted to black women (mostly ugly and ghetto)
>not attracted to arab women (mostly entitled cunts)

>tfw don't fit in with whites because they're intimidated by arabs and/or negros
>tfw don't fit in with arabs because they'd chop my head off for deserting religion and they talk like gangsters
>tfw don't fit in with blacks because I'm too white

What do?
>>
>>29859640
black arab guy? where are you from?

>>tfw don't fit in with arabs because they'd chop my head off for deserting religion
just don't mention religion when you're with them. works for me desu
>>
All the black robot girls always like white guys too. I hate it. Then the ones that OP is talking about only want real niggas. I'm 5'9 140 and my weekends involve skating, playing video games or watching anime. I get no love from black girls
>>
>>29859506
The weird about /r9k/ is white women are generally horrible too until it comes time to discuss race, then they're wonderful.
>>
>complain about no gf
>spend time attacking women on chinese cartoon forums
Maybe people can feel that you're a shitty person from afar.
>>
>>29859640
>What do?
Kys for thinking you're such a special snowflake
>>
>>29858336
>just ugly lmao

you sound bro-tier, admitting that.

Fuck the "whitewash" crowd, you are you, not what your skin says you are

>inb4 "did you get that line from anime?"
>>
>>29859685
Sudan.

>just don't mention religion when you're with them. works for me desu
You middle-eastern or something?

Anyway, I already don't, but sometimes you just can't hide it as easily.
>>
>>29859938
>you are you, not what your skin says you are
>inb4 "did you get that line from anime?"

How about:
Did you get that line from movies?
Did you get that line from comics?
Did you get that line from books?
Did you get that line from games?
Did you get that line from Reddit?
Did you get that line from school?
Did you get that line from the government?
Did you get that line from society?
Did you get that line from Einstein?
Did you get that line from ...

Literally one of the most overused lines in ever, and you think people are gonna jump to anime first?
>>
>>29860068
I wanted to say that I didn't copy that line from anywhere. I just used anime since it's a popular medium here.

Fuck, I actually thought it up myself, based on my experience and struggles, h-honestly
>>
File: obesity-women-by-race-x600.jpg (453 KB, 2321x2082) Image search: [Google]
obesity-women-by-race-x600.jpg
453 KB, 2321x2082
>>29851232
Black women are the ugliest and cruelest creatures in existence.
Not only are the ugly as fuck they are also fat as fuck
Black women just keep on surprising me with their shittiness.
>>
File: welfare-queen-detroit.jpg (64 KB, 659x372) Image search: [Google]
welfare-queen-detroit.jpg
64 KB, 659x372
>>29851232
Black women are a parasite that needs to be eradicated
>>
File: welfare.jpg (204 KB, 600x277) Image search: [Google]
welfare.jpg
204 KB, 600x277
>>29853915
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Black women are the source of the problem. Without black women the world would be a better place.
>>
>>29851273

What's her Instagram or whatever social media the pictures are from
>>
File: 1462582462798.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462582462798.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
>>29859796
>Black """women"""
>Women
Pick one I am not sure they are even human
>>
File: chapter.png (458 KB, 625x338) Image search: [Google]
chapter.png
458 KB, 625x338
>>29858532
I am so disgusted typical black women. Why are they so fucking shit?
>>
>>29858853
Holy fuck. I'm 18 and I live in North Carolina

Hey
>>
File: black-women-pain-vulnerability.jpg (89 KB, 636x658) Image search: [Google]
black-women-pain-vulnerability.jpg
89 KB, 636x658
>>29860424
Black women are the number 1 menace to society. Their faces only bring the emotions of death anger and disgust.
>>
>>29860518
Nobody wants black women they are all ugly pieces of shit
>>
>>29859696
In my experience, I'm intimidated by "whitewashed" (read: non-stereotypical) black guys since I assume they don't like black girls. That usually ends up being the case.
>>
>>29860518
>>29860548
White people here aren't going to be impressed with this and white people in really life could care less so you're not earning any tokens with anybody

>>29858336
>>29858853
Hey are you going to college?
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 715x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 715x536
Bullocks. I've been with black women and anlotnof them are really nice. It's just that the ones that are loud and obnoxious are REALLY loud. The upside to that is you know to avoid them immediately. Their red flags show up instantly. That being said if you're a nerdy white dude, black women are the best because they are easier to talk to, usually have hobbies of their own, and have a good sense of humor. Maybe they do act differently around black men Idk, but in that case there are plenty of white and Asian chicks who want bbc, no need to put down your sistas like that.
>>
>>29860578
Those are usually the people you'll see in threads like these. I guess I could say that I'm "whitewashed"(really stupid term by the way), but I don't care about race in a girl. As long as she's nice.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>29859640
Do you live in Sudan? The Arab gulf? Europe or North America?
Aren't the Sudanese black caucasoids? I think that alone would make Sudanese girls naturally more attractive than the African American ones who are mostly from places like Nigeria, Kenya, etc.
>>
>>29860601
I'm earning tokens with smart black men. The men who understand black men are garbage and they move on to superior white, Asian, and Latin women
>>
>>29860659
I meant black woMEN.
>>
>>29859640
I think you are confusing intimated for disdain
>>
>>29860659
>smart black men
>being influenced by pasty teenagers who think they're better than everybody else makes you smart

Dude
>>
>>29860745
Men are influenced by pretty women and black women are clearly ugly as fuck. It doesn't take a retard to see white, Asian, and Latin women are pretty and black women are ugly as fuck.
>>
>>29860639
>Do you live in Sudan? The Arab gulf? Europe or North America?
I am Sudanese but I've been living in Europe since a very young age.

>Aren't the Sudanese black caucasoids? I think that alone would make Sudanese girls naturally more attractive than the African American ones who are mostly from places like Nigeria, Kenya, etc.
My cousins, who are really the only black girls I have consistent contact with, definitely look better than those generic negroid girls you see in America or even Europe. They don't have very big noses or big lips, which is definitely a factor that makes typical black girls less attractive.

That being said, there's some non-African blood in my and my cousins' veins, so that might explain why we don't look Nigerian or Kenyan. That being said, I don't really remember what 100% Sudanese girls around me looked like when I was a kid.
>>
>>29859938
hahaha thanks :)
>>29860461
niiiiiice where in NC?
>>29860578
i don't have a preference in terms of ethnicity
>>29860601
yes! i am going to school to be an art therapist or a clinical psychologist! :)
>inb4 art major
leave me alone
>>
>>29859696
The typical normie thinks you have a 100% chance of being a sharonda while the black nerd thinks you only have a 95% chance of being a sharonda.
>>
Not every single fucking black girl is ugly as shit. There are some hot ass black girls that over throw white, asian, (not sure about latinas and slavs though)
>>
>have mexican woman coworker (doesn't look super mexican at first, i thought she was some kinda white-mexican hybrid at first)
>she lives with a with a respectable negro man
>talking to boss about Nigger Lives Matter and how nogs are racist as all hell
>boss tells me that black women are total cunts to her and harass her because she's taken one of the few good black men
negro women are the absolute fucking worst and they know it
black men are the only ones who actually ever want them consistently, so they fucking hate it when non-negro women take their men away from them because they know there's not a chance in hell of any other type of man wanting their sheboon used up vaginas
>>
>>29860801
>niiiiiice where in NC?
Fayettenam aka Fayetteville

>yes! i am going to school to be an art therapist or a clinical psychologist! :)
Cool, I'm going to be majoring in Biochem. Before anybody says anything ECU has one of the better premed programs in NC, so that's why I'm going there.

>why not Davidson
Because I'm not a genius
>>
>>29860905
You're being baited, nigga. Ask for tits young grashopper, learn the game so that the game doesn't beat you.
>>
>>29860006
Yeah, middle-eastern.
>>
>>29860905
>ECU
tfw im transferring there next year. do you like it? I love Greenville besides the fucking heat :/
>>29860930
yeah you're being baited, nigga
>>
>>29860997
Sweet. Wish I could understand your fucked up arabic dialects though. Every time a Syrian or a Libyan talks to me I don't understand half of it.
>>
>>29861019
I'm going after this summer, I'm only 18 right now.

During orientation I got to see everything. It was pretty nice. If your not a party focused person I wouldn't recommend going to West End.
>>
>>29860903
>admits that there are "few" good black men
alright fampai
>>
>>29861104
>Libyan
Why the fuck did I say that, I meant Lebanese.
>>
File: 1437081203234.gif (126 KB, 676x372) Image search: [Google]
1437081203234.gif
126 KB, 676x372
here chums
>>
>>29861229
That's not a black person. That's an aboriginal
>>
>>29852328
james dean is a jew btw
>>
>>29859145
you sound like a cool dude
>>
>>29852328
Jame Deen is not white tho, ever read his blog? He's a proud jew.
>>
File: nyuggas.jpg (52 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
nyuggas.jpg
52 KB, 590x590
>>29861229
anything would look good next to that white devil...
>>
>>29861120
Alright, maybe not "few good black men"
but rather "one of the good black men"
that does make more sense, I guess.
What I said about sheboons knowing they're inferior to all other women is still true though.
>>
>>29854635
Seriously what is this based on? Can you honestly say you aren't talking out of your ass right now?
>>
>>29859640
>Black arab
Black muslim, you mean.
>>
>>29861116
West End was wild when I was there haha
>>
>>29851232

black women are filthy apes. Everyone I've met is loud, smells bad, and is shockingly ugly.
>>
>>29860229
Isn't obesity higher in lower income areas? I.e "ghettos"
>>
>>29861495
Really. Damn. I'm stuck there because my roommate wanted to go there. Atleast it's close to classes.
>>
>>29860625

black women act like apes around black men. I don't know what it is but once one is around they'll do anything. A black woman would let a black man murder someone infront of them for some reason. They have a ape like mentality.
>>
>>29861484
No, black arab. What's not to understand about that?
>>
>>29860703
Either way, they might think I'm planning to kill them or force them into Islam.
>>
>>29861484
Arab is not a race. Arabs can be white, brown, or black. The ethnicities that have Arabic as its first language are Arabs. This is where the definition comes from.
>>
>>29861144
You can understand Libyans and other North Africans?
I can't understand a word of their dialects
It's weird that you don't understand Levantine accents, I think it's the closest to classical standard Arabic
Btw isn't Sudanese similiar to Egyptian?
(Not that anon)
>>
>>29861564
awe honey im sorry :( good luck lol
>>
>>29860287
The welfare system is so fucked up. Encouraging them to poo out more babies to claim more welfare.
>>
File: socialconstruct.png (837 KB, 864x702) Image search: [Google]
socialconstruct.png
837 KB, 864x702
>>29861264
omg, you can tell the difference between black and aboriginal, yet liberals keep saying race is a social construct.
>>
>>29851391
Also, if it's any consolation I'm white and I much prefer black women over any other race
>>
File: planetofapes.jpg (63 KB, 450x765) Image search: [Google]
planetofapes.jpg
63 KB, 450x765
>>29861516
>apes
blacks look like ape is never a original comment :)
>>
>>29862892
Can I see a comparison between a white human and a chimpanzee?
>>
>>29862892
lol that girl is really unattractive. why would she even take that photo holy fuck
>>
>>29861565
Sounds like ratchet behavior. It can be avoided by avoiding the ratchet chicks.

Church girls and African women don't do this.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.