[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not bilingual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1252x1252
>tfw not bilingual
>>
its literally as easy as being born into a non-english country and going through basic education. you have your mother tongue, know the culture and everything but also know the ultimate universal language that 90% of educated people of the world know. Top CUCC Americans whose only option is to learn the spic lingo because they are constantly invaded by them.
T H E W A L L
H
E

W
A
L
L

is the final solution
>>
>tfw studying to be bilingual but why does it matter, you have to go out of your way just to interact with said langauge because you're an autist who will never travel to said country who speaks said language unless you're 100% fluent but you wont because youre an autist
>>
Este sentimiento se puede curar, Anonito.

www.italki.com
>>
Checkout Duolingo, OP.

Maybe some other posters will know of other resources.
>>
>>29851220
learn Japanese anon

it actually helps a lot for 4chan/ imageboard culture related things
>>
I was considering learning I new language, but then I remembered I haven't had a conversation with a stranger in English in 7 years, so why would I learn another language to never use?
>>
>>29851330
this is a meme. dont fall for it OP japanese is so fucking hard and i doubt you have the willpower to actually study it so you'll just look like a retarded weeb stuttering not knowing what to say and just saying konichiwa over and over again...
learn german, french, italian, russian, or spanish
>>
>>29851350
It is hard but there are many people willing to help you! Especially on 4chan, there's way more people who know Japanese and are willing to help than there are with Russian or whatever

and Japanese is simply more applicable to most robots live's than Russian or French ever will be.
>>
>Spaniard
>Know English pretty well, doing an English Studies degree
>Can't talk for shit, but I write, read and understand like a bilingual person.

O-oh well...
>>
File: aum.png (225 KB, 467x514) Image search: [Google]
aum.png
225 KB, 467x514
I've been learning Japanese for a while now and am already at N2 level just because I wanted to translate some manga/fanga for funsies.

It's all about passion, tenacity, and repetition.
>>
File: 大也也_Rain.jpg (188 KB, 1000x708) Image search: [Google]
大也也_Rain.jpg
188 KB, 1000x708
>know english and spanish
>learning french
>want to learn korean
>tfw ill never put it to use
>>
>>29851435
>N2 level
how do I test what level I am on? been learning for a few months
>>
>You're now over 20years old now
>You will never learn another language properly
>>
>>29851476
https://www.jlpt.jp/e/samples/forlearners.html
sample tests for ya, the breakdown of what each level more or less means is down here
https://www.jlpt.jp/e/about/levelsummary.html
>>
File: 469.jpg (25 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
469.jpg
25 KB, 489x499
>tfw know English, Polish and Latin
>>
>>29851497
fuck I thought I was more advanced than I am, I am barely N5

how did you learn Japanese anon, what did you use? I am using hawegawa elementary japanese, just finished the first textbook and am going into number 2

I know like 50 kanji I would say maybe
>>
>tfw trilingual
>>
>murrican
>grandparents were German so I'm conversational but not fluent

Sucks having to explain that you can sort of speak a language but not fluently...truly the most awkward situation
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.