[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: 998.png (13 KB, 197x239) Image search: [Google]
998.png
13 KB, 197x239
Who here can say with relative certainty that on the balance, they would have been better off never having been born?

Let's get some sob stories up in here.
>>
File: Ruby.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ruby.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
It hasn't been very enjoyable

Might just off myself soon
>>
It's been average. Ups and downs.
>>
>>29851162
What is the best method for suicidd? I'm thinking about overdosing since you will painlessly fade away from existence.
>>
File: p-payne.jpg (16 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
p-payne.jpg
16 KB, 300x400
>>29851162
I don't know. Both my parents were murdered when I was 13 and I still don't feel like offing myself. Sure, life's pointless and feels meaningless, but I still like being alive a bit. I've been suicidal in the past but not for a long time since.
>>
>>29851229
mainline a gram of heroin, don't do some bitch shit heroin is the only thing i'd try to od on.

Try hanging yourself, once you go down you can't stop yourself so you won't fail

Or just get a decent shotgun and blow your head apart
>>
>>29851229

>I'm thinking about overdosing since you will painlessly fade away from existence.

More than likely you will actually suffer tremendous pain and sickness and then not even die.

Drug overdose is one of the worst ways to kill yourself. Low success rate, lots of suffering.
>>
>>29851261

I'm sorry for your loss anon.

oregano cumin
>>
>>29851263
Hanging would be a good idea too because you get a quick rush of adrenaline before you die.
>>
>>29851269
What are the other ways to do it?
>inb4 bullet to the head
I'm too pussy
>>
>>29851295
Only with partial hanging. Some perverts even do erotic asphyxiation this way and die by accident(see David Carradine).

Normal hanging without feet touching the ground, the person faints in 2 to 3 seconds, it cuts off bloodflow to the brain instantly.
>>
Wow, look at this thread! It is horrible how you guys reccomend SUICIDE over helping others. It is a very selfish act and a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If your life is really hard, you can ask me for help.
>>
>>29851326

I would recommend getting into dungeon crawlers instead of committing suicide.

They're like a really good drug
>>
>>29851384
>It is a very selfish act
Explain this shit to me.
>>
>Mother was bullied by her family for 40 years.
>Inherited borderline disorder+no family+abused by a nanny.
>Developed avoidant personality and stutter
>Mother dies of cancer
>Father meets a bitch.
>No friends, no hopes, just neverending darkness.

Why even bother.
>>
yes

God in heaven answer my prayers
>>
>>29851386
Dungeon crawlers, RPG's and other fantasy games are boring af to me. Also, vidya in general doesn't entertain me anymore.
>>
i like being alive... just not as a human. I want to be a dog who gets adopted by a loving family with a wife who's into bestiality.
>>
>>29851287
That's very nice of you to say, anon. Thank you. How're you holding up yourself?
>>
>>29851398
Because it traumatizes your family and everyone close to you.
>>
>>29851405

Try Wizardry.

The game, not the lifestyle. Although maybe they go hand in hand.
>>
>>29851429

Did you ever really give the reeeaallly tedious ones a fair shot though?

Like just go and grind for 10 hours while mapping out the first floor?
>>
>>29851441
Nothing can distract me anymore. Books, videogames, movies. Only exercise can lift me up a bit, but I can't be doing that every fucking day.
>>
>>29851439

Pretty bad. My life is ruined and I am crippled.

Got screwed over so many times, cheated left and right.

I've realized that every time I try to get anywhere someone fucks me over.
>>
>that awkward feel where you accomplished nothing in life
>>
>>29851451
Why? They sound even more boring.
>>
>>29851440
because they lost their emotional punching bag and abusive dynamic they probably now have resort to cannibalizing each other emotinally instead of treating you like an invalid?
>>
>>29851466

Man, I'm really sorry to hear it.
>>
>>29851490
I'm glad for you people who can escape reality. Sleeping is the only thing that separates me from anxiety.
>>
>>29851480

It does something. I go into a trance-like state when I play them.

Feels really different from a more "mainstream" kind of video game.

I think it does something to my neurotransmitter levels or something.
>>
>>29851384
>It is a very selfish act
Explain this, use your own words

>you can ask me for help
And what can you do? $20 says everything you're about to tell us is something I already heard a million times

That being said, suicide is stupid because a lot of horrible people are doing well, the key is to abandon all sense of shame
>>
>>29851510

>That being said, suicide is stupid because a lot of horrible people are doing well, the key is to abandon all sense of shame

And what, do atrocious things?

I don't think that's good either.
>>
>>29851524
No I mean they don't feel the need to kill themselves so you shouldn't yield either

When I say horrible people that includes celebs like Kim Kardashian
>>
File: 97II45.jpg (25 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
97II45.jpg
25 KB, 600x450
Another great thing about old-school dungeon crawlers is that they give you just little bits of story

I find myself, without even trying, crafting more in-depth stories in my own mind as I play. It's like an unconscious process.

I really get sucked in.

Major bonus points if the game is not only light on story, but light on graphical content too. Wireframe dungeons are the best.

I know it sounds weird but the effect these games have on me is unlike anything I've experienced.

Funny thing is I sort of hated them at first...and then something kind of clicked.
>>
>>29851510
It is a very selfish act because you don't take into account your friends and family, you only take YOURSELF into the account. In case you don't have neither, why suicide when you could get a hobby and produce something meaningful for yourself.
>>
>>29851550

Oh, I see. Sorry for misunderstanding.
>>
>>29851575
Nearly every action you take is selfish. I can't live for others.
>>
Ill live, likely to be miserable and lonely as the smart guy people consult but only do so for help and no more

AI please be real
>>
>>29851611
It is very selfish not to consider their feelings, anon.
>>
>>29851651
>they never considered your feelings
>but even your death they arbitrarily should have authority over you

nah fuck off
>>
>>29851651
But i do consider their feelings. Half of my family wants me dead anyway and my parents would prefer me dead as well since i'm a parasite and a burden, they're very short on cash and barely have money for food.

One less mouth to feed would help them a lot.
>>
>>29851694
Two wrongs don't make a right.
If they really had no feelings for you, they wouldn't be devastated by your death.
>>
>>29851700
No, they don't. You're their child and they would be deeply depressed if you went away.
>>
>>29851733
see >>29851485

normies are just angry they lost a social resource
>>
>>29851797
Genuinely sorry if i offend you, but you are both very delusional about this. It is your bad thoughts talking to you and you don't have the ability to recognize between what's rational and what's not.
>>
>>29851733
look. if they were healthy for the suicidee

he wouldn't be suiciding.
>>
>>29851229
When I overdosed I was so drunk to a point I couldn't physically talk or stand and despite being a total mess and knowing I was about to pass out and either die from vomiting or full body shut down, I felt no pain.

Try getting a heap of heavy medication, sleeping pills, prescription painkillers not paracetamol or cheap nasty shit just a lot of codeine and a heap of alcohol

Guaranteed death unless someone finds you and gets you to hospital in time like my case
>>
>>29851162

I can, I was born with three auto-immune diseases, after countless struggles with attendance I graduated high school. then after 5 years of college (because of attendance, laziness, and general failure) I get my A.S. and now, like an idiot, I just broke up with the only girl who ever loved me. I pretty much wish I would die. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because no one would take care of my cat if I were gone and I wouldn't want her to suffer because of my shortcomings.

>>29851261
My father drank himself to death, I can only imagine what having both parents taken away like that must feel. you are strong anon.

>>29851432
that is the life anon, I hope you make it next time around.
>>
>>29851384
Fuck off go to Tumblr

You will be more of a use to them

You obviously don't understand the feeling of waking up everyday regretting everything you've done and thinking of suicide
>>
>>29851989
What did you do that is considered so wrong. Again, you can ask me for advice.
>>
>>29851855
Not the person you're replying to. So you have a family member who's been severely depressed for most of their life. What is wrong with them ending the suffering that is their life if they know they lack the emotional strength and external support to improve their situation?
>>
>>29852067
Well you obviously spend time with them, basically being their bestest friend. Loneliness is a common reason for suicide.
>>
>>29852165
What about people who can't do anything about their loneliness like people with estranged family and no close friends (especially older people)? Or those with conditions such as autism which make it very hard for them to find people who want to spend time around them?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.