[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>judging a woman by her past sexual experiences is unfair,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>judging a woman by her past sexual experiences is unfair, if you like her you should only care about the present and future, not about what she did
>if you tell a woman you have had a myriad of past sexual experiences, such as sex with men, minors, amputees, 80 year olds, etc, you are considered a creep

Why are women such hypocrites? Why aren't we supposed to be allowed to judge their sexual past but they do it recklessly?
>>
I'm not sure how having sex with adults is the same as raping children. When normies say that they don't have people who rape dogs and babies in mind, they're assuming you're normal and not mentally ill.
>>
>>29851118
>Why is X terrible in Y way

Because they can afford to be.

And they can afford to be because no one else can or will hold them accountable.

This dynamic applies to far more than women.
>>
>>29851158
>raping children

Having sex with minors is legal in a number of places.
>>
>>29851338
Yeah in Yemen having sex with 9 year old sister legal but that doesn't mean they wanted it
>>
Well locgically, I dont want her future. You dont have to date her.
Her past will help determine the future.
>>
>>29851353
You, sir, are and imbecile
>>
File: 1444248295943.png (54 KB, 1008x513) Image search: [Google]
1444248295943.png
54 KB, 1008x513
>>29851362
This. You don't really know if you want her if you don't know her past.

>>29851118
Past tells a lot about the future, it's a great way to evaluate someone's character, personality, behavior, standards, judgements and choices. People can change, yes, but only to a certain degree. And you still should be given the chance to decide for yourself whether you're up to being with someone who is "changing".
The ability to trust and believe shouldn't be taken away from you just because
>hurr durr want my future let's not talk about my past ok?
By not caring or asking about woman's future, you're not being trustful, you're being naive and willingly deceived.
Actions have consequences.
>>
>>29851158
>When normies say that they don't have people who rape dogs and babies in mind, they're assuming you're normal and not mentally ill.
When men say that they don't hate women who had history and sex in the past, they're assuming you had one or two boyfriends and not participated in fucking gangbangs and one night stands in college.
>>
If people say that you should forget their past, they know that what they did back then was wrong, otherwise they wouldn't care.
>>
>>29851165
>This dynamic applies to far more than women.
Care to expand on this? Im genuinely curious what other cases there could be.
>>
>>29851576
>woke up and starte figuring stuff out at 30
>30
>tfw still in puberty at 30

women are fucking subhumans, we should keep them like cattle in breeding facilities
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-21-12-13.png (186 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-21-12-13.png
186 KB, 1080x1920
"Hehe I was raped by my teacher but meh it was worth it, I passed 7th grade with flying colors."
>>
>>29852215
"Anon keeps looking in my direction, this fucking creep, its so disgusting !"
>>
>>29852215
women are horrors awake
>>
>>29852888
bump for trips
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.