[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out the girl I wanted to marry has been cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Crazy_Kitten_by_addicted2lost.jpg (65 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Crazy_Kitten_by_addicted2lost.jpg
65 KB, 800x534
I just found out the girl I wanted to marry has been cheating on me for the past few months. I really need my spirits lifted. Help me out.

Please?
>>
This has happened to everyone out there dating.
First off you really need to understand that it's not your fault or failing. I know this is not easy.
But it really is the failing of the cheater not you.
Once you wrap your head around that you'll be ok .
Sorry you're going thru this but fuck her.
>>
No lifting, only pain and suffering from this point out.
>>
>>29850962
In your face, moron.
>>
You found out BEFORE you got married. Rejoice whenever you dodge a bullet like that.
>>
>>29850962
only one way to lift your spirits bro and that is to lift heavy things and put them back down

>>29851798
also this

you're a fucking lucky cunt, count your blessings
>>
>>29851798
this

also enjoy being messed up for the next decade
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.